Full NASA Seedling Seminar - LENR Aircraft is online

• Official Post

The "there were restriction" is the usual all or nothing excuse...

in eral works there is restriction linked to business practice. real scientist respect that provided things stay honest... when you desire to refuse, you take the first excuse.

what the scientist was needing is to be able to say "it does not work" or "we cannot check enough" , and they can.
    the excuse of the blackbox, or the embargo on results until the final report is not a challenge to their honesty.

I don't see what Essen and Kullander have abandonned ? they have seen it worked, they said it...
    Now nobody believe them, that is deniers problem. We should not inverse the reality.

If you see something that work, assume just that you see it working, you cross check, it work ... what do you do ?
    Like Lewis and Garwin, you just kept silent ?
    That is your conception of honesty ? I imagine no.

That is the conception of honesty by some people I agree. Not mine.

• The "there were restriction" is the usual all or nothing excuse...

Independent means just that, independent.

in eral works there is restriction linked to business practice. real scientist respect that provided things stay honest

No, real scientists doesn't put their name under something they don't have full control over.

... when you desire to refuse, you take the first excuse.

No, you are guarding your good name against bad science or fraud.

what the scientist was needing is to be able to say "it does not work" or "we cannot check enough" , and they can.
    the excuse of the blackbox, or the embargo on results until the final report is not a challenge to their honesty.

You do not know the restrictions Pons had to accept.

I don't see what Essen and Kullander have abandonned ?

They have abandoned their good judgement as senior scientists representing, willingly or not, science as a trustworthy institution.

they have seen it worked, they said it...

No, they say that the test result from the march 2013 is "interesting", but more testing is required before more final conclusions can be made.

Now nobody believe them, that is deniers problem. We should not inverse the reality.

Nobody believes them until truly independent tests are presented in a truly independent manner.

If you see something that work, assume just that you see it working, you cross check, it work ... what do you do ?

As I said, you have to be in full control of the test before you can state that it works. That is why Essén et al still haven't stated that. Still, they have lend their good reputation to an entrepreneur well known for shady business in the past.

Like Lewis and Garwin, you just kept silent ?

No, you can't compare Rossi with serious scientists like McKubre. That's my point!

That is your conception of honesty ? I imagine no.

Rossi and other more or less shady characters are symptoms of an unfortunate development of the field, starting with the infamies Utah press conference 1989. A couple of months later the new field became pariah and had to develop out of sight in a ghetto with little or no communication with the rest of the scientific community. A situation easy to exploit by less serious people.

That is the conception of honesty by some people I agree. Not mine.

The cf/lenr field needs more credibility, not less.

• Official Post

You position is quite common and I disagree because it seems both extremist, and in fact hiding real fear of the result.

You say it was not absolutely independent, but the recent test was not a pony show with the magician holding the water tap. they were alone with the baby, have rewired , and touched the reactor...

Anyway i agree that Rossi is a much less serious reference than McKubre, of the dozens of big names who were ridiculed in cold fusion denial saga.

Scientist are not priest of the truth, and in real life many are the most dishonest activist, at least of their theory, and often for ideologies. This is clearly what happened at MIT to hide the possible positive result of their F&P cell.

From data we have there is still an unimagined unexpected event to fear about Rossi, but at least we should agree that the evidence are more compelling than what we accept everyday as true in Science.

About fraud I am more afraid of consensual fraud, because it is never punished, and very rewarding, even more than business fraud.

• Yea they are all frauds aye? Do you think fossil fuels and other inefficient energy sources are the be all end all? Where was the formula in Franklins experiment? The right brothers? It took the world 5 years to believe flight real. And with the left propaganda machine humming in the 21st century, we are denied innovation for 25 years and counting on this one. As soon as pons and flieshman made their discovery, the world should have start funding it to figure it out. But the paycheck collectors put a stop to that funding didn't they? You will better spend your time in something you believe in. Then you begin to get borderline disrespectful to someone who actually does some work to keep we fans informed. And you want to rain on parades. Why aren't you busy creating something that will change the world? Hell you know it all. Or is it the fossil fuel you claim to hate that is really what you want to keep YOUR people in power. LENR is real to the point of people laughing at you new flat earthers. You should just sit there and do nothing and when your neighbor tells you he has one you can call him a liar and say he has got receptacles hidden. The funny thing is the quantum worshippers are way behind and when lenr hits, they will have rendered themselves obsolete along with fusion and fossil fuel. So if you can't say something productive, keep it to yourself and present an alternative. Liar liar pants on fire is old and had been used on innovation in an attempt to keep them suppressed.

What does education have to do with it? The sceptics guaranteed us lenr was impossible. It is possible. Why should I believe the sceptics? They say anything. Now that the world knows lenr is reality, you guys have moved to assassinate the characters of lenr people. It doesn't take an education to see sceptics in this field are full of shit. And if you think education is why you have a right to accuse Rossi of fraud, you are wrong again. As far as I am concerned, I can't trust you skeptics any longer. Are you new to this? Have you been a lenr sceptic or supporter through your whole history? If you believe in lenr now, why the fuck are you here screaming liar liar? If Rossi is a fraud, the investors will find out and he can be prosecuted then, not now. You should use your education to solve the lenr problem. Right now, you are just another closed minded, know it all, arrogant, educated idiot. Or worse, evil. Now mind your own business and advance the theory like an educated person should do, child.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.