The mass of a photon is of central importance in physics

• Физика излучения световых фотонов, 8 января 2023 года, часть 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX8OceAgimg

Физика излучения световых фотонов, 8 января 2023 года, часть 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76HHszpOiUs

Физика излучения световых фотонов, 8 января 2023 года, часть 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAiG6Td271Q

Физика излучения световых фотонов, 8 января 2023 года, часть 4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU1ahggqvtc

• My answer is Bob Greenyer.

Making Tungsten Disappear - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwbCDSkRwvs

6 minutes 55 seconds ... There's no oxygen, there's nothing else.... Bob Grinier doesn't understand the physics of tungsten evaporation... None of the millions of physicists understand the physics of tungsten evaporation...

In fact, everything is simple - the magnetic structure of tungsten is such that it sucks out of space that mass - the photon mass that propagates - this is a kind of battery ... And when the mass reaches its critical size - the same mass that the tungsten atom pumps through itself, then the following happens - a molecule or atoms of tungsten go into a state of evaporation - this means that a cluster of bound electrons moves away from the nucleus of an atom ... Thus, on the one hand, tungsten acts as a "powerful mass vacuum cleaner", and on the other hand, it acts as a mass emitter - for example, in incandescent bulbs or heating elements ... As an example, a critical mass supply to a tungsten filament in a light bulb is a current surge or a sharp increase in current in the network - the filament evaporates, and the light bulb burns out ...

Look at the tungsten atom - protons "sit" on the right and left on the axis of the nucleus (atom) - this gives the tungsten atom magnetic properties - etherodynamic magnetic properties that manifest themselves as a powerful "sucking" of the photon or ethereal mass.

Watch my video - Physics of light photon emission, January 8, 2023, part 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAiG6Td271Q

• Look at the tungsten atom - protons "sit" on the right and left on the axis of the nucleus (atom) - this gives the tungsten atom magnetic properties - etherodynamic magnetic properties that manifest themselves as a powerful "sucking" of the photon or ethereal mass.

I strongly recommend watching my video - 203 Seminar of Klimov Zatelepin December 1, 2021 report by Parkhomov A G part 2 -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 3rd gift: no nucleus with a mass close to half of the uranium nucleus is stable with the same neutron/proton ratio as the uranium nucleus. Sure, the fission products could turn their excess neutrons into protons through beta decay, but the problem with beta radioactivity is that it depends on the weak force, and the weak force, as the name suggests, it's not very strong, so it would take too long. So neutrons must be released, first in the form of prompt neutrons.

So maybe you will return to the fission of uranium and start thinking that you simply misunderstand the physics of this fission ... All these years you have been deceived and perhaps you were deliberately deceived so that you could not understand the ESSENCE of this fission. This is a subtle hint to you ... Just re-read my articles and between the lines you will find answers to these questions ... The main idea is that neither the nucleus nor the atom itself is active, and therefore the name - "radioactive element", leads you away from the truth ... Activity is shown not by the nucleus and not by the neutron, which is in an "unstable" position there, only the photon shows activity, which, according to the "physical chemistry of the microworld of Kanarev F.M." has mass.

• Both magnetic confinement and laser inertial fusion operate with temperatures of a million degrees Kelvin in the middle of a very large reaction chamber.

This is your deep delusion! The history of this delusion is hidden from you, but I will tell you - your delusion was not built by you, but by those physicists whose judgment you repeat - it is written in the textbook, and the textbook says "lies", since it is based on the mistakes of Maxwell ... Coulomb There is no barrier in nature...

• So maybe you will return to the fission of uranium and start thinking that you simply misunderstand the physics of this fission ... All these years you have been deceived and perhaps you were deliberately deceived so that you could not understand the ESSENCE of this fission. This is a subtle hint to you ... Just re-read my articles and between the lines you will find answers to these questions ... The main idea is that neither the nucleus nor the atom itself is active, and therefore the name - "radioactive element", leads you away from the truth ... Activity is shown not by the nucleus and not by the neutron, which is in an "unstable" position there, only the photon shows activity, which, according to the "physical chemistry of the microworld of Kanarev F.M." has mass.

