The Most Dense Hydrogen/Deuterium LENR Fuel.

• @Cherepanov202

The simple point I wanted to press home that you missed is that the LENR reaction cannot be a fusion based reaction. I wanted to show that a reaction that can produce a hollow crenelated microball of rare earth elements could never be formed through the action of a fusion reaction. This microball was found on the surface of the steel anode that the SAFIRE project uses to drive their reaction. The LENR reaction is doing something that is far more complex and unimaginable than simply fusion.

I can't imagine how difficult it would be to form such a ball, yet people here ignore it as a major clue to the true nature of the LENR reaction. It must be a lot easier to accept the brain dead concept such as fusion to put the LENR transmutation concept into their intellectual comfort zone.

If you beleive yourselves to be honest experimentalists and open minded scientists, you might consider these newly emerging clues and insights into the true nature of the LENR reaction in your quest for truth. The first and most necessary step in this regard is to disabuse yourselves about fusion as the driving force in LENR.

SAFIRE produces 17 disclosed transmuted elements. They also produce a handful of undisclosed confidential transmuted elements. I speculate that these elements are precious metals. Revealing the fabrication of such elements would undercut the market price for these elements and depress their prices. Maximum profits would be generated by clandestinely selling them into the market at the going precious metals prices.

Transmutation in SAFIRE

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The accepted theory today is that the really heavy elements are produced only when two neutron stars combine. The overlapping of their gravitational fields allows the release of gigantic quantities of neutrons that synthesize probably all elements before pressures and temperatures drop too low. Cherepanov should know this. The rare earth elements were in the gas cloud the earth formed from. They've been here all the time.

There was a rare earth mine on the Nevada California border.

Mr. G.R. Matson. I am absolutely not interested in the delusions of those who claim that rare earth elements were in a gas cloud called "Earth" ... I believe that these people are lying to you ... Moreover, I believe that these people do not know physics - nuclear physics .. What kind of nuclear physics are we talking about? So this physics is young - it has been 10 years old ... In this physics there are no strong and weak interactions! In this physics, there is no positive charge on protons! There are no electric fields in this physics! I have my own opinion on this matter and I am indifferent to the opinion of those who are mistaken in all these matters ... All of them will have to relearn! Read and study my articles! If they have a desire to do so... I'm not going to force anyone to do it... Our life itself, our everyday practice, is to do it for me - it is practice on this sinful Earth, and not on the stars... I thought and will now consider until the end of my life that all rare earth elements were born due to cold fusion reactions and, if you like, thanks to magnetic reactions of cold fusion - this is etherodynamic magnetism ... I am absolutely not interested in what they write in numerous textbooks on nuclear physics - I have enough intelligence and enough knowledge to make an unambiguous conclusion - the entire presentation or almost the entire presentation relating to nuclear reactions in textbooks is pure lies and deceit. And the most interesting thing is that those who write these textbooks do not even know that they are engaged in deception - science and our humanity are developing just like that ... This is an objective reality ... There is nothing terrible in this ... Gradually, humanity realizes its delusions and about the synthesis of rare-earth elements, physicists will form a new opinion and it will be fundamentally different from modern ideas that have turned into dogmas ... I wish you success in comprehending the truth.

• A man with a strange name "axil" - I answer you ... You wrote a strange phrase in my address "The first and most necessary step in this regard is to disabuse yourselves about fusion as the driving force in LENR."

Google absolutely misrepresents what you write to me...

Here is the translation of your phrase in Russian - ""избавиться от заблуждений относительно термоядерного синтеза как движущей силы LENR." - " And this is the reverse translation of that very phrase - "get rid of the misconceptions about thermonuclear fusion as the driving force of LENR." How can I understand you in such a situation?

It's already been 5 years since I abandoned the concept of "thermonuclear fusion" ... I know for sure that LENR reactions do not need 100 million degrees precisely for the reason that there is no Coulomb barrier in nature, which arose among physicists due to that they blindly followed Maxwell and believed his formula - his law, which he treacherously named after "Charles Coulomb". This formula is false... Charles Coulomb was discredited and distorted by Maxwell.

As for the balls ... This is a completely understandable and explainable situation for me ... These balls are the result of magnetic interactions at the nuclear level, this is the result of self-organization, which has a magnetic nature ... I was surprised and I don’t understand why you decided so - "The simple point I wanted to press home that you missed is that the LENR reaction cannot be a fusion based reaction"... This is your personal opinion... It can be individual or collective - it doesn't matter to me... I have my own opinion on this score, and I constantly defend it, I give arguments ...

You think that there can be no fusion reaction, but on the contrary, I believe that all LENR reactions are based on synthesis and they are these reactions have a magnetic nature ... There is nothing surprising in this is not... You met a person who has knowledge that differs from yours - this is a normal situation... You were taught at school, you were taught at the institute and you use the knowledge that you received there... Until 2016, I was exactly the same e situation - I, like you, relied on the knowledge that I received at NRNU MEPhI. But it so happened that I got acquainted with the works of Kanarev Philip Mikhailovich, I analyzed them and came to the conclusion that he was right in many ways ... In many ways, he was right, but not in everything - I criticize and correct him ... This is how it develops physics ... Try to do what I did and you will like a lot - simplicity and clarity, logic - it's all there - the new physics is called "Physical Chemistry of the Microworld" ... I wish you success in knowing the truth!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.