George Egely's Magic Wand

• In the video describing the single spark stick reactor. Egely has stated that his ambition is to explain this phenomena (condensed plasmoid?) in detail.

Other questions to ask Egely pursuant to this desire as follows:

I suspect the the 30KW Egely reactor would still work using other gases other than deutrium just like the SAFIRE system still works using other gases in its atmosphere other than hydrogen (Protium). I wonder if Egely has tried to substitute non deuterium gases in his invention to see if there is still any overunity activity. How is this result explained by the theory that underpins the reaction?

What spectrum of light does the 30KW reactor produce... EUV like all other plasma overunity systems? How is this result explained by the theory that underpins the reaction?

What is the percentage of power generated as heat, light (EUV?), electrical current?

How does the pressure of the envelope gas affect performance? If so, is there a corresponding high and/or low threshold pressure floor and/or ceiling? Can the reaction work in a vacuum? How are these result explained by the theory that underpins the reaction?

How does the range of voltage in the sparks effect the reaction? Is there an optimum spark voltage that maximizes the overunity output? Is there a optimum input power level that optimizes COP?

Is there any pressure fluxuations in the gas produced by the reaction? If so what causes these fluxuations? Is the production of power study or does power production vary?

Is there any backfeed current produced in reaction?

If there any signs of transmutation in the reaction chambers over time? If so, what elements are being produced? Are there any other elements generated by transmutation in the gas other than He4?

Over the year that the power cores are in production, does the power production decrease? If so, what is the decrease look like over time?

What happens is the power cores are used over the one year replacement limit?

Can the power production of the unit be varied? If so, how is power production controlled by the user? Does power production have a minimum? What is the operating range of the voltage?

• That is not very nice. No one should wish suffering on another human.

I do think that while different Rossi and Egely's devices are working on similar principles.

I beleive that there is only one cause that underpins the LENRr reaction. I have commented on this subject in this post as follows:

This is why I doubt that the condensed plasmoid posit that is ascribed to the Egely systems are not totally descriptive of the reaction. In the stick reactor video, Egly when through a range of types of LENR systems from plasma to biological and Egely must understand that all these system cannot be explained by the singular condensed plasmoid theory, a plasma based theory associated with only high power production.

• The problem is that virtually everyone who starts building and testing gets money hungry, goes secretive, and don't share their results openly. It is beyond frustrating. I've heard of amazing results from teams that folded and now the data is lost forever.

A system like Egely's needs to be optimized to the max and then tested in a way that is convincing. For example, being powered by a straight DC supply that is constantly measured and the output doing mechanical work. This would be very convincing, but the losses involved may be greater than the energy produced.

The Egely system is purported to be self sustaining. Like the Papp engine, just start it up and connect a 5 HP motor to the output power and remove the batteries. Let that system run for a few days and that should show what the LENR reaction can do.

• Frogfall,

I know the measurements must be performed carefully to avoid errors, but measuring the lumen output is a way of determining the COP of the device. I have heard of multiple parties that measured the light output from similar systems and found a net gain of energy.

Radiant flux is not the same as luminous flux. Using the latter to calculate the former can be done, but is usually very dodgy unless a lot of assumptions are tightly constrained.

• I've just been counting the cycles and divisions on George's oscilloscope images, in the video.

It looks like his oscillator is working at 2.2kHz (I guess we are just seeing the half wave, due to the diode).

The "spark oscillations" are around 166.7 kHz (i.e. in the longwave band).

I suppose the whole thing is working a bit like an old spark-gap transmitter circuit.

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• The Egely system is purported to be self sustaining.

He said that was the eventual intention - but the device isn't self sustaining yet...

He appeared to be blaming the continual need for batteries on the inefficiency of his "pumping" oscillator. But without seeing full data from his benchtop version, it would be difficult to make any sensible comments.

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• For those interested, the Conference is being live streamed and recorded in the Assisi Nel Vento YouTube Channel, and we have now available the interview that Alan Smith has conducted with George Egely:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• That was an interesting interview Alan Smith - thanks.

There was some mention of the mysterious "Swedish Stone" that was often said to be a vital component in Moray's earlier machines.

There is an article available (link below) on the Wayback Machine, taken from a talk by a chap named John Moreland - who carried out some research on the Moray devices. The talk appears to be from about 20 years ago.

Moreland seems to have collaborated with Rodney Sego (another investigator, mentioned further up this thread). They even took out a joint patent on a device inspired by their research - based on the rather odd idea that a radioactive wire amplifies any current running through it. I wish the world was that simple... ;)

Moreland had his own hypothesis for the origin of the Swedish Stone - which seems rather far-fetched, to me.

I actually suspect that the Swedish Stone never actually existed - and was simply a convenient tale told by Moray to stop investigators getting close to the real concept behind his machine.

Anyway, here is the article:

UPDATE ON CONTINUING RESEARCH INTO free energy

• First I have heard that Tesla was the first to produce the LENR effect 150 years ago, according to Egely in his interview today. Looked around and not much about it, other than what Axil wrote about it back in 2015: LENR and the Long March into Forgetfulness (Axil Axil) – (e-catworld.com)

From the times of Tesla in the 1890s, Cold fusion has been discovered and then forgotten and then later rediscovered in a tragic cycle of frustration and forgetfulness. Tesla may have been the first. There is a persistent urban legend about Nikola Tesla. The prolific Serbian inventor who claimed that his greatest achievement, the achievement that he was most proud of, was not alternating current or the radio, but a high voltage tube which could produce energy and transmute materials. This story has usually been dismissed as nonsense, a product of a demented mind. Now in the light of our emerging LENR experience, this fantastic tale might well have been true after all.

