Post ICCF24 thread.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What Hagelstein does not do is explain how his theory would explain Fleischmann and Pons experiments and why they could not reproduce their own work. This is the foremost result any CF theory must explain.

• Well, even if i won't underestimate their contribution, to me the real breakthrough was done this same year by Piantelli.

More to learn by this way.

What Hagelstein does not do is explain how his theory would explain Fleischmann and Pons experiments and why they could not reproduce their own work. This is the foremost result any CF theory must explain.

• Electron clusters remain a too simple view insufficient.

I think the concept of BEC's and coherent matter being an explanation for much of LENR is indeed likely, but I agree that they probably do not explain everything.

What encourages me about the electron cluster or EVO explanation is that the conditions for their formation (or at least the type of coherent matter they are composed of) are present in a multitude of LENR systems. Ed Storms cracks are a great example: they could act as sites for electron bunching or electromagnetic resonance. Fracto-emission is yet another example of how damage to a brittle lattice can induce electron emission. Then of course "strange radiation" which comes from a wide variety of systems (both CF/LENR and others) is likely a type of self organized structure that is thought to emerge from larger electron clusters that have decomposed. Then of course we have evidence that large scale electron clusters can induce transmutation and emit an array of electromagnetic frequencies. SAFIRE sees transmutations throughout the structure of their anode (even when they use a solid anode), on the surface of all their electrodes, and in the atmosphere of their reactor. Even if someone did not for a moment think that the coherent matter layers of an EVO directly induce LENR, look at what electron clusters at any scale actually do: they ionize gases, spray out high energy electrons/ions, produce high energy EUV light. This means that they can dissociate molecular hydrogen (ionization), clean/reduce the oxide layer of a metal surface, and alter the surface morphology of a surface (possibly below the surface).

There are too many connections for structures formed in out of equilibrium conditions not to be involved significantly with LENR.

• Hi everyone. This is my first post ever on this forum. I probably won't be able to follow very closely the discussion here, but I have tried to reach out to Erik Ziehm and George Miley both, I'd really like to get an interview with them. If anybody is able to connect us over email, that would be really helpful. Feel free to DM me and I can give you my email address.

If you met me at the conference, then you probably know I'm working on the launch of a YouTube / social media campaign for LENR. I'm working pretty hard on this right now and hope to have something to share this week.

• Hello Rob and welcome! . I think we met very briefly at the forum, but you were talking with Robert Godes at the time and a little distracted. Our member @Ruby Carat is also making a documentary btw.

I don't have either of those emails, but there are people here who probably do.

• Congratulations for you involvement, totally agree that using Youtube to reach mass people and medias is the way to follow :thumbup:

However as you well understood it needs time to do a real proper coverage.

The video must be clear as this recent from McKubre i shared here.

Good luck and thank you :)

Hi everyone. This is my first post ever on this forum. I probably won't be able to follow very closely the discussion here, but I have tried to reach out to Erik Ziehm and George Miley both, I'd really like to get an interview with them. If anybody is able to connect us over email, that would be really helpful. Feel free to DM me and I can give you my email address.

If you met me at the conference, then you probably know I'm working on the launch of a YouTube / social media campaign for LENR. I'm working pretty hard on this right now and hope to have something to share this week.

• Each ICCF attendee in Mountain View was provided a personal copy of a recent book, "Bridging the Gaps: An Anthology on Nuclear Cold Fusion." This book is also available from Barnes and Noble and Amazon.

In addition, the anode and its heater from the MK12.31 design was discussed with some participants.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Carl Page, with Peter Diamandis, the founder of the famous X-Prize who launched the private space industry, have just announced during the ICCF 24 the creation of the "Solid-State-Fusion Prize" endowed with 2 million dollars.

I thought this announcement would make the front page of the newspapers, especially considering that we are in a vacation period, and that there is relatively little political news, and that journalists prefer to deal with positive subjects during this period. But I find very few occurrences by doing a search on GOOGLE. How do you explain this strange fact?

• Carl Page, with Peter Diamandis, the founder of the famous X-Prize who launched the private space industry, have just announced during the ICCF 24 the creation of the "Solid-State-Fusion Prize" endowed with 2 million dollars.

