EVO Theory - a new paper from Graham Hubler.

• Their concept seems quite simple but the theory beyond that is probably more complex.

Their multi multi layers seen to act as multi stages transformers enhancing the electric power.

Maybe it could give a technical solution for stable powerfull plasmas.

Powerfull plasmas are unstable because Velikhov instabilities maybe the Safire multilayers could propose the solution ?

Btw, plasmons, zoubitons, eclezasstons etc..tons aren't a good way of understanding i expect.

• Don't forget the H monoatomic generation across the cathode ball wall..

• From what I have been told they are operating at around 1kV but several hundreds of Amperes. A key thing they have mentioned in the past is the use of mixed gases - a heavy one and a light one, which optimise the ability of the plasma to self-organise in double layers. Main focus of their woprk is (publicly) said to be the remediation of nuclear waste products, but I have no idea how they are doing it.

• I'm agree that current fusion field should take inspiration from them.

This is a stratified plasma, in fact, which finally allows stability even on a large volume.

From what I have been told they are operating at around 1kV but several hundreds of Amperes. A key thing they have mentioned in the past is the use of mixed gases - a heavy one and a light one, which optimise the ability of the plasma to self-organise in double layers. Main focus of their woprk is (publicly) said to be the remediation of nuclear waste products, but I have no idea how they are doing it.

• Getting back to the mystery of lightning initiation in clouds; there has long been a similar mystery in relation to explosions in empty oil tanks during water-washing operations. Research was carried out in the 1960s & 1970s, but the results were inconclusive - so alternative safety measures were put in place to prevent explosions (i.e. providing an inert atmosphere during washing).

A summary of the problem can be found here: ELECTROSTATIC IGNITION RISKS AND TANK WASHING OPERATIONS

Interestingly, this research paper from 2009 showed that the ignition mystery had still not been solved.

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• There's not a lot of mystery about charged water droplets. Lord Kelvin demonstrated this effect long ago, and conservation of energy suggests that the higher the KE of the water droplets the greater the charge.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There's not a lot of mystery about charged water droplets. Lord Kelvin demonstrated this effect long ago, and conservation of energy suggests that the higher the KE of the water droplets the greater the charge.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And that they can explode when subjected to an electric arc, is well documented also, by the experiments of Graneau, and the independent replication by a then young and ethusiastic Tucker Leavitt while in High School and later as a student at Stanford. He is still young, but perhaps not so enthusiastic (the usual rumor of why he got so silent on this topic after his initial enthusiasm is that he got a cease and desist order, I don't recall who was the issuant).

Energy from Water? Precision Calorimetry of Water Arc Explosions
    My pet project on high-current plasmas in water and the explosions they produce. Pursuant to the work of Peter Graneau, I've been examining the flow of energy…
    waterarcresearch.blogspot.com

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• There's not a lot of mystery about charged water droplets.

And that is exactly why there is a problem. Some "science" is so well established, that nobody thinks there is anything left to know about it. However, ideas from the 1860s on "how stuff works" benefit from the "truth by repetition effect" - since they have been regularly taught, in their original demonstration form, for so long.

So why are there still unanswered questions over ignition in thunder clouds and during oil tank washing?

After all, as we are constantly told, there's not a lot of mystery about nuclear reactions. ;)

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it just may be a duck.

Research on polariton condensation done at NIST

From Supernova to Smoke Ring: Recent Experiments Underscore Weirdness of the Bose-Einstein Condensate
    Bose-Einstein condensates can sometimes explode like a pocket-sized supernova, but when they're not doing that they can look like the inside of a cigar bar,
    www.nist.gov

This research shows the Bosenova and double layer properties of BEC.

Most if not all types of polariton condensates are all described by the Gross-Pitaevskii theory. This behavior will also include the formation of vortices and double layers as seen in SAFIRE project as pictured on page 12 of that theory article.

The Gross-Pitaevskii theory

https://uni-tuebingen.de/fileadmin/Uni_Tuebingen/Fakultaeten/MathePhysik/Institute/PIT/Festk%C3%B6rperphysik/Dokumente/4_Gross-Pitaevskii_theory.pdf

Page 12 as follows:

As does most other LENR systems, SAFIRE produces transmutation in the form of a micron sized hollow crenelated sphere comprised of rare earth elements as follows

• I didn't know that too, I still have things to learn.. :S On the other hand, I still have some memory and this one tells me that Groszek (the work you shared Alan Smith ) has reached a better excess heat when he wetted previously (therefore with water) its nickel catalysts before depositing H2. Could be a way of improvement for the LEC or me356 mesh ?

There's not a lot of mystery about charged water droplets. Lord Kelvin demonstrated this effect long ago, and conservation of energy suggests that the higher the KE of the water droplets the greater the charge.

• I didn't know that too, I still have things to learn.. :S On the other hand, I still have some memory and this one tells me that Groszek (the work you shared Alan Smith ) has reached a better excess heat when he wetted previously (therefore with water) its nickel catalysts before depositing H2. Could be a way of improvement for the LEC or me356 mesh ?

When polariton condensation forms on the surface of metal, the metal must be insolated with a dielectric to confine the BEC wave form. The dielectric used in LENR is a gas like hydrogen. However, another possible dielectric that can enhance the development of a BEC is water.

• Well, how i run ?

For example, i believe in Wyttenbach donuts not because i deeply studied his work but by used my one way of thinking.

In fact i juxtaposed on the same screen an hypothetic cubic Ni64 nucleus and the energy binding chart like this :

:

It allowed me to do scenarii which helped to know that clustered nuclei are the way as also nuclei with an empty center as Wyttenbach suggested.

So, i invite you to take you own way to better explain theories in which you believe, good or bad.

When polariton condensation forms on the surface of metal, the metal must be insolated with a dielectric to confine the BEC wave form. The dielectric used in LENR is a gas like hydrogen. However, another possible dielectric that can enhance the development of a BEC is water.

• And that they can explode when subjected to an electric arc, is well documented also, by the experiments of Graneau, and the independent replication by a then young and ethusiastic Tucker Leavitt while in High School and later as a student at Stanford.

Some past papers by the Graneaus are on Neal Graneau's researchgate page. There is a definite odour of desperation in the "energy from breaking water bonds" hypothesis, that seems to run through them.

He is still young, but perhaps not so enthusiastic (the usual rumor of why he got so silent on this topic after his initial enthusiasm is that he got a cease and desist order, I don't recall who was the issuant).

He could have simply been discouraged, by his tutors, from pursuing any "controversial" topics - for the sake of his future career.

(Edit: Linkedin indicates he's just been busy earning a living - in software - so might return to his old interests at some point in the future.)

Edited once, last by Frogfall ().

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.