Coriolis Tokamak Reactor

• I have a rather simple question about existing Tokamak Reactors and plasmoid physics.

Does the Coriolis effect exist in plasmoids or can be artificially stimulated in Tokamak Reactors to enhance power output?

I know there's a lot of talk about EVO's and ball plasma's in nature; but, in your opinion if one were to stimulate the Coriolis effect in a Tokamak fusion reactor, would that possibly correlate with Earth's magnetic field and hence create it's own magnetic field that would serve as a significant increase is power output?

Thanks.

• Some other thoughts about the Coriolis effect in Tokamak fusion reactors would be that by stimulating the Coriolis effect in a Tokamak, would be ideally elicited with thermonuclear fuel such as lithium-6/7 with deuterium or tritium, to elicit a magnetic field that would serve as a simple power generation device from spare electrons grounded with Earth's magnetic field. I also hypothesize that by doing this there would be proportional effects of even coherence with the sun's magnetic field at higher revolutions of the plasmoid per second according to the Coriolis effect.

What do others think?

• perhaps.. not very much..at all... maximum at the poles..

this calculator example gives the Coriolis acceleration as

0.2% of the Earth's gravity!

https://www.omnicalculator.com…olis-effect-and-airplanes

I believe the real values would be determined by the Coriolis effect on the sun proportionalized with the Earth. Maybe someone more competent than me with these calculations would be able to say whether utilizing the reference frame of Earth's magnetic field potential with the sun's own Coriolis effect would indeed produce the hypothesized confined magnetic field in a Tokamak reactor?

• You are talking about the influence of a very small force (Coriolis effect) in a huge force (electromagnetic field).

I have long suspected, just by intuition initially, and later by the work of Geral Pollack that gives some hints, that the Coriolis effect in the atmosphere and in water has an electrostatic component that has been grossly overlooked, but still, the magnitude of this force is several orders below the forces created by electromagnetic fields in Tokamaks.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• You are talking about the influence of a very small force (Coriolis effect) in a huge force (electromagnetic field).

I have long suspected, just by intuition initially, and later by the work of Geral Pollack that gives some hints, that the Coriolis effect in the atmosphere and in water has an electrostatic component that has been grossly overlooked, but still, the magnitude of this force is several orders below the forces created by electromagnetic fields in Tokamaks.

Yes. I was under the impression that if elicited (Coriolis effect) in a plasmoid consisting of thermonuclear fuel such as lithium-7 and deuterium, that the Tokamak might create it's own electromagnetic field (and even quite powerful given the sun's electromagnetic field). I never heard of doing this or whether plasmoids can in fact obey the Coriolis effect whether artificially stimulated or naturally arising in Tokamak reactors.

• I should state that the ideas in this thread presented by myself are imbued with the supposition that there would be coherentist effects between eliciting a Coriolis effect in the Tokamak and the reference frame of the Earth-sun magnetic field potential.

I just wanted to make that as explicit for anyone scratching their head wondering why a Tokamak allowing or stimulating the Coriolis effect for a plasmoid (be it Hydrogen-Deuterium or thermonuclear), would generate it's own electromagnetic field.

• Promethian

Changed the title of the thread from “Coriolis Effect in Tokamak Reactors?” to “Coriolis Tokamak Reactor”.
  • Someone informed me that rotating the plasmoid in a Tokamak reactor produces a great amount of electromagnetism.

But, they said that it would confiscate electrons from the ambient environment. They also said that aneuronic fusion with lithium-6 and deuterium is ideal. Hydrogen can be added to produce lithium-7.

The power output with lithium-7 and deuterium is estimated in models to produce 10's of Gigawatts.

The rate of fusion reactions is remarkable as long as the Coriolis rotation is obeyed.

• You need to find a ball lightning that will twist everything you want...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.