I have a great respect for Philip Kanarev, but it is really difficult to make fission with photons. Did you know a way to catalyze fission without neutrons? (I's possible with temperature, of course, but it's not easy to get a temperature of 5 MeV. It's also possible with muons, but it's not easy to get muons.)

• Я с большим уважением отношусь к Филиппу Канарёву, но определение фотонами действительно сложно. Вы знали способ катализировать деление без нейтронов? (С температурой можно, конечно, но получить температуру 5 МэВ дисплея. С мюонами тоже можно, но получить мюоны дисплея.)

Until 1991, my mother-in-law Yulia Filippovna Babikova was in charge of Department No. 24 "Applied Nuclear Physics" of NRNU MEPhI... She was a very smart woman, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences...

Here is an excerpt from the book of this department "APPLIED NEUTRON PHYSICS", authors V.V. Kadilin, E.V. Ryabeva, V.T. Samosadny (Recommended by UMO "Nuclear Physics and Technologies" as a textbook for students of higher educational institutions), 2011

- http://www.studfiles.ru/preview/413212/page:2/

"Fission neutrons are produced either as a result of nuclear reactions of neutrons or photons with nuclei of heavy nuclides, or in acts of spontaneous fission."

Today I alone prove that there is no spontaneous fission of uranium in nature! Moreover, step by step, I refute the generally accepted idea that fission is carried out by neutrons ... This is not so! Neutrons are simply accompanying objects of the reaction of fission of uranium by photons ... The generally accepted idea that 200 MeV is the energy of fission fragments also does not hold water ... The only object in nature that characterizes both energy and temperature is a photon - a photon that has mass. Heat propagation in matter is the propagation of photon mass or ether mass. The nucleus divides in the final stage a proton, which is born during the decay of a neutron, and the decay of a neutron is initiated by a photon - it is the photon that spins the neutron and brings it to the state of decay ... Which neutron spins? Only the neutron that is on the axis of the uranium nucleus... The born proton enters into conflict with the part of the nucleus, which "drives" the ethereal mass along the axis of the nucleus - thus it is equivalent or similar to the mutual action, the mutual repulsion of unipolar magnets... During this gap, the proton radiates radiates a mass - a gamma photon ... which easily removes neutrons from the nucleus - 2 or 3 neutrons.

This is my understanding of these processes, and Kanarev is simply watching my reasoning ...

• Today I alone prove that there is no spontaneous fission of uranium in nature!

In nature we almost ever see e+/e- and alpha decay and some photon transfers.

But the main problem is that almost no nucleus does contain a neutron. E.g. 4-He consists only of 4 protons and no neutron. To get a neutron you always must add energy or take over energy from an alpha decay.

Even in Deuterium - today a prominent neutron source - the two protons are symmetrically bound and no full neutron structure exists.

Fission usually is triggered by low energy neutrons that can travel unhindered close to e.g. 235-U nucleus and finally bind to a loosely bound part what destabilizes the whole nucleus. Natural neutron sources are very rare. Nevertheless at least two site are known (North America, Africa) where a natural fission reactor did run for a very long time. Cosmic neutrons can be damped and the fission itself produces about 3 more neutrons where in average only 1 must survive for an ongoing reaction.

• In nature we almost ever see e+/e- and alpha decay and some photon transfers.

But the main problem is that almost no nucleus does contain a neutron. E.g. 4-He consists only of 4 protons and no neutron. To get a neutron you always must add energy or take over energy from an alpha decay.

Even in Deuterium - today a prominent neutron source - the two protons are symmetrically bound and no full neutron structure exists.

