Explosive Energy Release from Shaped Charge Initiated LENR

• An idea of initiating explosive LENR reaction trough implosion of 2 shaped charges. Liners would be made from deuterided nickel/palladium, or from Lithium-6 deuteride. Not any ordinary shaped charges, but hypercumulative. Those can produce temperatures in excess of 1 KeV. 2 liners would collapse and create 2 super fast jets of LENR fuel, upon collision temperatures would raise over 1 KeV and pressure of 100 mbar+ would be achieved. So this is my latest idea, rn I'm simulating models of shaped charges. So anyone have any thoughts on such method of initiating LENR? The general goal is to achieve explosive energy release, maybe anyone has other ideas on how to do so?

• Welcome Oleg!

My first thought is, so you get the bang, but how do you transfer the energy produced into usable form? A lot of heat for a few seconds only is not so useful. Otherwise we would have dtnamite-powered home heating.

• Welcome Oleg!

My first thought is, so you get the bang, but how do you transfer the energy produced into usable form? A lot of heat for a few seconds only is not so useful. Otherwise we would have dtnamite-powered home heating.

Magnetohydrodinamic generator. Hot plasma's energy can be converted. But rn I'm just interested in yield, then when there would be results I would think about converting it to energy. I have several ideas on how to do so

• That I am aware of, there was a brief and vague suggestion of cold fusion materials having potential use for explosives in the DTRA report by Mosier-Boss, Forsley, McDaniel in section 3.8.2 here: https://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/MosierBossinvestigat.pdf

However, it's not immediately clear that in the photos the authors are not referring to the large crater, but to a smaller crater inside the larger crater caused by the high explosive charge for triggering the material.

Otherwise, this page appears to have some of the information you're looking for:

• An idea of initiating explosive LENR reaction trough implosion of 2 shaped charges.

Miles commented on this in a paper I uploaded recently. QUOTE:

"We put in an internal research proposal for the study of cold fusion weapons in 1999 or 2000. With the help of Martin, I wrote up the things we wanted to try, and Martin even wrote comments on the proposal I had. We set up some proposals on how things should be tried, and how to stress these materials. The people I was working with, they had ways of stressing the materials by mechanical means.

We had to find a remote location to even do that kind of testing. If you do calculations, you get one cubic-centimeter of palladium loaded one-to-one with deuterium, and you got all of the energy out suddenly at once, it would be equivalent to 31 tons of TNT. A lot of people don't recognize that fact. That’s what got me thinking about the weaponization of cold fusion. When I told the people that we had to find a safe place to do the testing, because even a small amount, if we suddenly released all the energy, that would wipe out the laboratory. It could take out a big part of a city!"

https://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/MilesMdrmelmiles.pdf

Pages 78, 79

• That's what I'm talking about! That's what is needed!!!!

• That's what I'm talking about! That's what is needed!!!!

I sure hope it does not work!

Did you know that F&P described an explosion in their first paper? See:

https://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/Fleischmanelectroche.pdf

That makes me nervous. It made Fleischmann nervous. He wanted the U.S. DoD to take over the research and make it a secret project. I am glad that did not happen, but if it turns out the thing can be made into a weapon, I will grant he was right.

• Too late, the idea sparked 3 years ago, and now I know what direction I'm going to, and it is sure the right direction.

• An idea of initiating explosive LENR reaction trough implosion of 2 shaped charges. Liners would be made from deuterided nickel/palladium, or from Lithium-6 deuteride. Not any ordinary shaped charges, but hypercumulative. Those can produce temperatures in excess of 1 KeV. 2 liners would collapse and create 2 super fast jets of LENR fuel, upon collision temperatures would raise over 1 KeV and pressure of 100 mbar+ would be achieved. So this is my latest idea, rn I'm simulating models of shaped charges. So anyone have any thoughts on such method of initiating LENR? The general goal is to achieve explosive energy release, maybe anyone has other ideas on how to do so?

This idea has been accomplished and patented by Jo Papp.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Papp’s Cannon Demonstration

Joseph Papp stories are legendary

and they add to the allure and

mystery of his efforts, so much so

that they are hard to believe. But

one such story about the Papp cannon

was filmed and witnessed by a

handful of impartial observers.

Papp decided to add a cannon to his

collection of hardware to show all

those that were interested in what

he could really do. So on one early

crisp sunny Sunday fall morning

in October 1968, Papp trooped out

to the desert with six or eight engineers

from the Navy and TRW with

a homemade cannon, powered by

his invention.

For this show, Papp decided to pull

out all the stops that usually kept

his engines docile and well controlled

in the engine application

and scaled up his technology to its

maximum power potential.

The barrel was four feet long, four

inches in diameter, made of a three

foot length of 3-inch schedule 50

stainless steel pipe (0.6 inch wall

thickness) anchored and totally

encased in a heavy one-foot thick

reinforced concrete containment

block.

The breech was loaded with just

10cc’s of Papp’s “inert” noble gas

mix. For the breech, he used a spare

cylinder head from one of his engines;

for a projectile, he machined

a piece of steel.

Papp filled the cylinder head with

his gas mix from five separate

flasks and hooked up the power.

Then Papp hit the start button.

“We heard this tremendous explosion.

It was a low rumble, like

a bass sound,” one witness there

said. The projectile jammed halfway

up the barrel and ripped the

cannon in half. The back of the gun

flared open like a stainless steel tulip

strewn with metal fragments.

The concrete containment was

mostly blasted into the air as a

cloud reduced to rubble and dust. It

also punched a crater about 3-feet

in diameter and about 3-feet deep

into the rocky desert hardpan and

the 1-foot thick platform of plywood

and 2x8 planks upon which

all rested was reduced to a shower

of splinters.

The cannon, like everything else

that Papp did, was patented. This

official validation of a LERN technology

is unprecedented.

• The Papp explosion is a demonstration of the Bosenova of the EVO. In the Papp cannon, a suspension in water of an aggregation of EVOs was excited into instability by a spark. The EVOs all in the solution underwent a collective Bosenova exposition where the EVO aggregation expanded in a cloud of relativistic electrons and photons. The 10 cc of solution will produce explosive power far beyond that any possible chemical compound.

The same principle of EVO expulsion is the power source for the Papp engine. The Ohmasa gas auto engine fuel is an HHO type mixture of gas and EVOs that use the same EVO expulsive mechanism.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In the case of the Papp explosive, the EVOs is composed of noble gas EVOs. No hydrogen was involved. This discredits the fusion of hydrogen meme as the power source of the LENR reaction. Similarly, the Ohmasa gas is comprised of hydrogen based EVOs. But hydrogen fusion is impossible to generate on earth; it only occurs inside the cores of stars.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.