The Most Dense Hydrogen/Deuterium LENR Fuel.

• So practically everyone knows that for LENR fusion one needs very high hydrogen volumetric density fuel, better with FCC lattice. That got me wondered, what is the most volumetrically hydrogen dense material at atmospheric pressure and room temperature? If we're talking about hydrides, it is either BeH2, TiH2 or LiBeH3. If we're talking about solutions in metals, it is either deuterided palladium/palladium oxide or deuterided nickel. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Maybe there is a better LENR fuel we're missing out?

• I recall controversial Bob Lazar showing off his hydrogen powered corvette and claiming he used Lithium 6 to store the hydrogen to give his car a 400 mile range. He also claimed that he made his Lithium 6 himself with a particle accelerator in his roof, as the element is heavily regulated by law.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• We have experimental data that shows that transmutation cannot be produced by fusion as fusion is now recognized.

All forms of LENR produce hollow crenelated micron sized balls of transmuted elements as seen is SEM micrographs. MagicSound is one of the researchers that has produced these micrographs. Usually, the microballs are comprised of iron together with a mixture of other elements. The SAFIRE project is producing transmutation of rare earths in the form of these crenelated microballs as depicted in a micograph produced by a independent third party lab. Fusion cannot produce rare earth elements here on earth.

In SAFIRE research, these microballs of transmuted rare earths are produced by any number of gas atmospheres OTHER THAN HYDROGEN.

The fusion meme is supported by a limited set of observations that do not conform to the characterization of the fusion reaction such as neutron production, specific gamma ray energy levels, heat production, and expected damage. For example, fusion cannot produce these ubiquitous crenelated balls that are seen in LENR and that are characterized to demonstrate the finest of detailed features as shown in the image above.

In the face of this overwhelming and compelling experimental evidence, how can any clear thinking observer still claim that LENR produces the fusion reaction? Please disabuse yourselves of the fusion delusion.

There are other processes that must be producing the observation of transmutation that are seen in LENR. Those interested should do research into those processes that are seen is all types of LENR reactions.

• Maybe there is a better LENR fuel we're missing out?

If you're looking for something that you can do with $10,000 spare cash...

reflect on the minimal cost of monitoring the effect

lab setup.. reactor.. calorimetry... gamma spectrometry..

Monty Childs spent over 500K...maybe 1M...Leif more...and half a life.. Mills much more

if a better LENR fuel were available it would have done by now..

• So what precisely are Helium and Tritium transmuted from?

Helium and tritium are reformed from other matter. I doubt that tritium is produced because all radioactive isotopes are stabilized by the reaction. Most likely, the erstwhile radioactive hydrogen is stabilized to helium 3.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

To get your experimentalist juices flowing, here is a new transmutation experiment that converts aluminum into iron. An electric discharge treats the aluminum surface of the cathode in AIR. Both the surface of the aluminum cathode and anode are transmuted into iron.

In the past, this type of experiment was also done using carbon electrodes where the carbon became magnetic.

A major clue to what is going on is stabilization of unstable isotopes. Research what can produce electroweak unification. That mechanism will be a first step in understanding transmutation without energy production.

• Helium and Tritium transmuted from?

I think Axil is using transmutation as a general term..

but there is a more specific term..called "Helium spallation"

it may happen in the sun's outer parts..who's been there ?

Hasn't titanium been found there? perhaps there are rare metals?

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/356972251_A_new_experimental_path_to_nucleosynthesis?enrichId=rgreq-fc17eb2a9f30633c8a77c3d208da016f-XXX&enrichSource=Y292ZXJQYWdlOzM1Njk3MjI1MTtBUzoxMDk5ODg2MTQ5ODA4MTI5QDE2MzkyNDQ3MDE4Mzc%3D&el=1_x_2&_esc=publicationCoverPdf

4He spallation

The formation energy of 4He from 2H is 23’846’534.6eV. If we add deuterium (A + 2H) to a lower Z isotope, then we introduce up to 16 MeV of energy( e.g. Ni).

Latest with Nd this changes to amounts between 9..12 MeV of excess energy in the target nucleus (A)

. If we can add A + D*-D* then this usually adds less energy than the D*-D* → 4He fusion would generate.

So all reactions among isotopes (Fig.14, 15) that are close to the 4He threshold show a very distinct behavior.

Additional energy can be gained from (A + 2H) reaction if in a follow reaction up 4He spallation takes place.

So all reactions among isotopes (Fig.14, 15) that are close to the 4He threshold show a very distinct behavior. Additional energy can be gained from (A + 2H) reaction if in a follow reaction up 4He spallation takes place.

"

• . Проект SAFIRE производит трансмутацию редкоземельных элементов в виде этих зубчатых микрошариков, как показано на микрофотографии, сделанной независимой сторонней лабораторией. Термоядерный синтез не может производить редкоземельные элементы здесь, на Земле.

Excuse me for this harsh tone - but your phrase is not only stupid and harmful, since you are deceiving us all ... Why do I think so? The logic is simple - And where did the rare earth elements come from then? Did the aliens bring them in on their space trucks? Do you understand that you write nonsense?

Another thing is that mankind has not yet mastered the technology that would repeat the scheme for the synthesis of these rare earth elements on Earth ... Yes, this is the problem ... But the main problem is different - humanity uses physics - erroneous physics, which is based on Maxwell's mistakes, which laid the foundation for such concepts in physics as "Maxwell's electric charge", "Maxwell's electric forces", "Maxwell's electric field" and "Maxwell's Coulomb barrier" - none of this existed in nature and does not exist ...

As soon as humanity abandons these concepts, it will begin to look for the correct interpretation of all those physical phenomena that have occurred so far in the experiments of researchers... And they will see that etherodynamic attraction or repulsion is exactly what you need to pay attention to - this is magnetism at the micro level... All nuclear fusion reactions are manifestations of magnetism at the micro level.

Go ahead. In 20 years, the synthesis of rare earth elements will be commonplace ... And if you try, then uranium can also be synthesized ... The question is different ... Why do this if you can draw energy by processing ordinary waste, dirty water?

• And where did the rare earth elements come from then?

Mongolia..

there must be a better way to make fridge magnets

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Mongolia..

there must be a better way to make fridge magnets

The accepted theory today is that the really heavy elements are produced only when two neutron stars combine. The overlapping of their gravitational fields allows the release of gigantic quantities of neutrons that synthesize probably all elements before pressures and temperatures drop too low. Cherepanov should know this. The rare earth elements were in the gas cloud the earth formed from. They've been here all the time.

There was a rare earth mine on the Nevada California border.

• Isn't this backwards, economically? Iron is cheaper to produce than aluminum? Why would anyone want to transmute aluminum into iron, even if you could in quantity.

• Uhhhh. I'm missing something then.

The thread I recommended states "lenr induced ...". There's your clue. Lenr is not fusion (or cold fusion) but is a collection of low energy processes that can induce nuclear reactions.

I spent a year reading various threads before I became a member in March. Maybe you should back off and do some study before barging in. As I understand it you wanted to find a way to create explosions which you could then harness to produce useful energy. Well, that's exactly what Papp's engine purports to have done some fifty years ago, but not the way you anticipated. Well, that's the nature of science.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.