Quantum mechanics = new geometry + chaotic dynamics

• There can be radioactive products as a result of transmutation for sure.

Have you ever found radioactive isotopes after the LENR reaction has completed? That radiation is identified by a associated energy level and a half life.

It is possible that in a weak reaction situation that coherence has broken down and the superconductive state no longer exists. Rossi had this issue in early reactors producing radiation when they started up or were shutting down. Rossi solved this issue by adding a secondary heater that produced additional pumping during those times the reaction was in a state of transition.

But it is difficult to distinguish between breaking radiation produced by high energy electrons and radioactive decay. Breaking radiation only lasts for a very short time whereas radioactive decay shows gradual decay pursuant to a half life associated with an identifiable associated unstable isotope.

• I recall one of the earliest works of Cardone et al using ultrasound in water, they detected a radioactive isotope with a short life of seconds. Of course a controversial result, but published nevertheless.

In that case, the radiation could have been produced by breaking radiation from high energy electrons. Such radiation has a distinctive spectrum that does not show any peaks associated with an unstable isotope.

X-rays

Characteristic X-Rays

Characteristic x-rays are emitted from heavy elements when their electrons make transitions between the lower atomic energy levels. The characteristic x-ray emission which is shown as two sharp peaks in the illustration at left occur when vacancies are produced in the n=1 or K-shell of the atom and electrons drop down from above to fill the gap. The x-rays produced by transitions from the n=2 to n=1 levels are called K-alpha x-rays, and those for the n=3→1 transition are called K-beta x-rays.

Transitions to the n=2 or L-shell are designated as L x-rays (n=3→2 is L-alpha, n=4→2 is L-beta, etc. ). The continuous distribution of x-rays which forms the base for the two sharp peaks at left is called "bremsstrahlung" radiation.

Bremsstrahlung X-Rays "Bremsstrahlung" means "braking radiation" and is retained from the original German to describe the radiation which is emitted when electrons are decelerated or "braked" when they are fired at a metal target. Accelerated charges give off electromagnetic radiation, and when the energy of the bombarding electrons is high enough, that radiation is in the x-ray region of the electromagnetic spectrum. It is characterized by a continuous distribution of radiation which becomes more intense and shifts toward higher frequencies when the energy of the bombarding electrons is increased. The curves above are from the 1918 data of Ulrey, who bombarded tungsten targets with electrons of four different energies. The bombarding electrons can also eject electrons from the inner shells of the atoms of the metal target, and the quick filling of those vacancies by electrons dropping down from higher levels gives rise to sharply defined characteristic x-rays.

• Here is the paper I mentioned, clearly they are not talking about X rays.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/F-Cardone/publication/226772311_Possible_evidence_for_production_of_an_artificial_radionuclide_in_cavitated_water/links/0f31752efaa55115b9000000/Possible-evidence-for-production-of-an-artificial-radionuclide-in-cavitated-water.pdf

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Here is the paper I mentioned, clearly they are not talking about X rays.

https://www.researchgate.net/p…de-in-cavitated-water.pdf

Many thanks for the paper. You might not have heard of Mark LeClair who did much work on cavitation system back about 2012.

In general, the Reaction in water is a special case. In same cases the coherence needed to shield the presentation of radiation is not produced. The work of mark LeClair is an example. LeClair was into the LENR reaction a decade ago but I heard that he got out because he was producing neutrons and the government discouraged his work. The govenment discourages any production of neutrons because of proliferation concerns. LeClair reported that he and his research associate has spent a considerable amount of time in the hospital recovering from radiation sickness.

His research involved producing a serial double bubble cavitation process using lasers. Using this powerful method, LeClair transmuted every element in the periodic tables including transuranic elements with his process. He discovered a solid form of ultra dense water that he called a water crystal which was a seed of the reaction.

16-LeClair Abstract WC2012.pdf

Ed Storms did the analysis of the transmutation products generated by his method. A good descriptive account of his research can be found here:

LeClair.pdf

DogOne replicated LeClair's reaction and I posted in part in 2017 as follows:

From other cavitation systems like the Ohmasa gas, the solid ultra dense water can form a seed around which EVOs can form. But coherent mechanisms don't seen to take hold if this seed is in water.