I thought this announcement would make the front page of the newspapers, especially considering that we are in a vacation period, and that there is relatively little political news, and that journalists prefer to deal with positive subjects during this period. But I find very few occurrences by doing a search on GOOGLE. How do you explain this strange fact?

It's not on their site yet. https://www.xprize.org/prizes.

• Shane D.

Changed the title of the thread from “ICCF24 LIVE discussion.” to “Post ICCF24 thread.”.
  • Each ICCF attendee in Mountain View was provided a personal copy of a recent book, "Bridging the Gaps: An Anthology on Nuclear Cold Fusion." This book is also available from Barnes and Noble and Amazon.

I bought it myself and I am still wondering if the ideas and plans mentioned in there are still theory only?

Any more meat on the bone or did I miss something?

• Electron clusters remain a too simple view insufficient.

Wrong.

What causes electrons clusters? Answer: a form of the electron (R-electron) that creates a string with a neutrino.

What is the evidence for this string? These states are described such that when a hydrogen atom with an electron in one of these states decays to the common hydrogen atom, the atom emits a photon which must have energy per this equation E=n2 (13.5837 eV). This is a phat equation. Radiation which is quantized by an equation in this form is evidence of R-electrons. The R in R-electron is to remind us of what causes electrons to cluster.

How do these states cause R-electrons to cluster? A string of a neutrino and an electron, accelerates the neutrino end in proportion to the energy of the state. With a bit of numerology one can calculate the origin of attraction as due to relativity. The numerology: (statistical fitting of these states to known constants and to the conversion a R-hydrogen atom to a neutron via these states where the fitting uses special relativity.) Then use the presumption of a balance attraction by gravity to repulsion of electrons. The attraction of a R-electron to the cluster via a new form of gravity to the escape of an electron at the escape horizon pushed away by electron repulsion. With this balance in a quantum form, one then calculates the coupling constant for electronuclear gravity. Hence, electronuclear gravity causes the formation of planetoids (clusters due to gravity).

It then follows then every piece of data from cold fusion research that can correlate via a phat equation or a gravity coupling 42 orders of magnitude greater than universal gravity supports the view that cold fusion results from planetoids (clusters) of R-electron, of Majorana neutrinos, of R-atoms or of any combination of them.

The simple view is the right view. Matsumoto's intuition (electronuclear collapse) was correct. Now his data, Ed Storms data, George Miley's data, R. Santilli's data and many others can be correlated to that simple view.

• Taking longer than they thought. Anyone know what's up?

I have not heard from them since August 2, when they told me they would begin uploading on August 8. At that time, they said they will upload videos unless authors object. The author has to opt-out. That should streamline the process.

They said:

"As only a few speakers, thus far, have expressed reservations about the sharing of their presentations, we are treating this decision as opt-out (rather than opt-in). Therefore, if you consent to the sharing of your video and slides, there is no action you need to take."

• Well i didn't said that electrons clusters won't be involved.

I only said it's not enough. As you said, because electrons have a mass so helped by Einstein relativity meaning a strooong acceleration we can do "clusters".

Now what is not enough is the acceleration needed for that, what kind of way you will use which won't kill your COP.

• Well i didn't said that electrons clusters won't be involved.

I only said it's not enough. As you said, because electrons have a mass so helped by Einstein relativity meaning a strooong acceleration we can do "clusters".

Now what is not enough is the acceleration needed for that, what kind of way you will use which won't kill your COP.

What you are saying is coming across as word salad.

The simple view is the right view. Matsumoto's intuition (electronuclear collapse) was correct. Now his data, Ed Storms data, George Miley's data, R. Santilli's data and many others can be correlated to that simple view.

Here is how Ed Storms data shows a phat equation. That is clear proof. The mechanism behind the data is R-electrons effects that produce electronuclear gravity.

A cluster of R-electrons is what Ken Shoulders called an EVO. If the R-electrons are bound to hydrogen and more R-electrons that is a NAE. That will form a cluster inside of Pd such a cluster is shown by George Miley. ONLY, they are not clusters, they are planetoids as shown by the analysis of data of Ed Storms in the link below.

Ed Storms Amazing results data fitting - Physics - LENR Forum (lenr-forum.com)

• Looks like uploads have started.

External Content youtube.com

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.