Fission usually is triggered by low energy neutrons that can travel unhindered close to e.g. 235-U nucleus and finally bind to a loosely bound part what destabilizes the whole nucleus. Natural neutron sources are very rare. Nevertheless at least two site are known (North America, Africa) where a natural fission reactor did run for a very long time. Cosmic neutrons can be damped and the fission itself produces about 3 more neutrons where in average only 1 must survive for an ongoing reaction.

Thank you for reminding me that I studied for 5.5 years at the National Research Nuclear University MEPhI, then for 3 years I was engaged in neutronic calculations and for another 12 years I worked as a shift supervisor at the IRT-MEPhI research reactor, whose horizontal channels were designed to bring neutron fluxes to experimental facilities, and one channel was equipped with a "thermal graphite column" for obtaining slow neutrons ... Everything that you wrote for me today looks like a joke ... Much has been rethought by me ... And the first thing to start with is the detection of gamma radiation fluxes, t .e. gamma counters... Physicists misunderstand the physical processes that take place there... Maxwell confused everything in this matter with his fatal mistakes, which none of you seriously look at... You are doing it in vain... With such an approach, You will never understand the physics of LENR. Neutrons do not participate in the fission of uranium ... but neutrons participate in the physical processes of fission of uranium as objects of attack on them by "gamma photons" ...

• Maxwell confused everything in this matter with his fatal mistakes, which none of you seriously look at...

I think your arguments show a great confusion. Maxwells original claims a totally different from what you claim Maxwell did claim. May be once study the history.

Science is a process. The folks after Maxwell are to blame. The biggest blunder was the introduction of the 4 potential that is a nice vehicle to model fields with one differential operator but has nothing to do with e.g. the reality of the field sources. The very real garbage is the Dirac equation and the relativistic Klein-Gorodon equation.

I doubt that you are able to give us the charge function from just the B field as seen in SOP (SO(4) physics) ... Charge is a real effect in physics else you never could have used a CRT.

Why needs fission thermal neutrons? because then the magnetic interaction is maximal. Neutrons only interact=couple via magnetic moment or on decay.

• Physicists misunderstand the physical processes that take place there...

Here's your chance,Alex.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Alex-Cherepanov-2

Explain the neutron capture gamma photon cascade in U235,,,

just the first 160 levels up to 1943 KeV

neutrons participate in the physical processes of fission of uranium as objects of attack on them by "gamma photons

The Cherepanov model may be better than the Droplet, Shell Cluster or SMN..etc models

"

The reliability of the description of the 235U+n fission mechanism is, to a great extent,

determined by the choice of nucleus model.

However, at present, none of the many proposed atomic nucleus models

can completely explain all existing experimental data.

Denisov et al 2022

Fission Mechanism of 235U+n Reaction According to the Symmetrical Atomic Nucleus Model
    In this study, the variants of structures are considered for fission fragments of the 235U nucleus caused by thermal neutrons, depending on differences in the…
    www.mdpi.com

• An article by the authors - Vladimir Aleksandrovich Denisov et al., about the fission of uranium-235 for me is complete nonsense, a fantasy of the authors, this fantasy has nothing to do with reality ...

As for your question about neutron capture... On Wednesday there was another Klimov-Zatelepin seminar, where Anatoly Ivanovich Klimov made a report - "Transmutation of chemical elements in the LENR experiment and theoretical modeling of the interaction of neutron-like particles with heterogeneous Li-H2O plasma". .. Right now I am preparing 7 parts of videos in which I explain Klimov's mistakes...

Let's ask ourselves a question - If there are no Electric fields in nature, there are no Electric charges, there are no electric forces, and there is no Coulomb barrier - I have proven this many times, then "WHAT" do we measure, for example, with ionization chambers that we lower into the reactor?

Understand - you sent me information in the figure, which was obtained before you with the help of instruments - at the output, researchers received readings of electric current ... But no one has yet explained what electric current is ... I am the person who came to the conclusion that the "electric current" is "the current of the ethereal or photon mass", which is moved by electrons...

