Known mechanisms that increase nuclear fusion rates in the solid state - Metzler et al. - August 2022

• Mind you - I don't believe the Ni-H work

That's an odd thing to say. Science is not about beliefs. I would expect you to say "I don't think the experiments done in Ni-H systems are properly designed to affirm that they are evidence of excess heat". That would be more in line with the THHuxleynew we know.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• That's an odd thing to say. Science is not about beliefs. I would expect you to say "I don't think the experiments done in Ni-H systems are properly designed to affirm that they are evidence of excess heat". That would be more in line with the THHuxleynew we know.

I am happy to say it the PC way:

"My understanding, based on the way the Ni-H results have scaled with reactor insulation, the clamed temperature dependence, and the types of calorimetry, is that they can on balance be best described as systems in which nuclear reactions do not play an important part"

I feel so much better now!

• I am happy to say it the PC way:

"My understanding, based on the way the Ni-H results have scaled with reactor insulation, the clamed temperature dependence, and the types of calorimetry, is that they can on balance be best described as systems in which nuclear reactions do not play an important part"

I feel so much better now!

Good that you feel much better now.

How about the Ni-H experiments where the output had nothing to do with electrolysis, as this one recently brough to my attention by Mark U ?

https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/GernertNnascenthyd.pdf

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Another presentation from Metzler that I had previously missed.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.