Cooper-pair induced fusion

• Hello, my Name is Jürgen alias quuti.

I am New to this Forum, and I would describe my self as a person with to much time to think. But this thread should not be about me.

As the thread title describe I have an plausible idea how to perform a lenr and want to talk about it.

The basic idea is that the Kathode in a electrolysis cell is superconducting. The cooper pair tunnels into the h2o molecule, where it disentigrate, the impulse of is transferred to the hydrogen cores and forcing them together, and hopefully break the columb barrier.

What do you think about this idea? Could some one help me here to met the right persons to perform an experiment?

LG, quuti

• Hello, thanks for your interest in joining our online community.

About your idea, do you have some sources or a white paper to substantiate your proposal a bit more?

Experimenters is what there’s a shortage of, and therefore you need to be much more clear in the exposition of the hypothesis and your expectations if you want to attract some interest. If we have learnt something after all these years, is that there’s no such thing as a simple experiment.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• The basic idea is that the Kathode in a electrolysis cell is superconducting.

You are absolutely correct. The current will produce a spark that will induce a nanoplasmonic reaction on the surface of the cathode that will produce a polariton condensate which is a superconductor.

Superconductivity is the singular driver from which LENR springs. But forget about fusion and the coulomb barrier. The fusion myth has undercut progress in LENR for so many decades. To understand superconductivity deeply is required to understand LENR.

The way polaritons are produced in nanoplasmonic is convincing to me. This is where coherence comes from. Polariton condensation is superconducting and this is where the dark universe come from. In my view, vacuum decay is what produces transmutation. It pains me that you are on the wrong track with this dalliance with fusion. Even in the beginning, Fleischmann new that the key was collective coherent behavior.

https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/Fleischmanpossibleth.pdf

by M Fleischmann

We consider now the difficult problem of hydrogen delocalisation inside the lattice of deep electrostatic holes. As delocalisation depends on the occupancy by the protons of highly excited states of the well, this configuration must be energetically advantageous. It then becomes clear that collective phenomena must come into play as, otherwise, the hydrogen nuclei (H+, D+ or T+) could not avoid going into the ground state. The many-body interactions of the hydrogen nuclei must therefore be able to supply the energy required to raise the nuclei to highly excited states of oscillation. It is again evident that this cannot be achieved through short-range forces, thus providing another clear illustration of the inadequacy of conventional theories. On the other hand, the superradiant plasma of hydrogen nuclei considered elsewhere [70] leads immediately to such highly excited states of the oscillating nuclei by virtue of the superradiant behaviour of the ideal plasma: the highly excited states of the oscillating nuclei compensate their high kinetic energy by the interaction energy with the coherent superradiant electromagnetic field. If this is kept in mind, then one can readily understand the odd properties of H in Pd: thus the high diffusion coefficients reflect the «quasi-free» character of the hydrogen «band» in the lattice of deep holes; the inverse isotope effects of the diffusion coefficients and of the critical temperatures for transition to the superconducting states are due to the bosonic character of D+ as opposed to the fermionic character of H+ and T+, the Pauli principle restricting the configuration space of H+ and T+ but not of D+ . Finally, the high chemical potentials are a likely consequence of the formation of clusters in the size range of a few microns, the size of the coherence domains of hydrogen plasmas [15]. A further aspect of the superradiant behaviour of these systems is referred to in sect. 5.

Ever before polariton condensation is discovered, M Fleischmann posited that such a condition must have existed in the LENR reaction. Also a condensate of a micron sized cluster (now called Exotic Vacuum Object - EVO) that forms a coherent domain is the active factor in the reaction.

How was this original thinking about LENR reaction theory of M Fleischmann lost or ignored over all these many years? That is a tragedy beyond measure.

The fusion meme is simple minded. The polariton is another story. If you like to think and study, then the LENR concepts will be open to you. So let me get you started.

The LENR reaction is made possible in a condensed matter system by superconductivity. Superconductivity is present in all LENR reactions. A superconductor is able to produce a Higgs field (SHF) that is nearly identical to the cosmic Higgs field (CHF) that applies mass to fundamental particles. This field generation is accomplished through the agency of the Higgs mechanism a newly discovered mechanism central to superconductivity. In a condensed matter system where superconductivity is present, a property of that superconductivity called the “Higgs mode” enables that condensed matter system to produce a vacuum field potential similar in nature to the CHF but different in magnitude and opposite in curvature. In cosmology it is called the two-Higgs-doublet model (2HDM) with spontaneously broken Z2 symmetry.

The ability of a condensed matter system to produce a micro bubble of the Higgs field is centered on the characteristics of superconductivity called the Higgs mode. This property of a superconductor was first hinted at by the discovery that photons gained rest mass when under the influence of a superconductor. The CHF only confers rest mass on fundamental particles.

With reference to some history as early as the early 1960s, Philip Anderson who was an outstandingly creative pioneer of solid state physics was complementing theoretical particle physics. Also interested in particle physics, in 1962, Anderson published a paper demonstrating how photons (or light quanta) obtain mass in a superconductor. Peter Higgs recognized that this mechanism was identical to the way mass was applied to fundamental particles in particle physics. This led to the development of the theory of the Higgs field in 1964 and led to both Higgs and François Englert being awarded the Nobel Prize for Physics in 2013.

