I ask members to join my effort to create a fundamentally new LENR device

• A.L. Shishkin discovered that rotration can produce EVOs. This is one of the features that action these vortex reactors. They create intense rotation of the plasma. One way to do this is to use a high Dv/Dt spark to form EVOs within a supersonic rotating stream of hydrogen gas using a high pressure pump. Add some water mist or micro oil droplets to the gas stream or some vaporized liquid metal using a venturi to allow the EVOs to form around these liquid nanoparticles.

• A.L. Shishkin discovered that rotration can produce EVOs. This is one of the features that action these vortex reactors. They create intense rotation of the plasma. One way to do this is to use a high Dv/Dt spark to form EVOs within a supersonic rotating stream of hydrogen gas using a high pressure pump. Add some water mist or micro oil droplets to the gas stream or some vaporized liquid metal using a venturi to allow the EVOs to form around these liquid nanoparticles.

Yes, plasma rotation makes it possible to form a laminar flow in which there are 1-dimensional features that are the embryos for LENR.

• I will try to interest you in the transformation of a vortex plasma thruster into a generator of artificial ball lightning.

I draw your attention to the fact that between the incoming and outgoing flows there is a ball lightning, which is a double electric layer of plasma rotating and oscillating in the cylindrical part of the vessel, and low-energy nuclear reactions are excited on its surface.

• Let me turn to the question of the price of equipment for a ball lightning generator. If you take a ready-made turbine with a meter diameter of the blade ring and a ready induction-type plasma torch with an electric arc discharge, then a quartz glass vessel should still be ordered. How much do you think all this will cost?

• Let me turn to the question of the price of equipment for a ball lightning generator. If you take a ready-made turbine with a meter diameter of the blade ring

You could probably buy a 'end of life' fan-jet engine retired because of the hours it has run rather than a fault for around $1-200k. BUT- if you mess with the inlet air-stream you will probably get into trouble with tip-stall in the turbine blades and breakages.

• You could probably buy a 'end of life' fan-jet engine retired because of the hours it has run rather than a fault for around $1-200k. BUT- if you mess with the inlet air-stream you will probably get into trouble with tip-stall in the turbine blades and breakages.

However, you are raising the stakes, first you offered me to take an automobile turbine, and now an aviation one. Let's still try to find a not very powerful aerodynamic turbine with a cylindrical cavity along its axis for reverse (exhaust) air flows. In general, are there such turbines?

• and now an aviation one.

This is most probably because you mentioned a diameter of one meter. You won’t find anything that big outside the aeronautical industry.

Automotive turbines are rarely bigger than 10 cm (I am talking about the turbine itself not the whole Turbo housing).

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• This is most probably because you mentioned a diameter of one meter. You won’t find anything that big outside the aeronautical industry.

Automotive turbines are rarely bigger than 10 cm (I am talking about the turbine itself not the whole Turbo housing).

Looks like I got greedy with the meter. Well, aren't turbines used to pump gas in pipes? Then there are also small wind tunnels to reproduce the effect of weightlessness. The main condition is the presence of a cavity along the axis of the turbine.

• Looks like I got greedy with the meter. Well, aren't turbines used to pump gas in pipes? Then there are also small wind tunnels to reproduce the effect of weightlessness. The main condition is the presence of a cavity along the axis of the turbine.

Pumps “turbines” are normally for low speeds (most ones for water are 2900 rpms). And they are normally called impellers rather than turbines.

When one talks about turbines is thinking of the ones that are for 5K RPMs for starters, and those are much more expensive because at those speeds the structural integrity needs to be much more robust.

The ones you mention for simulating weightless ness are fans, not turbines.

In more general terms, a turbine is used to capture energy from a heated gas passing through. If your are going to impart energy to the gas it’s called a fan or a pump.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• In more general terms, a turbine is used to capture energy from a heated gas passing through. If your are going to impart energy to the gas it’s called a fan or a pump.

Thank you for the consultation. This means that the speed requirements for fans and pumps are reduced. Are there fans of the geometry I need (with a hole in the middle)?

• Thank you for the consultation. This means that the speed requirements for fans and pumps are reduced. Are there fans of the geometry I need (with a hole in the middle)?

I don’t think I have seen such, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist or it can’t be build.

I really like the quote “great ideas are 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration” because it’s indeed true. So, when you think you have a great idea, prepare yourself to a monumental amount of work to make that idea come to fruition. That’s why many experiments start small and only grow when the small setups give enough data to encourage bigger replications. I will Post for you here a video of a Portuguese Engineer that likes to tinker with experimental rockets but this episode is special because he went to meet two scientists working with a small rocket engine that has a particular rotational pattern of the explosion and generates huge thrust, so huge the experiments Can last only seconds to not rip apart the building.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Let's still try to find a not very powerful aerodynamic turbine with a cylindrical cavity along its axis for reverse (exhaust) air flows. In general, are there such turbines?

The only turbines I know of with any kind of reverse air-flow through a hollow shaft are military turbo-jets. The have a hollow shaft which is blocked at the rear end, the idea being that centripetal force creates a high-pressure film of air which exits the open end of the shaft/tube at the front, creating a low pressure zone in the center which draws in cool air that finds it's way to the hot closed end of the tube before being centrifuged out in turn.

All other large aircraft and ship turbines use by-pass air created by fans attached to the main shaft. This air flows backwards of course, and mixes with the hot turbo-exhaust at the rear of the engine.

For a modest budget and small size you are pretty much stuck with IC engine turbocharger units. Still no reverse flow though.

• For a modest budget and small size you are pretty much stuck with IC engine turbocharger units. Still no reverse flow though.

Well, why don't we replace the rotor of the electric motor with an impeller (a wheel with blades) and then the rotation of the impeller would turn out not on the shaft, but on a magnetic cushion.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.