• Hi Axil. No we saw low energy gamma emissions during events, not after them. And the gamma-spectrometry results showed it wasn't bremsstrahlung.

Hi Alan,

The x-ray/gamma radiation would occurs all the while the reactor was in operation because the mechanism for creating heat is derived from the thermalization of the kinetic energy of electrons produced by the EVOs.

I downloaded Dr Kim ICCF18 Defkalion presentation to remember how much radiation was produced by that system.

Defkalion ICCF18.pdf

No gamma rays outside the energy range of 50 keV–300 keV have been observed from the experiments with the Hyperon reactor.

That radiation presented all the while the reactor was active. The experimental observations that were made all comport with the EVO theory: the extreme magnetism, the extreme RF production, and the observation about exploding of intensely magnetic objects.

• Quantum heat pump: a new measuring tool for physicists Physicists have built a quantum scale heat pump made from particles of light (photons). This device brings scientists closer to the quantum limit of measuring radio frequency signals, useful in for example the hunt for dark matter.

The device, known as a photon pressure circuit, is made from superconducting inductors and capacitors on a silicon chip cooled to only a few millidegrees above absolute zero temperature. While this sounds very cold, for some of photons in the circuit, this temperature is very hot, and they are excited with thermal energy. Using photon pressure, the researchers can couple these excited photons to higher frequency cold photons, which in previous experiments allowed them to cool the hot photons into their quantum ground state.

In this new work, the authors add a new twist: by sending an extra signal into the cold circuit, they are able to create a motor which amplifies the cold photons and heats them up. At the same time, the extra signal “pumps” the photons preferentially in one direction between the two circuits. By pushing photons harder in one direction than the other, the researchers are able to cool the photons in one part of the circuit to a temperature that is colder than the other part, creating a quantum version of the heat pump for photons in a superconducting circuit.

An illustration of the device , which consists of two superconducting circuits: a cold high frequency circuit (in blue) and a hot low frequency circuit (in red).

https://i.imgur.com/70H8wahl.gif

Here, the current that flows in the red circuit generates an oscillating magnetic field which leads to the photon-pressure coupling. By sending in a strong signal to the blue high-frequency circuit, this one is transformed into an amplifier capable of detecting radio-frequency photons flowing in the red circuit with much higher sensitivity.

Note that overunity Tesla coils work in similar way - they just require to achieve high-enough voltage between neighbouring loops of their windings for to constrain electron motion there in similar way, like within superconductors. The dark matter detectors thus increasingly look like many empirically built overunity circuits. The self-amplifying principle of stochastic resonance comes on mind here. Stochastic resonance (SR) is a phenomenon where a signal that is normally too weak to be detected by a sensor, can be boosted by adding white noise to the signal, which contains a wide spectrum of frequencies. An overdamped particle in a periodically oscillating double-well potential is subjected to Gaussian white noise, which induces transitions between the potential wells. We again have cyclic process which has activation barrier assisted by random noise. Further, the added white noise can be filtered out of signal to effectively detect the original, previously undetectable signal.

https://i.imgur.com/OH6CvH0.gif

This phenomenon extends to many other systems - whether electromagnetic, physical or biological - and is an area of intense research. In general the phenomena with time-arrow reversed can be promoted by periodic signal, which is for example reason why oversaturated solutions of gas or crystals can be thermalized by shaking or why low-frequency light quenches the photoluminiscence. In this sense it helps to imagine that dark matter particles can be perceived like bubbles of vacuum in terms of their negative space-time curvature. Their detectors just runs in time-reversed way than normal antennae: we introduce weak periodic signal to it and we get anharmonic impulses in reward. It's good to note that topological insulators like graphene (which is able to gain energy from motion of its layers), bucking ferromagnets and/or capacitors charged to a high voltage share many aspects with superconductor circuits at low temperatures in terms of geometric frustration of charge carriers motion. See also:

• Let's go back to the formula QM = NG + CD for the one-dimensional case. In this case, NG is a torus with a pseudo-Euclidean metric stretched over a sphere without poles. This means that the segment of the path traversed by the particle from the zero point to the point with the angular coordinates of the torus X, T is equal to the product of XT, and the path also describes a large circle of the sphere, and therefore is wound on it, that is, factorized modulo 2\pi. The path traversed by the particle is called the action of the particle, and the factorization of the path is called the quantization of the action.

