Quantum mechanics = new geometry + chaotic dynamics

• In this thread, I want to draw your attention to the foundations of quantum mechanics, because going back to the origins, you can see new opportunities for cold fusion through the prism of quantum gravity.

I will not write here about the new geometry in the language of formulas, but will limit myself to asking you to represent the coordinates of Minkowski space-time in the form of cylindrical helical lines. Then a manifold is formed from the Minkowski space and the product of a circle on a three-dimensional sphere, which is the basis of the new geometry. And a random walk on this manifold forms the chaotic dynamics of a quantum particle.

If you want to talk in the language of formulas, you can leave a comment on the article Chaotic dynamic on the sphere, but if you are only interested in the influence of this approach on the theoretical foundations of cold fusion, then you can look there only the generalized Schrodinger equation.

PS

Abstract

First, we construct the image of the torus on the two-layer shell of the sphere and note that the isometries of the image of the torus on the sphere generate the unitary group $U(2)$, and then we establish that, as a result of the action of the modular group on the sphere, of all closed torus windings wound around the sphere, singly wound windings are allocated, which are indexed by a set of primes. Next, we form a representation of the sphere winding for the Jacobi theta function and the Riemann zeta function, and then, considering the chaotic dynamics on the sphere, we notice that in the problem of random walk along the broken lines of the winding of the sphere, the concept of a complex probability amplitude arises quite naturally, and the dynamics of the probability amplitude of a wandering particle obeys a differential equation generalizing the Schrödinger equation.

AGG-38-1D-1-18.pdf

• In this thread, I want to draw your attention to the foundations of quantum mechanics, because going back to the origins, you can see new opportunities for cold fusion through the prism of quantum gravity.

I will not write here about the new geometry in the language of formulas, but will limit myself to asking you to represent the coordinates of Minkowski space-time in the form of cylindrical helical lines. Then a manifold is formed from the Minkowski space and the product of a circle on a three-dimensional sphere, which is the basis of the new geometry. And a random walk on this manifold forms the chaotic dynamics of a quantum particle.

If you want to talk in the language of formulas, you can leave a comment on the article Chaotic dynamic on the sphere, but if you are only interested in the influence of this approach on the theoretical foundations of cold fusion, then you can look there only the generalized Schrodinger equation.

In all the time I have been studying LENR papers I have seen only one team mentioning the Minkowski Space, and they are Cardone and the late Mignani, who propose time and space can be deformed to rearrange nucleons, and they use ultrasound to induce such Space-time deformations and have produced impressive results.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• In all the time I have been studying LENR papers I have seen only one team mentioning the Minkowski Space, and they are Cardone and the late Mignani, who propose time and space can be deformed to rearrange nucleons, and they use ultrasound to induce such Space-time deformations and have produced impressive results.

Spacetime emerges from the Higgs field. If you can modify the Higgs field, then you can modify spacetime. It is the nucleons that are indirectly affected by the change of masses of the up and down quarks within the nucleons that are affected.

• Spacetime emerges from the Higgs field. If you can modify the Higgs field, then you can modify spacetime. It is the nucleons that are indirectly affected by the change of masses of the up and down quarks within the nucleons that are affected.

I see it a little differently. The Higgs field emerges from space-time, therefore, the modification of the Higgs field in nucleons is associated with acceleration (rotation) equivalent to the gravitational field.

PS

I will also note that space-time arises from a globally minimal flow of moving matter. That is, the geometry is still given by the acceleration field (angular velocities) of matter particles on a seven-dimensional sphere.

• I see it a little differently. The Higgs field emerges from space-time, therefore, the modification of the Higgs field in nucleons is associated with acceleration (rotation) equivalent to the gravitational field.

PS

I will also note that space-time arises from a globally minimal flow of moving matter. That is, the geometry is still given by the acceleration field (angular velocities) of matter particles on a seven-dimensional sphere.

https://ncatlab.org/nlab/show/Higgs+field

HiggsVacuumStability4.png

The vacuum potential of Higgs field places the universe in the zone of metastability. This is why transmutation of elements can occur.

