Post ICCF24 thread.

• The ICCF-24 Organising Committee sent out a post-attendee survey. Interesting questions I thought.

ICCF24 Survey

1a. First name

1b. Last name

2. Email

3. Which past ICCFs have you attended? (Check all that apply)ICCF-1 (1990 - Salt Lake City, USA)
    ICCF-2 (1991 - Como, Italy)
    ICCF-3 (1992 - Nagoya, Japan)
    ICCF-4 (1993 - Lahaina, USA)
    ICCF-5 (1995 - Monte Carlo, Monaco)
    ICCF-6 (1996 - Hokkaido, Japan)
    ICCF-7 (1998 - Vancouver, Canada)
    ICCF-8 (2000 - Lerici, Italy)
    ICCF-9 (2002 - Beijing, China)
    ICCF-10 (2003 - Cambridge, USA)
    ICCF-11 (2004 - Marseille, France)
    ICCF-12 (2005 - Yokohama, Japan)
    ICCF-13 (2007 - Sochi, Russia)
    ICCF-14 (2008 - Washington DC, USA)
    ICCF-15 (2009 - Rome, Italy)
    ICCF-16 (2011 - Chennai, India)
    ICCF-17 (2012 - Daejeon, South Korea)
    ICCF-18 (2013 - Columbia, USA)
    ICCF-19 (2015 - Padua, Italy)
    ICCF-20 (2016 - Sendai, Japan)
    ICCF-21 (2018 - Fort Collins, USA)
    ICCF-22 (2019 - Assisi, Italy)
    ICCF-23 (2021 - Xiamen, China)
    ICCF-24 (2022 - Mountain View, Japan)

4. On a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the best), how would you rate ICCF-24?1

5. In which decade were you born?Please SelectBefore 19501950’s1960’s1970’s1980’s1990’sAfter 2000

6. What is your understanding of LENR as a potential energy technology solution?

7. On a scale of 1-5, with 1 being not a barrier at all and 5 being a major barrier towards realizing solid-state fusion energy, where do you rank the following possible?

7a. Reproducibility

7b. Lack of consistent and testable theory

7c. Lack of standard reference experiment

7d. Potential for dangerous nuclear products or radiation

7e. Bias in the scientific community

7f. Securing patents

7g. Underfunding

7h. Recruiting talent

7i. Materials control

7j. Supply chain

7k. Industrial scale-up

8. What are the most practical applications of solid-state fusion? (Check all that apply)Industrial or commercial boilers
    Industrial and chemical processes
    Agricultural processes
    Direct Air Capture
    Desalination
    Power generation
    Electric vehicles
    Aerial mobility and space propulsion
    Other applications

9. On a scale of 1-5, with 1 being least influential and 5 being most influential, how influential are activities by the following in groups in garnering greater public interest in solid-state fusion?

9a. Academic organizations

9b. Government research and funding agencies

9c. Scientists and engineers

9d. Entrepreneurs and startups

9e. Large corporations

9f. Investors

9g. Social media

9h. Print and broadcast media

10. On a scale of 1-5, with 1 being not important at all and 5 being extremely important, where would you rank organizing and promoting a solid-state fusion energy challenge prize?

11. At what minimum amount would you become interested in competing for the solid-state fusion energy prize?

$1 million
    $10 million
    $30 million
    $100 million

12. After attending ICCF24 Solid-State Energy Summit, what are you most enthusiastic about right now?

Submit

• You show me how to put grades or write it, tell me...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Three prizes of $1 million each would be a great idea

• This came via email Gennady. I think it might have been for those who attended in person. There's no way you can reply. Sorry!

I suspect that any email with answers to the questions sent to the young women who were part of the logistics team for ICCF24 would be welcomed.

This supposition I base on the fact that roughly half the attendees were virtual.

Am I mistaken?

• interesting here?? maybe we forgotten to share, i don't remember.

This is a Clean planet presentation.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I suspect that any email with answers to the questions sent to the young women who were part of the logistics team for ICCF24 would be welcomed.

This supposition I base on the fact that roughly half the attendees were virtual.

Am I mistaken?

I was not given a visa to the USA

• Re: ⚡️ ICCF-24 Solid-State Fusion Prize Survey

Thanks for the survey.

Of course influence can be negative or positive. Some who receive a 5 from me have been highly influential negatively.

The Solid State Fusion and Atomic Energy X Prize

You cannot have as a goal something that has already been done. With the existing secrecy and market capture competitive element the X Prize must address this. To ignore this is a folly. To change it an opportunity.

How will you ever level the playing field or make this a fair contest considering Team Google/LLNL and Team SPAWAR/GEC/NASA. How many advanced contenders are under the radar? 3M for instance.

Of course funding is easy for Team GEC and Team Google. Funding extremely difficult for others. They get the resources and equipment of lab NASA and lab LLNL. Paid for by US taxpayers.

Get these folks to share their expertise, resources and assistance for market entry and rapid production growth. An X Prize to beat all X Prize glory... Can Peter Diamondis and Carl Page pull it off?

The times demand cooperation and mutual assistance for rapid energy transformation.

Gregory Byron Goble

(510) 772-4469

• You cannot have as a goal something that has already been done. With the existing secrecy and market capture competitive element the X Prize must address this. To ignore this is a folly. To change it an opportunity.

I believe the prize will address this. My understanding is that in order to win the prize, the applicant will have to abandon secrecy, and submit a device to third party testing and evaluation. I assume secrecy will only be abandoned after filing a patent application. No one would ask that an applicant abandon any chance of making money from the discovery.

• After taking the survey I replied to the sender at e-mail [email protected].

(see Re: ⚡️ ICCF-24 Solid-State Fusion Prize Survey)

I suspect the organizers realize the prize presents difficulties like no other. A prize for the largest, most troublesome and often corrupted market in the World... Energy! Money Money Money.

As Carl Page said at ICCF-24, "Money makes people do strange things."

Re: ⚡️ ICCF-24 Solid-State Fusion Prize Survey

Can we design a Prize whose goal is to help everyone win?

Any solution in sight? The survey team can be texted.

Uplifting problems...

Rapid successful market entry and production growth for all CMNS energy technology development teams.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.