Article: Startups are a link of growing importance between university research and the broader economy

• Interesting article, considering the stories of mRNA vaccines and hot fusion...

🧬⚛ What mRNA vaccines and nuclear fusion teach us about America's innovation system
    Startups are a link of growing importance between university research and the broader economy
    fasterplease.substack.com

🧬⚛ What mRNA vaccines and nuclear fusion teach us about America's innovation system

Startups are a link of growing importance between university research and the broader economy

Our results show a significant startup advantage in terms of forward citations and outlier-patent rates. Further, startup innovation is both more original and more general than innovation by incumbent firms. Moreover, startups that survive to become “scale-ups” quickly grow to dominate their regional innovation ecosystems. Our findings have important implications for innovation policy.

Maybe some ides may apply to LENR innovations.

“Only puny secrets need keeping. The biggest secrets are kept by public incredulity.” (Marshall McLuhan)
    twitter @alain_co

• From Startup HB11

SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD

HB11 Energy has appointed a Scientific Advisory Board consisting of the few experts in the field of Laser Fusion. As heads of internationally significant research facilities, they have been crucial to designing the next-stage POC protocol.

gbgoblenote

The startup HB11, founded by Heinrich Hora, did well with Boron Fusion at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory a couple of years ago.

Might ultra fast high energy quantum dot lasers and lattice confinement of hydrogen be an avenue that HB11 explores?

I believe so.

We shall see...

• The startup HB11, founded by Heinrich Hora, did well with Boron Fusion at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory a couple of years ago.

Might ultra fast high energy quantum dot lasers and lattice confinement of hydrogen be an avenue that HB11 explores?

I believe so.

George Miley is on HB11's Scientific Advisory Board, so you could be right.

• I thought this was general knowledge. Start ups are essential To innovation. Also, failing at start ups is considered the only way to eventually succeed in innovation. This is innovation 101.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.