ICCF25 - 25th International Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Science Announcement

• Please be aware of the 2 week quarantine requirement if you will be trying to go through German immigration. If you instead do a layover, you won't need to quarantine. I'm not sure which countries are considered "virus-invariant".

UPDATE:

Germany is lifting all restrictions as of March 1 including proof of vaccination, wearing masks, anything.

• The comment from Rob about Germany's covid rules are relevant because for most long-haul passengers, the most convenient place to land before going on to ICCF-25 will be Berlin Brandenburg Airport - Jacques Ruer tells me he will organise a coach from there to the conference venue. Trains are also available. - 2-3 hour journey either way.

• A quick google suggests that there were no virus variant of concerns areas anyway since China was removed in Feb.

• Some information about travelling from Berlin Brandenburg to the conference centre by public transport. There will also be a special bus service organised by Jacques Ruer - more detalis on that later.

Transportation from Berlin Brandenburg to Szczecin:

If you have to travel by your own means, the best means of transport is the Flixbus -see below.

By train: There are 2 changes, at Berlin Hauptbahnhof and Angermünde - Arrival at Szczecin station (Szczecin Glowny) 1 km from the Radisson Blu. Basically, 1 train every 2 hours with 3h30 to 4h of travel for 41.70€ one way.

By bus: Flixbus direct from the airport to Szczecin bus station (1km from Radisson Blu). See timetables and prices below by checking which buses depart from the airport and not from the center of Berlin knowing that you get off at Szczecin and not at Warzymice. In fact, the buses leave from the Berlin bus station, and take a detour south of the city via the airport before heading north towards Szczecin with a stop at Warzymice. Too bad for those who leave from the centre of Berlin, they are entitled to 45 minutes more travel!

https://shop.flixbus.fr/search?departureCity=40d8f682-8646-11e6-9066-549f350fcb0c&arrivalCity=40de9afa-8646-11e6-9066-549f350fcb0c&route=Berlin-Szczecin&rideDate=27.08.2023&adult=1&_locale=fr&features%5Bfeature.darken_page%5D=0&features%5Bfeature.enable_distribusion%5D=1&features%5Bfeature.train_cities_only%5D=0&features%5Bfeature.webc_search_persistent_explore_map%5D=0&atb_pdid=cf9f6929-aece-4b29-a581-6df6f7189c63&_sp=bd8b5cdc-98df-429c-8306-f41f7364f2b2&_spnuid=55789b36-69ce-4700-9668-230b38692ee7

Accommodation at Radisson Blu:

The conference website provides a link to the hotel website. Checked, the hotel"s website does not yet take into account the conditions mentioned by ICCF25 for accommodation! Problem being resolved. I will write to you when everything is in order to make your reservations at the Radisson Blu. For the moment it is best to wait.

See you soon

Jacques Ruer

President SFSNMC

• Welcome Video

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I had a problem - I had to email the organisers to get a link to pay by card. Then it worked, though my bank got twitchy about it - phoned me up to make sure I was happy to pay.. But then it went through. Current problem is that the Radisson Blu hotel website is not working at all. So I have emailed them too.

• Without relighting the political aspect of this conversation, I wanted to provide the precision that only affiliated scientists to Russian and Belarus government funded institutions are prohibited by the Polish ministry of education and research to attend the conference.

So to be clear, if you are:

- Russian independent researcher,

- Belarus independent researcher,

- AND not funded by your government,

Then you can register.

Simple precision to our fellow researchers, but I thought it was proper to make sure the details are well understood.

Remember, this forum is not here to talk about politics.

• Thank you Mathieu for this clarification. It is positive news, because when I read what is on the "Registration details" page of the website, I had the impression that it is politicizing science, which would be sad.
    The "participants affiliated in the Russian Federation or Belarus" expression can be easily misunderstood. Therefore, I suggest a revision and clarification on that ICCF25 webpage.

• Alan, did you pay for the conference or did they send you a call to the conference. I can’t send money to Poland in any way, something doesn’t work, it would be better to find out.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Alan, did you pay for the conference or did they send you a call to the conference. I can’t send money to Poland in any way, something doesn’t work, it would be better to find out.

I paid my own way this time - I asked for help to go to California, but happily this time I have enough to buy my own bread.

I plan to present a poster about the LEC, chair a panel discussion (if it makes it into the program) and network, not to speak. This will be a very significant conference since there is to be discussion about the future of the field and its internal organisation.

• As you i can go in poland, i can pay by myself but i'm not convinced to be there, to participate at the excessive ( in my mind) Clean HME project promotion.

You said it could happen more than that in August at this place ? Suspens.. ?

I paid my own way this time - I asked for help to go to California, but happily this time I have enough to buy my own bread.

I plan to present a poster about the LEC, chair a panel discussion (if it makes it into the program) and network, not to speak. This will be a very significant conference since there is to be discussion about the future of the field and its internal organisation.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.