• I'd just like to emphasise, by the way, that the George Box aphorism (mentioned in another thread) that "all models are wrong", does not mean that all models are equally valid.

Furthermore, just because a regularly taught "mainstream" model may be shown to have some issues, that does not - and cannot - enhance the value of any other model. To think otherwise is a classic failure of logic.

All models have to stand on their own merits - and prove their usefulness (or otherwise) against real-world observation and experiment. This is a vitally important principle, and must not be overlooked.

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• I'd just like to emphasise, by the way, that the George Box aphorism (mentioned in another thread) that "all models are wrong", does not mean that all models are equally valid.

Furthermore, just because a regularly taught "mainstream" model may be shown to have some issues, that does not - and cannot - enhance the value of any other model. To think otherwise is a classic failure of logic.

All models have to stand on their own merits - and prove their usefulness (or otherwise) against real-world observation and experiment. This is a vitally important principle, and must not be overlooked.

I don't disagree with your statements at all. For me, models are conceptual tools, nothing more, nothing less. Some tools are best for certain tasks than others. I simply like to know the variety of tools and what they are best fitted to do.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Strange, agree to say that wasn't the good word. Better was "to beautiful to be truth" in my mind.

Iwamura found 20% oxygen and yes my mind found probable that Lenr could be a key way to explain all oxygen on earth at least.

In this same way, your talked about 16-O, 28-Si, 42-Ca.

Again after have studied DNA a while , so how to do that ? i expected that Oxygen , nitrogen, carbon and hydrogen all came from silicium fission which came for itself from yes calcium previously.

Calcium being the main compound of rocks everywhere in the universe.

The Sun contains 98% of the oxygen contained in the solar system, at an estimated 480-1000 ppm.

Oxygen is the most common element in asteroids, meteors, and the terrestrial planets.

• I did not know . According to you what would be your opinion on a calcium disintegration from planetoids towards silicon then oxygen, carbon ? The hydrogen "manufacturing" seemed using another way but nothing is less certain.

The Sun contains 98% of the oxygen contained in the solar system, at an estimated 480-1000 ppm.

Oxygen is the most common element in asteroids, meteors, and the terrestrial planets.

• Oxygen is the most common element in asteroids

Indeed it is - but locked up as oxides. Looking at the Lunar Soil, for there to still to be a release of O2, after all these millennia, then there would have to be a continual refreshment of soil in the outer regolith - as the outer layers should have been denuded of easily reduced oxides by now.

Interestingly, though, although there is very little sodium in the lunar regolith - the moon has been shown to have a Sodium Tail.

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

Edited once, last by Frogfall ().

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.