• Watching the Iwamura presentation reminded me of this, from 2015:

MOLECULAR OXYGEN DETECTED AT COMET 67P/C-G - ROSINA MASS SPECTRUM

This was big news, for a brief time - as the researchers were baffled by the continual release of oxygen from the comet. e.g.:

Rosetta finds oxygen on comet 67P in 'most surprising discovery to date'
    Oxygen revealed to be fourth most abundant gas in the comet’s atmosphere, contradicting long-held theories of comet formation
    www.theguardian.com

After initial bafflement, it has been "explained away" by saying that it must have been buried inside the comet from birth - many billions of years ago.

What no astronomer, cosmologist, or exo-geologist would even consider is whether the oxygen could be generated within the body of the comet itself - through some low energy nuclear process.

Of course this also applies to earth-bound geology - and the cosmological "heavy element problem". Are there any mainstream geologists or cosmologists who hold their hands up and say "Hey guys/gals, maybe all the heavy elements we see around us are actually formed, and reformed, within planets. So perhaps we don't need to spend all that effort trying to calculate whether they all came from supernovae, or the Big Bang."?

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• I have mentioned already the so called “Electric Universe”. If you are not familiar with it, you are missing a lot. They also support the existence of LENR, and the SAFIRE project, which then became the basis for the start up Aureon Energy, was performed to confirm main ideas behind the Electric Universe model of the stars.

It’s a whole Can of worms on its own.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• And of course, no mainstream astronomer or astrophysicist dares, The closest to mainstream are the ones that propose plasma cosmology, as did Nobel prize winner Hannes Alfvén, and more recently Anthony Peratt. But most cosmologists, astronomers and astrophysicists scoff at the mere idea. There is also Dr. Pierre Marie Robittaille who devotes time to plasma and non conventional nuclear reactions in stars.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• was performed to confirm main ideas behind the Electric Universe model of the stars

I had a quick look at some of the SAFIRE stuff - but would need to dig a bit deeper before commenting more.

I must admit, though, that my first impression was that it was a load of bollox.

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• Are there any mainstream geologists or cosmologists who hold their hands up and say "Hey guys/gals, maybe all the heavy elements we see around us are actually formed, and reformed, within planets. So perhaps we don't need to spend all that effort trying to calculate whether they all came from supernovae, or the Big Bang."?

Stephen Jones suggested cold fusion in the Earth Crust and was published in 1989 in Nature. He had a huge conflict of interest with Fleischmann and Pons, and is more or less agreed upon that he had some role in discrediting them.

• I had a quick look at some of the SAFIRE stuff - but would need to dig a bit deeper before commenting more.

I must admit, though, that my first impression was that it was a load of bollox.

It is certainly not mainstream at all, but don’t take it lightly. We have an interview with Monty Childs in the lenr-forum YouTube channel, it may help you get up to speed.

• Yes, 2 things seem strange about Iwamura's results. Apparently the oxygen "generated" AND the rate he found around 20%... The same as on earth.. coincidence ?

• Yes, 2 things seem strange about Iwamura's results. Apparently the oxygen "generated" AND the rate he found around 20%... The same as on earth.. coincidence ?

You say strange in the sense of not expected and thus erroneous, or strange in the sense that you think it points out to a hint of the underlying mechanism?

We have seen Bob Greenyer talking extensively on how the relative natural abundance of elements in the Earth's crust fits almost perfectly the idea of these processes being related to local formation by LENR.

• Fortunately, we have among us our colleague geologist Gennady Tarasenko, who holds high the schtandart of LENR in the field of geology.

Continental drift took a long time to take hold. When I was in high school in France, there were still a lot of universtity teachers close to retirement who were "fixists" (they didn't believe in plate tectonics). They were the ones who wrote the textbooks. Remember the theory of "geosynclines"?

It will be the same for the LENRs in geology. LENR generators will have been powering our deep space probes for years, but many geologists will still won't believe in LENRs at the hearts of planets.

Still, the proof is before us: look at this infrared photograph of Neptune that the James Webb Telescope sent us this month. Intense heat emanates from the eye of cyclones on the surface of the planet. The inner layers are warmer than the outer layers heated by the sun!

It is likely that we are observing the heat released in the metallic core of the planet Neptune by the LENRs.

• We have an interview with Monty Childs in the lenr-forum YouTube channel, it may help you get up to speed.

Many thanks for that. A heck of a lot to think about there - plus it was a huge jolt to some otherwise atrophying memories...

• I had a quick look at some of the SAFIRE stuff - but would need to dig a bit deeper before commenting more.