If this is so, then I have a question for you - "When you fix on the device, as an example, a "splash" of electric current", an impulse of "electric current", then from my point of view you fix a surge or impulse or an increase in the "current mass along wires "...

If you agree with this, then let's find the answer to the following situation together with you - We have increased the power of the reactor and in this way we fix it with our ionization chamber - they are of two types - launch chambers and chambers for power control in stationary mode ...

In the old physics, the researchers thought that they were creating an electric field in the chamber ... A neutron flew in - they imagined it that way, reacted with boron-10 nuclei, then they got an alpha particle, which, in their opinion, was "positively charged." .. The electric field accelerated it, ionization took place and electrons "broke off", which then characterized the electric current at the output of this chamber ...

But the year 2021 came and it became clear that the "alpha particle" is not charged, it is not obliged to fly anywhere, since there is no electric current ... There is no ionization ... And a legitimate question arises - "But the current in the chamber increases? Yes, increases... And the flow of the photon mass increases... So where does this mass come from? An alpha particle is able to increase the CURRENT of this very mass? No, it cannot... But logic tells us that "MASS" and its electrons flies into the camera redirected by wire to our ammeters or oscilloscopes... Yes, this is logical... What kind of mass is this? Maybe it is a photon mass? Yes, it is a photon mass... What happens - during the physical processes that occur in fuel elements that contain uranium-235, is there such a process that increases the photon mass in the reactor? Yes, this is exactly what happens ... But what about neutrons? And neutrons do not deliver MASS to the ionization chamber, since physicists believe that electrons cannot absorb photon mass or ethereal mass of which the neutron is composed, so how special and incomprehensible it is ... - we don’t know its structure, what FORCES tear it apart during decay, we don’t know, we don’t know whether it rotates in a stable nucleus or does not rotate ... We studied only free neutrons ... We do not even know what FORCES accelerate the neutron to speeds at which its energy is estimated at 14 MeV !!!

Questions... Questions... Questions...

I am standing on the left at the site of the IRT-MEPhI reactor.

Ionization chamber KNK-53, which was used in the IRT-MEPhI control and protection system

Control units of the IRT-MEPhI control and protection system - "Mirage-M"

Current-voltage characteristics

Curves obtained from 8 ionization chambers

• The principle of the device of any ionization chamber is presented by physicists in such a way that you have "+" and "-" on the electrodes - but there is nothing of this in nature, and there is nothing of this on the plates of these chambers either, and there is no electric field between the plates ... All nuclear physics became just rubbish in an instant... The funny thing about this story and the history of reactor building is that despite the fact that physicists misunderstood the physical processes in detectors and ionization chambers, they perfectly learned how to control reactors, because . they always dealt, in fact, not with the electric fields that Maxwell invented, but they dealt with the numbers on their devices, and it was THESE numbers that helped them control the reactors - the simple concept of "the magnitude of the electric current" ... At the same time ... At the same time, the method trial and error, as a result, they came up with such cameras that "linearly" and without distortion produced the following - the more mass flew into the camera, the greater the readings in mcampers ... And what is it - the release of more photon mass - this means that the POWER of the reactor - the thermal power of the reactor is growing linearly ... And what are photons responsible for? And photons characterize heat and temperature according to Wien's law - the greater the mass of a photon, the greater the temperature it characterizes. Like this.

• Here's a simple life example for you ... Physicists are used to saying that "The nucleus of uranium or the nucleus of an element" has captured a neutron ... Now compare - the team of "Red" basketball players is playing with another team of "Blue" ... Someone from the team of the "Reds" threw on the ring, missed, the ball bounces and the commentator tells you - "The team of the "Blues" intercepted the rebounded ball and went on to attack ..." This is one scenario and it is very similar to when physicists talk about nuclei .. .

