I ask members to join my effort to create a fundamentally new LENR device

• As far as I understand, software modeling of the aerodynamic plasma flow in the designed installation is possible, but inefficient. It is easier and more efficient to measure plasma characteristics experimentally. And yet, maybe even before the experiments you see some absurdities in the schematic diagram of the installation?

• There is a lot of literature describing the physical requirements for a turbine enclosure related to pure and fan-jet aircraft engines, but the 'on the ground' problems are huge. One of my contacts has been working on a project to build a new record-breaking jet car using ex-military jet engines. So far they have destroyed two engines because of unexpected stalling of the intake air causing a flame-out and then a re-ignition explosion in the turbine. Be prepared to be frustrated

• Rather than sending the valuable plasma into space wouldn't it make more sense to generate electricity and use that to power lasers for a laser drive? The one exception to that that I can think of is that space is not totally empty with about 25% of the stuff being helium. Gather up the helium and use the reaction I advocated in the lenr-fission thread. All those lovely neutrons being generated carry away momentum. So do the neutrinos. Controlling their direction could be a problem.

• Rather than sending the valuable plasma into space wouldn't it make more sense to generate electricity and use that to power lasers for a laser drive? The one exception to that that I can think of is that space is not totally empty with about 25% of the stuff being helium. Gather up the helium and use the reaction I advocated in the lenr-fission thread. All those lovely neutrons being generated carry away momentum. So do the neutrinos. Controlling their direction could be a problem.

I got electricity on the stator-this is the plasma! Thank you very much for my moral teaching, I try to go along with you...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• So I've already built it, and you're just going to watch movies...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• I put a reactor under voltage and with reservoir conditions into the stator, so it gives voltage to the stator...

• You have a sound, make it louder, there is silence, everything is spinning inside the reactor and the stator, everything is in place, what else do you say to take a picture...

• Oil gives cold nuclear fusion with helium, WATCH THE MOVIES, THERE ARE A LOT OF THEM, BUT YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT LIKE THAT...

• In reservoir conditions, oil gives plasma....

• The reactor is completely closed, I can't observe what is happening there, but there are ball dischargers where plasma is visible, look at many films it is.

Ремонт оборудования M2U00663
    Не мог убрать напряжение на кондере, 3 раза стреляло, интересно. но опасно...
    www.youtube.com

Опасная работа с 3 кв. на кондере...

• Do you mean to say that as the stator is working, some unknown process is going on in the reactor, as a result of which a breakdown of the ball dischargers occurs? And why can't it be the accumulation of static electricity from friction?

• There were also fireballs, not only shooting, you have to watch a lot of movies to make sure of it. Nothing happens so easily, I study it from the standpoint of geology, there is electricity there too, and I do it like cold nuclear fusion!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.