Which ICCF24 presentation is most likely to sway a skeptic?

• He has some new things he wants to add after studying the LEC.

So the LEC energy levels in the 10-20 EV ? range might be part of LENR?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So the LEC energy levels in the micro EV ? range might be part of LENR?

Ruby and Alan doing the interview in 2 weeks, so will know then. Diadon Acs is our editing pro now, and should have the video out sometime in late Oct/ early November. Another interview by the team was completed last week, and will be out any day. I really enjoyed it, and look forward to the forum seeing it.

• Lose him or lose me.

I occasionally unblock..

"him"..Polonius? appears to be partial to .. at least less skeptical to

Or we can force him to drink poison.

Parchi from Clean HME..in ICCF24

but I am not partial to Tritium..

but it is cleaner than the P32 I liberally used on rat testes without PPE in 1977 in the UK..

despite those " good old days" I have lived longer than the rats

Here is Parchi's documentation. interesting but not my cup of tea,, Low K40 tea,,

http://www.cleanhme.eu/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/ICCF24_Parchi_presentation.pdf

According to E. Storms “Tritium appears to be the least ambiguous and most easily measured
    product of the Cold Fusion effect”.

• The PhD supervisor for that experiment is a member here, he might with to comment.

Thank you for your interest in our work. Somehow, I lost track of discussions in the LENR forum. The results presented in ICCF-24 were based on EDX/WDS. After the presentation, we have been extensively exploring the system using ICPMS and now by Neutron Activation Analysis, which is perhaps the most accurate tool accessible to us. In about 2 weeks, we will be able to collate results from all these characterization and provide more concrete conclusions.

• Thank you for your interest in our work. Somehow, I lost track of discussions in the LENR forum. The results presented in ICCF-24 were based on EDX/WDS. After the presentation, we have been extensively exploring the system using ICPMS and now by Neutron Activation Analysis, which is perhaps the most accurate tool accessible to us. In about 2 weeks, we will be able to collate results from all these characterization and provide more concrete conclusions.

Thanks for your news raj.pala ! It’s always a pleasure to have direct hands on experimenters coming here and sharing with us their results. I think the NAA will be specially interesting to show if the elemental changes are surface only or if they also happen within the bulk.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I'm sorry to say that I let my subscription to IE lapse after the horrible demise of Eugene Mallove. I really didn't think the publication would survive his loss. I'm glad I was wrong about that.

It would be a service to renew your subscription again, since IE is suffering now from the recent loss of Charlie (The Baker) Entenmann who provided financial support for many years.

• The thread has been cleaned up so back to the business of saving the planet. Afterall, that is what we are here for. At times keeping a forum running is like watching sausage being made. Gross, but the end product still tastes great.

From now on, I would ask skeptics who offer their opinion to please be respectful of the intellect of those researchers they critique, do their homework first before commenting, avoid repetitive "standard" explanations, and do not assume the author has not already thought of what you are about ready to say. In other words, put yourself in their shoes. I think you will find it a sobering experience.

And please be mindful that the forum is here mainly for those of us who firmly believe in LENR, so you are our guest. A welcome guest, but showing a little appreciation of being invited to the party would go a long way.

Now let us change the focus of the thread from what presentation would "Sway a skeptic", to "what was your favorite ICCF24 presentation, and why". There were so many, so let's hear from you.

Bon appetite.

• Now let us change the focus of the thread from what presentation would "Sway a skeptic", to "what was your favorite ICCF24 presentation, and why". There were so many, so let's hear from you.

I think you have hit on the problem, Shane D. right there. Who feels that they can sit through hours and hours of video - especially videos of the dry "conference presentation" type? Yes I've sat through a few - but only ones that have been mentioned in this thread - because trying to watch too many videos like that in one go means I lose the will to live :(

Personally, I'm much happier studying something in written form than watching a presentation. I can go at my own pace, scan through to look for salient points relatively quickly, stop to look up stuff mid-way through, and re-read passages that don't gel on the frist pass. A video forces you to go at the pace of the presenter (although I sometimes increase playback speed, if the voice is clear enough) - which is not too bad as long as you know that the presentation time will be short. But I am certainly not going to sit looking at a "talking head" for an hour.

I don't know what the solution is. The "conference presentation" has evolved for a specific purpose, in a specific setting. They are not good theatre (usually) - but they have a captive audience in the hall, even if some people in that audience are asleep. I find most "talking head" videos appallingly bad - and, for instance, have never been able to watch more than five minutes of any TED talk.

I would certainly like to discuss this a bit more - but this is not the thread for it (this is about ICCF24 presentations).

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• hours and hours of video

There's about 90 videos in all..at

ICCF-24 x Solid-State Energy Summit
    At the ICCF24 Solid-State Energy Summit, hosted and organized by the Anthropocene Institute, industry leaders will take a critical look at the field of…
    www.youtube.com

The two most popular by far in terms of views are below

Egely 1507 views and Rothwell 1524

Maybe they appeal to the commoners?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• To re focus again in the topic of the thread, my favorite presentation was the one by Guido Parchi, only because their Tritium signature is remarkable from an experimental point of view.

Others that made a good impression from my point of view are:

-The very strong set of presentations about the LEC by the inventors and replicators.

- The presentation of Erick Ziehm about his PhD thesis, which was a follow up of his MSc from 2017, now I know, so he has become a career LENR researcher.

- The presentation of Theresa Benyo about the findings and confirmation by different methods of elemental anomalies in the PdAg tubing in their deuterium Gas flow experiments.

-The presentations of the ongoing LENR programs in the Navy and in the Army, which are very good news for the field in general.

- The Presentations by JP Biberian and by F Celani, among the ones being funded by the European project.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• The papers for each of the ICCF 24th presentations will come in due time (we are soon going to have the ones from ICCF23 available, unfortunately takes time to get a proceedings issue out to the public). I however think that the ICCF presentations were generally short enough. I have seen about half of them (I have to admit I focused mostly on the experimental ones, the theoretical ones aren’t really interesting for me, with the exception of the one by Ed Storms).

By comparison IWHALM presentations were much longer, and I incidentally found them much more interesting to watch as they had more space for discussion which IMHO is when things get really interesting.

• One of the benefits of a forum with many members is that one does not have to wade through every presentation. Pick a few that sound interesting, watch and report here what you think. Share the workload. If you count on someone else to do that for you, we just might miss something important.

Eventually we can narrow down to the few with the biggest impact. That will be hard to do, as has been said by others; this was a unique conference. There were some very promising reports, and developments. Let us not let it slip quietly away in the night and get lost in LENR history.

• One of the benefits of a forum with many members is that one does not have to wade through every presentation. Pick a few that sound interesting, watch and report here what you think. Share the workload. If you count on someone else to do that for you, we just might miss something important.

Eventually we can narrow down to the few with the biggest impact. That will be hard to do, as has been said by others; this was a unique conference. There were some very promising reports, and developments. Let us not let it slip quietly away in the night and get lost in LENR history.

Indeed. We also have to be aware that the ICCF 24th for the first time had a very strong component of increasing public awareness and acceptance of the field, and several of the presentations available are of an educational character for general public and newcomers to the field rather than focusing on the presentation of current results. This is what makes this ICCF so unusual and a First, in more than one way.

• I moved 96 posts from here to other thread where you can continue with that discussion. Please let’s keep this focused in the favorite ICCF 24 presentations and their implications.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.