Condensed Matter Nuclear Science, Fusion/Fission, Meta Materials and Condensed Matter Physics

• So, once in a while I scratch my head and make a prediction.

I predict that Team Google will apply CMNS data to create better HOT FUSION targets.

KRONOS may prove me wrong, or not.

They have jumped ahead of hot fusion and cold fusion research teams.

Early on a lead Team Google member told me that what they found, while developing their 'Cold Fusion', would surprise me.

This was about two months before the three Nature Google Cold Fusion articles. Just a week after my article about Team Google’s patents.

Now, nearly a year later, Team Google has two more Cold Fusion patents out of LLNL developed with the U.S. Department of Energy.

First consider this

Condensed Matter Nuclear Science

This art of research lies under the well established branch of science known as...

Condensed Matter Physics

Condensed matter physics is the field of physics that deals with the macroscopic and microscopic physical properties of matter, especially the solid and liquid phases which arise from electromagnetic forces between atoms. Wikipedia

One must also participate in the study of

Metamaterials

A metamaterial (from the Greek word μετά meta, meaning "beyond" and the Latin word materia, meaning "matter" or "material") is any material engineered to have a property that is not found in Nature.

metamaterial.com

Stock price: MMAT (NASDAQ) $0.98 +0.02 (+2.53%)

Aug 11, 4:00 PM EDT - Disclaimer

Headquarters: Dartmouth, Canada

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.