A Fundamental Contradiction at the Roots of Physics

About 25 years ago I recall there was a bunch of capacitor thrust enthusiasts working away with cylinders of frightening capacity.

Do you have more info, please? This forum and internet as a whole gets extensive, so please don't be lazy and use links whenever possible.

What if neutrino's are not real and just made up to fix things in fundamental physics?

IMO neutrinos are analogy of Falaco solitons at the water surface in similar way, like photons are analogy of Russel's solitons. I.e. neutrinos are solitons of longitudinal waves of vacuum, whereas photons are solitons of transverse ones. Their existence is thus expectable and logical.

If neutrinos have mass, then why don't we see any slow-moving ones?

Neutrinos are magnetic vortices of vacuum, so that they cannot stop. Also their rest mass is low, so that vacuum fluctuations would keep them in Brownian motion. Note that Falaco solitons also always propagate with lowest speed of wave ripples at the water surface - not faster or slower (but some energy dependence of velocity should be still present here).

Calculations of resultant electrostatic force on a charged spherical or cylindrical capacitor with two sectors of different dielectrics, based on the classical formulas of electrostatic pressure, Kelvin polarization force density, and Maxwell stress tensor predict a reactionless force that violates Newton’s 3rd law. Measurements didn’t confirm the existence of such a reactionless thrust, thus there is an apparent inconsistency in the classical EM theory that leads to wrong results.

IMO Maxwell's theory symmetrized with Lorentz and Heaviside doesn't provide any rigorous way, how to generate thrust with capacitor, not to say spherical or cylindrical. If you still derived some thrust, it must be extradimensional effect borrowed from equation, which isn't fully compatible with Heaviside model.

• In dense aether model static charged symmetric capacitor outside of magnetic field shouldn't generate any thrust (apart from ionic wind toward cathode). But it contains Dirac electrons which are constrained in motion in similar way like electrons within superconductors and topological insulators (graphene), which interacts strongly with vacuum fluctuations. So that planar capacitor may behave like paddle for vacuum and also generator/reflector/detector of scalar waves and dark matter. It's thus simplest and cheapest device for research of scalar wave physics.

• In dense aether model space-time is formed with random fluctuations (most natural form of existence) of another space-time gradients, recursively. But high-dimensional perspective of human observers makes these fluctuations pronouncedly low-dimensional - think of filaments of dark matter, just microscopic ones. You may think, that space-time is formed with dense interior of black hole or merely very dense star - after then its structure would resemble foamy density fluctuations of supercritical gas.

https://i.imgur.com/Wc73YGC.gif  LXCyNZn.gif

Note that fluctuations of supercritical gas are so dense, that they can form their own fluid phase, the density fluctuations of which may form another phase, and so on - recursively. In this way the nested space-times are represented in dense aether model. The density fluctuations floating inside of another generation of density fluctuations represent analogy of elementary particles. Electron-positron pairs cannot form space-time: what would form electrons and positrons themselves after then? No object can be formed by copies of itself.

• But I would stay on topic and to repeat my question for @Z_Losonc: in which direction the symmetric spherical capacitor is supposed to move according to Maxwell theory? Once such a capacitor is really symmetric, then it has no preferred direction/orientation and every derivation of thrust force is then bogus.

https://photonics101.com/images/articles/spherical-capacitor-arbitrary-dielectric/spherical-capacitor-varying-permittivity-256.png

• In dense aether model space-time is formed with random fluctuations (most natural form of existence) of another space-time gradients, recursively. But high-dimensional perspective of human observers makes these fluctuations pronouncedly low-dimensional - think of filaments of dark matter, just microscopic ones. You may think, that space-time is formed with dense interior of black hole or merely very dense star - after then its structure would resemble foamy density fluctuations of supercritical gas.

https://i.imgur.com/Wc73YGC.gif  LXCyNZn.gif

Note that fluctuations of supercritical gas are so dense, that they can form their own fluid phase, the density fluctuations of which may form another phase, and so on - recursively. In this way the nested space-times are represented in dense aether model. The density fluctuations floating inside of another generation of density fluctuations represent analogy of elementary particles. Electron-positron pairs cannot form space-time: what would form electrons and positrons themselves after then? No object can be formed by copies of itself.

The idea seems to be that electron-positron pairs at the base level of reality orbit each other tightly so they are somehow different than the electrons and positrons that have been observed at our scale of reality.

I appreciate the answer that you provided. Yet I must ask what "is" the stuff that space time is composed of in the dense aether model? I'm assuming it is whatever medium is responsible for magnetism and gravity?

• Zephir_AWT

But I would stay on topic and to repeat my question for @Z_Losonc: in which direction the symmetric spherical capacitor is supposed to move according to Maxwell theory? Once such a capacitor is really symmetric, then it has no preferred direction/orientation and every derivation of thrust force is then bogus.

https://photonics101.com/images/articles/spherical-capacitor-arbitrary-dielectric/spherical-capacitor-varying-permittivity-256.png

You are ignoring the requirement that the sphere contains two different dielectrics; say oil and water, which have different dielectric constants.🤠

Yet I must ask what "is" the stuff that space time is composed of in the dense aether model?

Density fluctuations (aka tiny gravitational lenses) of another space-times composed of density gradients of another ones recursively like fractal clouds on summer sky. There is no effective scale limit needed, so I don't even suggest it. The underlying material also doesn't matter - the geometry of gas fluctuations is always the same, no matter which atoms are forming it. Due to hypersphere packing rules even the geometry of fluctuations at each level is perfectly shielded from its environment at more distant levels. Which is why we have only three particle generations - not more.

• Do you have more info, please? This forum and internet as a whole gets extensive, so please don't be lazy and use links whenever possible.

I have no idea where I read it, back in the early days of internet. I was intrigued enough to build a couple crappy caps, then realized how dangerous it was going to get and moved on to other things.

Probably something like Keelynet or similar.

• Density fluctuations (aka tiny gravitational lenses) of another space-times composed of density gradients of another ones recursively like fractal clouds on summer sky. There is no effective scale limit needed, so I don't even suggest it. The underlying material also doesn't matter - the geometry of gas fluctuations is always the same, no matter which atoms are forming it. Due to hypersphere packing rules even the geometry of fluctuations at each level is perfectly shielded from its environment at more distant levels. Which is why we have only three particle generations - not more.

This is a very vague description. In fact, there is good mathematics to describe the ether. Indeed, in physics there is a principle of least action, which can be extended to the particles of ether, postulating the principle of minimality of the distance traveled by each particle of ether. Another thing is that in order to hit the target, you need to choose the right container for this ether. My choice fell on the seven-dimensional sphere.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.