About the second component of our formula in another post.

• Next, we consider the second component of our formula, namely, the chaotic dynamics of a particle on a torus stretched over a sphere without poles. If the factorized path of a particle is represented as a complex unit \exp(i\pi s), where s is the length (action) of the path, then in the case of a random walk of a particle, the average length of the factorized path will be a complex number in which the phase indicates the average value on the circle, and the modulus indicates the intensity of this average value. In other words, the mathematical expectation of a random value of the factorized path of a particle is the complex probability amplitude of the particle, and therefore our particle obeys quantum mechanics. The output of the Schrodinger equation can be viewed in the attached file.

AGG-38-1D-11-17.pdf

PS

The full text of the article is attached to the main post

• Next, we consider the second component of our formula, namely, the chaotic dynamics of a particle on a torus stretched over a sphere without poles. If the factorized path of a particle is represented as a complex unit \exp(i\pi s), where s is the length (action) of the path, then in the case of a random walk of a particle,

There are no particles on nuclear level. The electron in hydrogen is attached EM flux certainly not a walking electron...

Nuclear orbits must be perfectly covered that means the whole torus surface must carry flux not just a path. Forget the old sand box picture of QM.

• There are no particles on nuclear level. The electron in hydrogen is attached EM flux certainly not a walking electron...

Nuclear orbits must be perfectly covered that means the whole torus surface must carry flux not just a path. Forget the old sand box picture of QM.

You are right about the fact that the flow completely covers the torus, but the fact is that the torus itself is a typical layer of vacuum lamination, and therefore the observer sees the trajectory of this typical layer in a non-compact foliation space. I repeat once again - there is no torus for an observer, he sees only a point.

I will also note that you and I understand the flow differently. For you it is an electromagnetic flux, but for me it is a flow of moving matter that generates all fields and particles (topological features of the flow).

• but for me it is a flow of moving matter that generates all fields and particles (topological features of the flow).

You have to invent a new form of matter if you think that it is different from EM matter as Poincaré did show it already around 1890...

So you have to explain us all details of your matter: Like how it holds EM flux produces charge etc...

Did you know that a proton close to light speed show a perfect torus?

• If you are still following my conclusions, then I must make you happy - we have received not just quantum mechanics, but a new quantum mechanics. Indeed, if we build a generalized Schrodinger equation based on chaotic dynamics, then instead of

iℏ∂ψ(x,t)∕∂t = -ℏ22ψ(x,t)∕2m + V(x,t)ψ(x,t)

we get

ietHℏ∂ψ(x,t)∕∂t = -ℏ22ψ(x,t)∕2m + V(x,t)ψ(x,t)

where H is the Hubble constant.

What does this mean for LENR?

Perhaps, since time becomes a parameter of the equation, the Coulomb barrier will also depend on the interaction time of the nuclei.

• Perhaps, since time becomes a parameter of the equation, the Coulomb barrier will also depend on the interaction time of the nuclei.

I have always thought that time within the nucleus does not run at the same rate that we experience. Maybe inside that cloud a thousand years is but an afternoon, or an afternoon is a thousand years. We will probably never know.

• I have always thought that time within the nucleus does not run at the same rate that we experience. Maybe inside that cloud a thousand years is but an afternoon, or an afternoon is a thousand years. We will probably never know.

Here I am talking about the Schrodinger equation, in which time has an absolute value, but the parameter H in the generalized Schrodinger equation most likely depends on the external gravitational effect on the quantum particle and on its acceleration.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.