I ask members to join my effort to create a fundamentally new LENR device

• Have you any idea how difficult it is to build a stationary turbine that will produce a supersonic exhaust stream? You could try with a diesel engine turbo, but you would probably have to use a very large air supply to spin it up.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anatoly Klimov has been working on vortex devices for years. Maybe there is some concepts there that will help.

• Have you any idea how difficult it is to build a stationary turbine that will produce a supersonic exhaust stream? You could try with a diesel engine turbo, but you would probably have to use a very large air supply to spin it up.

Thank you for this critical comment. However, you did not notice that the conical geometry of the pipe allows the turbine to operate at subsonic speeds. In addition, the plasma as a whole is accelerated by the action of crossed fields. It is desirable to make a turbine on electric traction so that it can also serve as an electric power generator.

Anatoly Klimov has been working on vortex devices for years. Maybe there is some concepts there that will help.

Very similar, but not quite the same.

PS

I am very bad at perceiving information through video.

• I did notice the cones, they would help I guess. In that case a turbocharger would probably do, with electric motor/generator drive. I think the KERS system as used in F1 racing cars might suit.

Do you have any thoughts about LENR fuel?

• As for my expectations from this thread, most of all I would like to get advice from you about all possible ways to implement the installation.

Nice goal, but the wording of your title led me to believe something less noble. Might consider rewording it to attract more interest.

• So, as far as I understand, at the moment the main problem is to make a pipe in the form of a torus with a narrowed part, and place a turbine in the expanded part of the pipe. Such a TOKAMAK for LENR. It seems that to make this device it is necessary to disassemble a racing car, a tokamak and a plasmatron.

• So, as far as I understand, at the moment the main problem is to make a pipe in the form of a torus with a narrowed part, and place a turbine in the expanded part of the pipe. Such a TOKAMAK for LENR. It seems that to make this device it is necessary to disassemble a racing car, a tokamak and a plasma torch.

I think building the device itself is less of a trouble, if you have some funding you can always hire a third party to do the build, today with the so called “additive manufacturing” shapes and materials are less of a problem that in the “days of yore”.

I am much more interested in knowing how you pretend to start and sustain the LENR reaction at the center of the device.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I am much more interested in knowing how you pretend to start and sustain the LENR reaction at the center of the device.

This is not a pretense, but confidence in one's own theoretical constructions. It's more like Einstein was sure that the experiment would confirm his theory of gravity.

• This is not a pretense, but confidence in one's own theoretical constructions. It's more like Einstein was sure that the experiment would confirm his theory of gravity.

Perhaps I wasn’t clear enough, I don’t doubt your certainty about it, I am asking about a more detailed technical explanation of what you want to build to as the core of the thruster.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Pretend - to make a false claim or impersonate somebody- 'I am pretending to be George Clooney' - or 'That beer you just bought is actually mine.'

Intend - I will do or want to do something.- seriously.

Quite a difference! Thanks!

• bayak, this is a recent and short video from the University of Michigan, where they are describing their new efforts and results for their plasma thruster, involving a cone. The video also provides a link to more in-depth information:

Rotating Magnetic Field Thrusters | UM PEPL

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Perhaps I wasn’t clear enough, I don’t doubt your certainty about it, I am asking about a more detailed technical explanation of what you want to build to as the core of the thruster.

It is assumed that in the narrow part of our device, the double electric plasma layer will vibrate (contract - expand) like a bubble in the phenomenon of sonoluminescence and this will induce a cold fusion reaction.

• bayak, this is a recent and short video from the University of Michigan, where they are describing their new efforts and results for their plasma thruster, involving a cone. The video also provides a link to more in-depth information:

Thanks for the link. The trhruster is only one of the hypostases of our device, and its main purpose is an energy generator.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.