Which ICCF24 presentation is most likely to sway a skeptic?

• Indeed. We also have to be aware that the ICCF 24th for the first time had a very strong component of increasing public awareness and acceptance of the field, and several of the presentations available are of an educational character for general public and newcomers to the field rather than focusing on the presentation of current results. This is what makes this ICCF so unusual and a First, in more than one way.

I still want to know: are there conference papers coming from ICCF24 - if so where will they be collated? Everyone here seems only to link videos.

• I still want to know: are there conference papers coming from ICCF24 - if so where will they be collated? Everyone here seems only to link videos.

There will be, but they are still not available. Bear in mind the ones of ICCF 23 are still not available. It takes time.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Me too.
    Video presentations might as well be on the back of soup cans for me.

A presentation watched with interest and concentration can be as good as a paper.

Also we have many of the presenters as members of the forum, and of those who aren’t their contact information is available. I have found most of them to be very helpful when one reaches them directly.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• A presentation watched with interest and concentration can be as good as a paper.

Also we have many of the presenters as members of the forum, and of those who aren’t their contact information is available. I have found most of them to be very helpful when one reaches them directly.

I agree. Once one is a bit familiar with LENR/CF, then the video presentations can be invaluable, especially if one has narrowed their interests to a certain realm of the field. Nothing better than to hear it directly from the practicing experts.

But for newcomers and old hands and eyes it is 40+ hrs of the unknown which may not be everyone’s cup of tea for many reasons, not alone time.

What would really help is something like an expanded (for most people) abstract for each presentation, one page maximum (one side normal space and type), with up to 30% but no more of one or two images (optional) and generally quickly getting to the point of who is involved, whether they are with or without present commercial backing and who they are, if they are seeking money or lab space currently, etc., or not. Then concisely: the presentation organizing theory or idea, and what they have done and what they are doing. Two html links maximum: one to the respective video presentation and the other (optional) to their project website or data repository, final paper, etc.

Something like that IMO.

• Dear raj.pala , any new results that you may share with us, even if not yet officially? How did the NAA results compare with the EDX?

Enquiring minds want to know!

I hope everything is well on your end.

• Player FM - Internet Radio Done Right

Al Scott sums up his exploration, and conclusions about both hot/cold fusion. Regarding LENR, he says there seems to be something there and we should continue the research.

Wish he would have mentioned the many positive results presented, announcements about ARPA-E funding, and the possibility of an X-Prize, reported at ICCF24.

This ICCF no doubt was a great success in terms of advancing the science, but unfortunately it has attracted little, if any, attention from the media and mainstream science.

• ... you will see a paper published by Jurg and me later this years or early 2022. So you might say we collaborate.

Since you posted this comment in Fall of 2022, I think you must have meant early 2023.

Can you update us on this? Do you still believe that a paper by yourself and Jurg Wyttenbach will emerge some time this year?

• Wyttenbach has been publishing on Researchgate. I have also published a couple of papers since then on LENR-canr. So I have not been altogether idle. What about yourself?

In the chain of posts leading to the answer quoted here, you led me to believe that you would soon be co-publishing with Wyttenbach a research paper describing gamma emissions from fuel prepared by someone other than Russ George. Is this still your expectation?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.