Hutchison effect and its potential relation to EVOs / LENR.

• George Hathaway with Bob Greenyer discussing Hutchison effect.

Just started 20 minutes ago.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What is the conclusion from this video ? This effect does it exist, proven or not, demonstrated or not ?

George Hathaway with Bob Greenyer discussing Hutchison effect.

Just started 20 minutes ago.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I am starting this thread to comment about this topic in light of the recent video of the MFMP about it while interviewing George Hathaway and the interest of Cydonia in knowing further.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• What is the conclusion from this video ? This effect does it exist, proven or not, demonstrated or not ?

This video only shows samples gathered by George Hathaway from his company’s collaboration with John Hutchison and talks about some of the events he personally witnessed.

From watching this video you can learn that George Hathaway thinks the Hutchison effect is real, is also not easy to replicate, and has several unusual features that affect different materials in different ways.

His favorite pieces are a twisted aluminum angle that has a wooden piece inside of it without any sign of burning or heat, and also another piece (a sharpening file) that broke off on its own during an experiment and got magnetized in a very particular way.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• The 2 missing containers are a loss + what what was in them.Sold to Dolphin Assoc. before they put Dolphin in to a eminent domain trap then destroyed by more gov traps.

Chuck Hutchinson rip

John Hutchison is very well and alive, just older.

• This video only shows samples gathered by George Hathaway from his company’s collaboration with John Hutchison and talks about some of the events he personally witnessed.

From watching this video you can learn that George Hathaway thinks the Hutchison effect is real, is also not easy to replicate, and has several unusual features that affect different materials in different ways.

His favorite pieces are a twisted aluminum angle that has a wooden piece inside of it without any sign of burning or heat, and also another piece (a sharpening file) that broke off on its own during an experiment and got magnetized in a very particular way.

You might be interested in this as I think it helps explain the Hutchinson effect. Implosion

Plasmoid Unification Model - Malcolm Bendall

Plasmoid Unification Model - Malcolm Bendall

Plasmoids are doughnut or toroidal shaped clusters of net Protons or net Electrons that once captured and placed into a Toroidal orbit are capable of absorbing, storing, and releasing enormous amounts of energy present within their self-generated and structured electro magnetic containment field. Plasmoids, in effect, function as an atomic battery that can be-self charging due to the ability to convert matter to available clean energy. Plasmoids by their unique geometry cause a consequential electromagnetic containment field to generate a Zero point naturally and casually, without much effort, have the ability to convert the nuclear Mass of Protium (Atoms) into energy.

The Plasmoid Unification Model (PUM) posits that Plasmoids are epoch-making and that the knowledge of them has been hidden in plain sight for centuries. This PUM 'slide rule' reveals the algorithmic relationships life's elements critical to mankind's existence and development, its parts with Protium which has a melting point of -259.2C and is the most abundant element in our solar system. Protium determines the 25,920 Great Year frequency of our Solar System. The resonant frequencies of all other elements can then be calculated when the 25,920 years is reduced from years to days, hours, and seconds.

• Photos and Discussion of Hutchison effect.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.