Tesla claimed “nature has stored up in the universe infinite energy” (Columbia College lecture. New York. May 20, 1891). Tesla demonstrated the “carbon button lamp” a spherical gas discharge device in public lectures (London 1892, then at Philadelphia 1893, vs. Patent 4,546.22118911). Those who witnessed this wonder exclaimed “how is he doing that?” Others failed to believe the witness of their own eyes. “There was a stampede in the two upper galleries and they all rushed out. They thought it was some part of the devil’s work.”

Tesla was only the first of many. There then came Henry Moray, Joe Papp, Janos Jakkel, Edwin Gray, Ken Shoulders…All these men and many more have discovered LENR and let this precious secret pass through their fingers like the grains of sand through an hour glass, as the fleeting days of their lives. Generation after generation the secrets of cold fusion have appeared and been eventually forgotten. Mostly, because these men of invention did not understand cold fusion in the least, but some because of greed and the desire for fame and acclaim, but almost all because they failed to share their knowledge to keep those precious hard won insights alive after these special men were gone.

• First I have heard that Tesla was the first to produce the LENR effect 150 years ago, according to Egely in his interview today. Looked around and not much about it, other than what Axil wrote about it back in 2015: LENR and the Long March into Forgetfulness (Axil Axil) – (e-catworld.com)

From the times of Tesla in the 1890s, Cold fusion has been discovered and then forgotten and then later rediscovered in a tragic cycle of frustration and forgetfulness. Tesla may have been the first. There is a persistent urban legend about Nikola Tesla. The prolific Serbian inventor who claimed that his greatest achievement, the achievement that he was most proud of, was not alternating current or the radio, but a high voltage tube which could produce energy and transmute materials. This story has usually been dismissed as nonsense, a product of a demented mind. Now in the light of our emerging LENR experience, this fantastic tale might well have been true after all.

Tesla claimed “nature has stored up in the universe infinite energy” (Columbia College lecture. New York. May 20, 1891). Tesla demonstrated the “carbon button lamp” a spherical gas discharge device in public lectures (London 1892, then at Philadelphia 1893, vs. Patent 4,546.22118911). Those who witnessed this wonder exclaimed “how is he doing that?” Others failed to believe the witness of their own eyes. “There was a stampede in the two upper galleries and they all rushed out. They thought it was some part of the devil’s work.”

Tesla was only the first of many. There then came Henry Moray, Joe Papp, Janos Jakkel, Edwin Gray, Ken Shoulders…All these men and many more have discovered LENR and let this precious secret pass through their fingers like the grains of sand through an hour glass, as the fleeting days of their lives. Generation after generation the secrets of cold fusion have appeared and been eventually forgotten. Mostly, because these men of invention did not understand cold fusion in the least, but some because of greed and the desire for fame and acclaim, but almost all because they failed to share their knowledge to keep those precious hard won insights alive after these special men were gone.

Even the Wardenclyffe was LENR related, and the ray gun was an EVO gun. I learnt this by watching many of the MFMP long videos. George has cooperated with Bob Greenyer a lot.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Even the Wardenclyffe was LENR related

Sorry to sound like a boring old skeptic, but do you have any properly documented historical references for that claim? (i.e. not a verbal statement from an mfmp video.)

Unfortunately, there have been far too many layers of unsubstantiated rumour and fantasy added to the Tesla legend, over the years.

Sadly, I wouldn't even be surprised if someone claimed that Nikola Tesla was a time traveller who secretly arrived here from the incredibly technologically advanced civilisation of ancient Mesopotamia... :(

• For those interested, the Conference is being live streamed and recorded in the Assisi Nel Vento YouTube Channel, and we have now available the interview that Alan Smith has conducted with George Egely:

It's weird. The sound from that particular youtube video comes out only from my subwoofer, and is muffled and largely indecipherable. Same for the next video that follows on the Assisi Nel Vento channel. Yet for any other youtube video I play the sound is fine and comes out per usual from my stereo desktop speakers. For instance I hear Alan just fine here speaking about the LEC on this Assisi Nel Vento video posted yesterday :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:/

• Sorry to sound like a boring old skeptic, but do you have any properly documented historical references for that claim? (i.e. not a verbal statement from an mfmp video.)

Unfortunately, there have been far too many layers of unsubstantiated rumour and fantasy added to the Tesla legend, over the years.

Sadly, I wouldn't even be surprised if someone claimed that Nikola Tesla was a time traveller who secretly arrived here from the incredibly technologically advanced civilisation of ancient Mesopotamia... :(

I don’t think there’s any documental direct evidence, but a close analysis of his published works, witness accounts, and the work of Ken Shoulders, allows to see the parallels and similarities.

• While Hawking’s direct invitation to meet was spurned, Tesla also remains the only person to meet a visitor from the future. Twice. The second vistor shot the first one (also armed with a strange pistol) and took the body back with her into a neat rip in spacetime using a tool not unlike that which Tesla apparently invented only seconds earlier.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.