The Vega experiment is a replication of the SAFIRE project. This experiment has revealed amazing insights in the way that the EVO works and transmutation. SAFIRE plasma is actually a polariton condensate. That is what an EVO is.

For more info, search video on "Vega MFMP".

• A heck of a lot to think about there

And, unfortunately, a great deal of it has to be taken with a rather large pinch of salt.

I've used plasma metal treatment processes for decades. Yes, I've seen anomalies that defy "normal" explanations. Could there be LENR effects in plasma chambers? Quite possibly.

But I would want to see some real detail of the design of their apparatus (more than is in the patent), some proper descriptions of the tests, and some raw test data, before taking them seriously. Someone making intriguing noises on a video interview is a good start, but "faire words butter noe parsnips". ;)

• Stephen Jones suggested cold fusion in the Earth Crust and was published in 1989 in Nature. He had a huge conflict of interest with Fleischmann and Pons, and is more or less agreed upon that he had some role in discrediting them.

I personally came to that conclusion some years ago while working on the Structured Atom Model in relation to the LENR/CF/SSM. By now I am pretty much convinced that besides the more know chemical and biological processes, transmutations are very real and are very much ignored still, because as everyone knows, this would be impossible, right?....
    In fact the creation of magma may actually be the result of water interacting with metals deep underneath our feet. One strong correlation (I think causal, but can't prove that) is the fact that volcanic activity is pretty much always near water (the oceans).

Here is a presentation about the topic when I came to realize this.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes, 2 things seem strange about Iwamura's results. Apparently the oxygen "generated" AND the rate he found around 20%...

This isn't strange at all if you know the exact structure of Nickel and how it reacts in CF. Only 61-Ni can react the classic way. All even isotopes form chain reactions e.g. 62-Ni -H*-H* - 62-Ni - H*-H* -- and form larger compounds that then break off in multiple stable cluster including H/D. The most stable points are 16-O, 28-Si, 42-Ca later Zr, Pd. Of course this are just center of masses and thus most stable isotopes are produced by such chains.

• Strange, agree to say that wasn't the good word. Better was "to beautiful to be truth" in my mind.

Iwamura found 20% oxygen and yes my mind found probable that Lenr could be a key way to explain all oxygen on earth at least.

In this same way, your talked about 16-O, 28-Si, 42-Ca.

Again after have studied DNA a while , so how to do that ? i expected that Oxygen , nitrogen, carbon and hydrogen all came from silicium fission which came for itself from yes calcium previously.

Calcium being the main compound of rocks everywhere in the universe.

To conclude, this path of thinking correlates the life creation from "naked" asteroids for example.

Transmutions energy having come strong cosmics rays.

Meanwhile Tarasenko especially continues to cry.

After these kind of expectations you can kill me ahahaha

This isn't strange at all if you know the exact structure of Nickel and how it reacts in CF. Only 61-Ni can react the classic way. All even isotopes form chain reactions e.g. 62-Ni -H*-H* - 62-Ni - H*-H* -- and form larger compounds that then break off in multiple stable cluster including H/D. The most stable points are 16-O, 28-Si, 42-Ca later Zr, Pd. Of course this are just center of masses and thus most stable isotopes are produced by such chains.

• I personally came to that conclusion some years ago

In-situ geonucleosynthesis is pretty damned obvious, with a bit of sensible thought, so it's unfortunate that we are forced by our education systems to look for our own individual hypotheses. The mechanism, of course, is certainly not obvious (and still not clear, despite some claims) - which is why it is easier for people to dogmatically insist that "all the elements were already here when the earth was formed".

For me, watching this documentary in 1978 was one of the first real clues, although I had been thinking about the wider problem since childhood:

BBC Horizon - Cashing in on the Ocean

I can't find a recording online anywhere. However, below is the 1979 US Version (released under the 'Nova' title), with an american voice over - instead of the "proper" English commentary ;)

Cashing In on the Ocean : Stuart Harris, John Angier, WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.), British Broadcasting Corporation., King Features Entertainment, Inc. : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
    Deals with the subject of manganese nodules containing copper, manganese, iron, nickel, and cobalt that lie deep in the ocean beyond any national…
    archive.org

• In-situ geonucleosynthesis is pretty damned obvious, with a bit of sensible thought, so it's unfortunate that we are forced by our education systems to look for our own individual hypotheses.

The problem we still face today is that physics is dominated by a religious (standard model) sect, that claims everything can be explained by fields. Everything these folks invented is bare nonsense and pure mathematical fantasy.

The solar corona has a temperature of 1 mio C the surface just 6000C. So elements are produced in the intense fields around the sun.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.