I ask members to join my effort to create a fundamentally new LENR device

• USA as Russia both already possesses disruptive technologies able to "change the world.. even positively"..

However don't forget that these countries have first of all oil ( or gas) as blood first..........The other topics even "war"are only entertainments for mass medias.

I don't want to get too political here, but I think such technology will not be in the interest of Russia nor Belarus.

Just imagine if successful, the Russian business modell (oil and gas) will be dead! Moreover, and this is a real pitty IMO, we have a new iron curtain now in Europe. Exchange across this border will be more & more difficult....

• I don't want to get too political here, but I think such technology will not be in the interest of Russia nor Belarus.

Just imagine if successful, the Russian business modell (oil and gas) will be dead! Moreover, and this is a real pitty IMO, we have a new iron curtain now in Europe. Exchange across this border will be more & more difficult....

Few people look so far, and the conclusions may be the opposite. The difficulty lies in another - the inertia of the thinking of the Institute's administration, which does not want to change the usual R&D topics.

• which does not want to change the usual R&D topic

Not only in the "union state"but elsewhere,,,

here in Australia the top exporter of coal in the world

R&D on alternative energy is minimal...a lot of pious noise about replacing fossil fuel

but with solar or thermal H2,,,

the inertia is not intentional..... just humans like "comfortable" like frogs

best of luck with investors

• Sounds somewhat similar...

Supporting Entrepreneurial Energy Discoveries | arpa-e.energy.gov

HYPERJET FUSION CORPORATION

PLASMA GUNS FOR MAGNETIZED FUEL TARGETS FOR PJMIF

HyperJet Fusion is advancing a potentially faster and cheaper approach to fusion energy. In plasma jet driven magneto-inertial fusion (PJMIF), an array of discrete supersonic plasma jets is used to form a spherically imploding plasma liner, which then compresses a magnetized plasma target to fusion conditions. Under this project HyperJet Fusion proposes to advance development of the PJMIF magnetized plasma target by adding a bias field coil to the previously developed plasma liner gun. If successful, the team will produce a plasma target with an embedded magnetic field. The concept could potentially help advance an innovative and highly attractive reactor technology.

• Few words on that, i think that fight is already over....Now as the climate change become so fast, the only raisonnable way to efficiency interfere on it will be to spread some dust in the high atmosphere.

In this way, the nuclear field finally could help us in an unexpected way by unclogging some volcanoes..

Edited once, last by Cydonia ().

• I must admit that I was unable to find mutual understanding with the leadership of specialized scientific institutions either in Minsk or in Moscow to promote the proposed project. Sometimes it seems to me that the scientific community is well aware that the idea of hot fusion is already dead, but it will continue experimenting with hot fusion for a long time, because it is riding on a well-worn track. In this regard, probably you should not rely on existing institutions at all, but simply gather enthusiasts of this project and do everything yourself.

Which of the forum members will support me in this endeavor?

Please read the content of the project in the text of the note "On the induction of a low-energy nuclear reaction in a supersonic plasma vortex" and express your willingness to work on the project in a virtual team here.

• What you related about your own country, this is the same problem in so many other countries as mine LA FRAAANCE :S

I must admit that I was unable to find mutual understanding with the leadership of specialized scientific institutions either in Minsk or in Moscow to promote the proposed project. Sometimes it seems to me that the scientific community is well aware that the idea of hot fusion is already dead, but it will continue experimenting with hot fusion for a long time, because it is riding on a well-worn track. In this regard, probably you should not rely on existing institutions at all, but simply gather enthusiasts of this project and do everything yourself.

Which of the forum members will support me in this endeavor?

Please read the content of the project in the text of the note "On the induction of a low-energy nuclear reaction in a supersonic plasma vortex" and express your willingness to work on the project in a virtual team here.

• The principle of operation and the scheme are attached to this post, so I will not repeat myself here. As for my expectations from this thread, most of all I would like to get advice from you about all possible ways to implement the installation.

Interesting enough, at least IMO, that this seems not 100% new.

There is least one other project idea I am aware of which tries something similar, however not in an air stream, but in water.

• Some of this looks similar to the work of Karl Schaeffer

Thanks, interesting what is out there.

Karl Schaeffer: Steam Generator (US Patent # 3,791,349)

Many ideas and concepts however seem too exotic so that mainstream even looks at it.

I also personally made the experience, when I contacted my former university for help with a LENR project. Quote:" ..... our physicist doesn't BELIEVE in LENR, therefore we are not able to support you...." Its a pitty, only a few,very brave dare to look over the fence.

• interesting what is out there.

Note that James Griggs cites Schaeffer's 1973 Patent (as Sonaqua Inc.) in the patent for his own (much simpler) water heater.

A lot of this stuff has been around for a long time. However, the relatively low effectiveness of the various implementations makes it easy for people to dismiss them as being "bogus", without looking any closer at the possible principles behind them.

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.