I ask members to join my effort to create a fundamentally new LENR device

• Gennadiy Tarassenko bayak

You two could converse in Russian - might be easier for Gennady.

It’s really a shame that the language barrier has prevented us from getting a better understanding of his work. I don’t know if the dialect Gennadiy Tarassenko talks is not 100% Russian but the online translation tools generally do a poor job.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Это было хорошо в моей теме, там я пишу по русски, а здесь не получится думаю...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• @Gennadiy Tarassenko Скажу вам по-русски. Мне нравится ваш статор с реактором внутри него, но мне не нравится представление этой установки серией видеороликов. Лучше покажите простую схемку установки и расскажите о ней словами.

• Ты извини, схема вся в натуре, все описано, внизу 1000 мкф и 6 киловольт конденсатор, больше ни чего нет, это тебе точно говорю... Если хочешь пиши в моей теме, хорошо. Да и почитай мою тему, откуда я чего брал и на что упирался.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Maybe one of our forum members will still try to explain to me (in simple words) the device created by @Gennadiy Tarasenko?

Sorry, I have attempted to understand it, I thought that my inability to figure it out was owed to the language barrier. Now I see that might not be the case.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• One wonders why he can not provide a schematic? Is it that old horse of protecting the secrets of his science so others can not undercut him? Doesn't seem that he has much to protect, though.

What irritates me is that this is supposed to be an English language part of the forum. That puts the onus for proper translation on him.

• There's a schematic buried in the Tarasenko thread. I'm not entirely sure how it works. As far as I am aware of, high-voltage capacitor discharges are applied across electrodes in a closed chamber (using other gaps in series outside the chamber as a switch?) surrounded by windings, and I think the electricity induced back from the discharge is supposed to prove that under certain conditions there's ball lightning being created.

• There's a schematic buried in the Tarasenko thread. I'm not entirely sure how it works. As far as I am aware of, high-voltage capacitor discharges are applied across electrodes in a closed chamber (using other gaps in series outside the chamber as a switch?) surrounded by windings, and I think the electricity induced back from the discharge is supposed to prove that under certain conditions there's ball lightning being created.

Thank you, well done, you at least looked at something, and these guys want to get everything now. This is a big stupidity of their judgments, let's just not think about it. So sorry guys, think for yourself, if anything, contact us...

• Thanks can for the clarification. So, in the Gennadiy Tarassenko generator, the plasma obtained with the help of a high-voltage discharge rotates under the influence of the magnetic field of the stator and presumably LENR occurs there.In addition, as far as I understand, there are no detectors in the reactor, and we judge the reaction by indirect signs.

• I'm sorry if I've misunderstood the documents, but it looks to me like the device consists of the outer stator of an ordinary 3 phase induction motor, with a static gas-filled "can" (called a 'stator' in the text), containing a single conductor and spark gap, in place of the normal rotor.

It appears that there is a single phase mains supply (220v, 50Hz?) connected across one of the set of three field coils, with the other two not connected to anything.

Heavy gauge cables run from the terminals on the central "can" to a couple of external spark gaps - which are exhibiting sparks.

My guess is that the powered motor coils are acting like the primary of a transformer, and that the central conductor of the "can" is acting like the secondary. The induced voltage in the secondary circuit is "firing" the internal spark gap, and creating RF oscillations - which pass out to the external spark gaps - which also spark.

So, to me, it looks a bit like a "chunkier" version of George Egely's "magic wand" - which, in turn, is like a Spark-gap Transmitter.

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• Frogfall, The two phases are not connected, most likely due to their absence in the laboratory (in the garage), and the central conductor hardly serves as a secondary winding. It is more likely that crossed electric and magnetic fields are created in the reactor, which in turn induce the propagation of electromagnetic waves.

• I tried the last video because he mentioned a helium explosion, but ran out of internet data on my phone a third of the way through. I'm not going back to the video, so it would be nice if he would show just the part with the helium explosion. The video, as is, is too long for my tastes.

My take away from what I saw and heard is that he is using a serial spark generator to build up a voltage sufficient to create a plasma. It certainly is possible, if that is so, to cause a helium explosion.

• So, you have seen the analogies of the proposed device with the Klimov plasma vortex reactor and with the Tarassenko generator. One could also see analogies with tokamak and fusor. However, it seems to me that it is more important to notice the difference between the proposed device and the existing devices.

In this regard, let me remind you that it is proposed to hold a rotating cylindrical double electric plasma layer using crossed magnetic and electric fields. Thus, the volumetric plasma flow is transformed into a surface toroidal flow. In turn, it is assumed that the 3D->2D transition reduces the Coulomb barrier by several orders of magnitude.

• I do not know Klimov's work, he did not want to talk to me at ICCF 22 in Azizi and in addition I live in Kazakhstan, and he is in Russia. So we don't need to be compared.

• I do not know Klimov's work, he did not want to talk to me at ICCF 22 in Azizi and in addition I live in Kazakhstan, and he is in Russia. So we don't need to be compared.

For science, personalities who make their way to the truth do not matter, only the truth itself matters to it. So let's not get personal, but focus on establishing the truth.

Why, for example, no one asks how the 2-dimensional plasma flow ensures the reduction of the Coulomb barrier. But this is where the phenomenon of cold fusion hides. Meanwhile, the answer to this question lies on the surface. The fact is that the toroidal plasma flow under certain conditions takes the form of a sphere without polar caps, and when the polar circles are pulled together to the poles, then on the polar circles the plasma nuclei line up in a chain with short links, which reduces the Coulomb barrier.

• Нет ты заходи в мою тему, извини.

• Actually, the post above gave a verbal description of the ball lightning. However, this is probably not enough to understand, so I will add here a drawing from the article CHAOTIC DYNAMICS ON THE SPHERE, which depicts a two-layer sphere without polar caps, and on which the circle connecting the polar circles is the trajectory of one of the lines of a closed plasma flow

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.