In explanation, a superconductor does not allow penetration by external magnetic fields (the Meissner effect). This observation implies that in a superconductor the electromagnetic field becomes short ranged. Successful theories arose to explain this during the 1950s, first for fermions (Ginzburg–Landau theory, 1950), and then for bosons (BCS theory, 1957).

When the Electroweak field existed in the first few microseconds of the universe’s existence after the Big Bag, that field was a long ranged field that used the photon as its gage force carrier. But when the universe cooled below the superconductive temperature limit of the Higgs field, that field emerged to replace the electroweak field. And the massive W and Z bosons became the force carriers for the newly emergent weak force replacing the massless W and Z bosons.

The SHF behaves as a long range unified electroweak field using the massless W and Z bosons as its force carrier. This behavior is what enables the SHF force carrier to mediate radioactive isotopes at a distance.

The Ginzburg–Landau equation predicts two new characteristic lengths in a superconductor. The first characteristic length is termed coherence length: The second one is the penetration depth of a magnetic field produced by the Meissner effect.

There seems to be a tight correlation between superconductivity and the CHF. The cosmic Higgs mechanism is a type of superconductivity which occurs in the vacuum. It occurs when all of space is filled with a sea of particles which are charged, or, in field language, when a charged field has a nonzero vacuum expectation value. This begs the explanation that when the universe was formed, it was a superconductor that was above the superconducting transition temperature. Over time, the universe cooled below the formation temperature of the Higgs mechanism to express itself as a superconductor.

There is a difference between the SHF and the CHF. The SHF is the antithesis of the CHF. If the CHF generates a constant positive scalar curvature, then the SHF generates a constant negative scalar curvature. If the CHF is de Sutter space, then the SHF is anti de Sutter space. One important property of the interactions between different types of vacuums is that when anti de Sutter space forms, it is segregated off from de Sutter space of CHF so that the superconductor is protected from any external both temperature and any other environmental intrusions and remains metastable.

Experimental observations supporting the superconductive origin of the LENR reaction

There are other indicators that the EVO is a superconductor. All LENR systems produce charge separation that is generated by the Meissner effect. Additionally, the light emitted from a LENR system will always be polarized. The EVO also produces polygonal shaped marks: hexagons, squares, spheres, triangles, in transmutation products and matter destruction typified by the shape of the holes produced in materials. This unique shape forming mechanism stems from the supersolid nature of the formation of vortices that result from superfluidity.

In physics the magneto-optic Kerr effect (MOKE) or the surface magneto-optic Kerr effect (SMOKE) is one of the magneto-optic effects that are a proof of the superconductive nature of the LENR reaction. This mode describes the changes to light reflected from a magnetized surface. It is used in materials science research in devices such as the Kerr microscope, to investigate the magnetization structure of materials.

When EVOs impact a metal surface, they leave an impression on that surface that reflects their magnetic vortex structure. One aspect of these impressions can only be seen with polarized light and takes the form of a hexagon. The intense magnetic nature of the EVO imprints its magnetic field onto the metal surface so that the supersolid shape of the internal magnetic vortex field is impressed onto the metal surface.

This effect results from a modification in the off-diagonal components of the dielectric tensor permittivity. These off-diagonal components give the magneto-optic material an anisotropic permittivity, meaning that its permittivity is different in different directions.

The Kerr angle is the angle that linearly polarized light will be rotated after hitting the modified area. The Kerr elasticity is the ratio of the semimajor and semiminor axes of the elliptically polarized light, generated from reflection of linearly polarized light.

If you get here to the end, I can give you more to think about if you are amenable. But ask questions, I realize that this stuff is confusing.

• The current will produce a spark that will induce a nanoplasmonic reaction on the surface of the cathode that will produce a polariton condensate which is a superconductor.

A nanoscopic region on the surface os a cathode might be superconducting, but that doesn't make the cathode superconducting. We are talking science here.

• A nanoscopic region on the surface os a cathode might be superconducting, but that doesn't make the cathode superconducting. We are talking science here.

I remember that hydrogen packing into the palladium lattice will reduce the resistance of the palladium. This was likely due to the development of micro zones of superconductivity distributed on the surface of the palladium. But more to the point, the same resistance lower effect was measured on the constantan wire as the LENR reaction took hold. I'm surprised that you do not remember this important observation.

I can't download this reference for you, maybe you will have better software:

Progress Toward an Understanding of LENR–AHE Effects in ...

http://www.cleanhme.eu › Celani-ICCF22_publicato

PDF

To put it in a few words, when Constantan absorbs hydrogen or deuterium, the wire resistance decreases; the larger the decrease, the larger is the loading.

You need to understand the way quantum mechanics behaves. Many small isolated processes when equalized in energy will combine together through entanglement. I can show you examples of this if you are interested, but if you beleive in the ill begotten fusion meme then you will not be interested. I understand.

• Kinetics of the Lattice Response to Hydrogen Absorption in Thin Pd and CoPd Films

Earlier observations of the reduced resistance in the hydrogenated state were attributed to the lateral swelling of disconnected Pd clusters [23,24,25,26,27], contribution of hydrogen electrons to the conducting band [28], and even to the onset of room temperature superconductivity [29].

29 - Tripodi P., Di Gioacchino D., Vinko J.D. Superconductivity in PdH: Phenomenological explanation. Physica C Supercond. 2004;410:350–352. doi: 10.1016/j.physc.2004.02.099. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.