And if the commentator said - "The ball was intercepted by the player with the number" 7 "..." A completely different picture of the world ... So with neutrons ... Agree, it is not the nucleus that captures the neutron, but the proton with the number "XX" captures the neutron - this a different picture of the world and a completely different analysis of a physical phenomenon ... Question - "Can a neutron capture a neutron?" My answer is "No, it can't!" This is my principle position! There are only two structures or two particles in an atom that are capable of "grabbing" mass - this is an electron and this is a proton ... The question arises - "Can an electron grab a neutron?" I don't have an answer, and I just for the time being agree with those who believe that an electron cannot capture a neutron.

And then the question arises - "If a proton captures a neutron, then how does the signal about this enter our devices - do we measure the photon mass?"

Physicists still do not know the answer to the question - "How fast does the mass of infrared photons, ultraviolet photons, X-ray photons "fly" ..." The question arises - physicists do not know the speed and do not know the mass, why did they decide that everywhere you can use the formula E = mc^2 ?

• It was presented too simply and it was done on purpose to put the "proton" object forward ... But in nature it's different, I think ... Yes, the proton with the number "XX" captures the neutron, and the protons with number 1, 2,3, 4 ... XX, also participate in this - this is a collective capture, because this is a collective attraction or suction of a neutron ... And here comes an important moment! We need a good model of the uranium nucleus! And then we will be able to estimate in which place of the nucleus the neutron suction or its capture will most likely occur ... My analysis shows that this is always the axial proton and this is always the south pole of the proton. We look at my model - this is just an example ... This is my assumption ...

• this fantasy has nothing to do with reality ...

Well I guess they mixed up their red and blue balls?

Denisov et al.. regurgitate the "quark nature of nucleons"

but Its a bit of a stretch to blame Maxwell for that

We need a good model of the uranium nucleus!

Your U238 model is very pretty..but it is very difficult to relate

to the actual gamma photon levels,

also U235 has a very different schema from U238

in particular a longlived lowlying state at 13 kev

does your U235 model explain this ?

and why U235 fissions much more readily than U238?

• If there are no Electric fields in nature, there are no Electric charges,

This logic is wrong. Charge is a topological effect of EM flux and currently we see no other way to model charge-EM interaction than by using the Biot-Savart operator.

So its up to you to provide new physics that in the limit reproduces the so called Maxwell equations.

• Thank you Robert! I appreciate your comments...

For the Russian-speaking audience, I record my videos in which I say the following -

"Let's think about these problems together ... I see that my model of the nucleus of the uranium-238 atom is just a drawing ... This is a drawing in which there should be 92 protons and 146 neutrons ... Suggest your models ... Let's discuss ...and meditate together..."

Your questions are absolutely correct - why does uranium-235 fission well, and uranium-238 fissile badly ...

The first thing that comes to mind is that the fusion of these two nuclei has different channels...

The second is how to correctly compose THAT that nature came up with, how to guess the WAY along which nature synthesized these nuclei ... And what happened - SOMETHING fundamental that does not allow uranium-238 to divide as easily as uranium-235 ...

From my point of view, the synthesis of elements is a magnetic process - it is an etherodynamic magnetic process...

But the second most important thing is the molecular synthesis of matter, i.e. the structuring of the molecules of uranium-235 and uranium-238 went in different ways due to the difference in the structure of the nuclei ... How to understand and understand TOM that "a slight difference in the structure of the atom or nucleus of uranium-238" leads to such a molecular structure that does not allow uranium-238 is dividing in the same way as uranium-235 is dividing...??? How to find this difference??? In fact, I am obliged to assume that the molecular cohesion FORCES do not allow the process that occurs in uranium-235 to go on ...

And an important point - when I write the phrase - "they do not allow that process to go on", then I do not mean what is written in textbooks on nuclear physics, but somewhat different - this is what has developed in my head as a "Magnetic process" in the microcosm ...

Here is my attempt to understand how nature worked - Synthesis Model 92U235, December 14, 2020 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/2a1d/4rxCf25vF

Synthesis Model 92U235 December 14, 2020 – https://drive.google.com/file/…MFr9KneY/view?usp=sharing

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.