Are We on the Brink of the Higgs Abyss?
    The probability that the Universe exists in a stable state may be greater than previously thought.
    physics.aps.org

The analysis of the stability of the universe.

The discovery of the Higgs boson confirmed that the ground state of the Universe depends on the potential of the Higgs field (see Fig. 1). Whether the Universe is in a true vacuum or a false vacuum can be calculated from the masses of the Higgs boson and the top quark. For such a calculation, one must assume that no physics beyond the standard model, such as new particles or forces, appear up to an extremely high energy scale—the Planck scale. The connection between the masses of these particles and the fate of the Universe is nontrivial. Its analysis is facilitated by a mathematical formalism called “renormalization group evolution” [2], which describes the behavior of a system at different length scales (or, equivalently, energy scales). The renormalization group equations allow researchers to explore the entire shape of the Higgs potential and find any additional maxima and minima.

Questions about the Universe’s stability have been put in sharper focus by the measurements of the Higgs boson’s mass [3]. The current mass estimates, around 125 giga-electron-volts, imply a borderline possibility that the Universe exists in a metastable state [4]. It is of interest, therefore, to refine the theoretical calculations and the associated predictions.

A condensed matter system can produce a bubble of false vacuum. The reason why the EVO can produce transmutation is because it is a false vacuum.

• axil,

Thanks for the interesting link. I will only add that the violation of unitary symmetry is explained by the Lie algebra of vacuum vector fields, which is induced by both Euclidean and pseudo-Euclidean metrics. In other words, the group of gauge symmetries break down when we also take into account the pseudo-Euclidean rotations of the gauge space.

• of matter particles on a seven-dimensional sphere.

In physics spheres play no role. Spheres cannot never off a base for lossless flux of field lines nor can it hold charge as not force can bind it on a sphere. I did summ up all childish errors made by the standard model in a first write up about basic physics.

https://vixra.org/abs/2209.0037

Fields need sources. Without a source no field. Not the other way round....

• Charges are topological invariants of toric nodes of integral lines of closed vector fields.

This is standard model bla bla.!

Helicity has nothing to do with charge except that a path on a charge enabling manifold always has at least heilicity 2. These are subtle differences as you can have helicity even with simple crossing paths that are not even manifolds.

According Faradays law charge can only occur at the boundary (line) of an area integral.

• axil,

Thanks for the interesting link. I will only add that the violation of unitary symmetry is explained by the Lie algebra of vacuum vector fields, which is induced by both Euclidean and pseudo-Euclidean metrics. In other words, the group of gauge symmetries break down when we also take into account the pseudo-Euclidean rotations of the gauge space.

The gauge symmetries do break down because for the EVO, the W and Z boson become long range. This symmetry breaking is why the EVO can stabilize radioactive isotopes at a distance. The EVO as a superconductor gives mass to the photon and removes mass from the W and Z bosons. In the LENR reaction, all kinds of transmutation occurs but there is never any radioactive byproducts. This is due to the EVOs electroweak nature. This change in the behavior of the laws of physics within the EVO is do to the nature of the Higgs field inside the EVO. The EVO is anti de-Sutter space with negative scalar curvature. This comes from the fact the the EVO is superconducting. This connection to Bose condensation in the SAFIRE system as a LENR system is dispositive that the LENR reaction is based on superconductivity at any temperature.

• In order for a node to be tied, the flow must close on the torus. This happens at a point in Euclidean space, and away from the point the flow tends to a vacuum state (flow in the direction of the time axis of Minkowski space).

• There can be radioactive products as a result of transmutation for sure.

I recall one of the earliest works of Cardone et al using ultrasound in water, they detected a radioactive isotope with a short life of seconds. Of course a controversial result, but published nevertheless.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.