Mass production of H(0) and storing it in the "lattice capacitor".

• Recently someone proposed to store ultra dense hydrogen inside palladium's crystalline lattice. I think best way would be using ultra fine palladium nanopowder for that. I wonder what stops from making the most simple H(0) generator, laying tablet of compressed palladium nanopowder tablet below Fe2O3/K2O rydberg matter catalyst and just wait few months for H(0) to accumulate? Let me know what you think.

• In a paper published some time ago, Holmlid proposed that metal–graphite thin films could be used for storage, but also that large-scale storage is not recommended.

Future interstellar rockets may use laser-induced annihilation reactions for relativistic drive
    Interstellar probes and future interstellar travel will require relativistic rockets. The problem is that such a rocket drive requires that the rocket…
    doi.org

The most suitable future storage medium will probably be an assembly of thin metallic or graphitic films.

Large-scale storage as H(0) is not recommended since the spontaneous nuclear reactions taking place in H(0) could give uncontrolled energy and radiation release.

In theory there's not much preventing what you're suggesting, but it has never been done in practice, so it's unclear whether it can actually work for bulk storage (i.e. in amounts large enough to significantly affect the density of the storage material).

It would really be interesting if extremely high-density materials (e.g. > 25 g/cm3) could be obtained by storing large enough amounts of H(0) within them. It would be conclusive and tangible proof that ultra-dense hydrogen actually exists.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.