ICCF25 - 25th International Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Science Announcement

• houlaaaala a long debate...

Quickly money needs a powerfull demonstrator, Clean Planet reached that... only them..( i said that because understood their theory side especially).

During the last 30 last years, all the blabla around P&F given nothing serious..( Roshwell no need to reply here...).

Now, I prefer avoid the AR topic,

So i summarized the current status.

No suspense really, but changes I hope in the way LENR is presented to the world. Look at what hot-fusion has achieved in terms of funded research, and you know as well as I do they only have hope as a current product.

• No, you paid 550 euros for registration for the conference. And do not tell me how to rent an apartment there, I also received a letter, but so far nothing is working, the prices in the hotel are large...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• According to this account, how did you send them through the mail or something, look at the address and write what to do, okay.

bank transfer details

Nobel Congress Inc. Sp. g. o. o

4 Nadbzhezhna str., 05-850 Ozhariv-Mazowiecki

mBank

Bank account number: PL65 1140 2004 0000 3512 1804 8900

SWIFT/BIC code: BREXPLPWMBK

Payment name: ICCF-25 7375620021777

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Pay them for registration, as you say above, then use the link on the ICCF-25 website to book the Radisson Blu hotel in Szczetin which is where the conference will be located. The hotel is very reasonable in price that way. Book direct it is almost 2X the cost.

• Registration does not open, it comes out incorrectly done...

• On another computer with Windows 10, it says that I am registered and that's it, and nothing can be done. What to do is not clear.

• If anyone has missed this thread!

We need to help young talents who choose to invest in our field!

Everything counts, a little is better than nothing! <3

• Letter N°42 Program of the ICCF25 congress Jacques Ruer 06/30/2023

The detailed program of the ICCF25 congress is now available and can be downloaded from the site: https://iccf25.com/live-schedule

The schedules of the 58 presentations during the 4 days of the congress is here. It is also possible to read most of the abstracts provided by the authors. It is also planned to present 28 posters. The program is therefore very rich. By examining the program and the abstracts you will note several interventions by members of our association. May they be congratulated. You can still register to participate. All details and prices are provided on the website: https://iccf25.com Remember that it is possible to attend the congress on site as well as virtually. Online participation is not free. You must register and pay the corresponding registration.

The congress is organized by the University of Szczecin, which is leading the European CleanHME project under the leadership of Professor Konrad Czerski. The university has instruments dedicated to this research. Mathieu Valat, founder of our association, currently works in the team. We will have the pleasure of seeing him again on site during the congress and listening to his explanations.

ICCF25 will take place this time in Europe, and not in a distant country. It will therefore be a great opportunity to meet researchers from around the world involved in the field and discuss all the ideas with them. See you at ICCF25.

Sincerely, Jacques Ruer President SFSNMC

• Yes Alan, this will be a revolution of everything that you have been trying to do for 34 years. Planet Earth will put us on the ground and show us what to do. So study geology-tectonics-continental drift. But the program for 34 years and your forum brought me to this and I am grateful to you and we will find this new energy and you will help me. Prada is something Jacques is silent from France, I wanted to start moving with him, but he is silent. So we must be together and look under our feet - this is the most important thing, the concretions will help us.

• When I visited Bill Collis, CEO of ISCMNS (who is gravely ill) in his Italian Hospice last week, he appointed me acting CEO of ISCMNS in his place, which he has the constitutional authority to do. He also gave Jean-Paul Biberian a list of names of people he would like to see take up roles in a revitalised formal structure for the society, since for many years it has just been run by 'Bill and friends'. And it has worked pretty well. As the ISCMNS is a UK charity, it is important to have 1 UK member to act as trustee.

As a result of this Jean-Paul Biberian and I have begun nominating people for provisional roles in the ISCMNS, and a list is here. It is important to note that I (and hopefully others) will present a more detailed plan for the future at an extraordinary general meeting for members to be held at 6.30 on Monday 28th August at ICCF-25. This will be an opportunity for members to vote on matters connected with our collective future including most importantly on either accepting the proposals or not. Virtual attendance and voting (for members only) at this meeting should be possible.

President - Lynn Bowen

Vice President - Frank Gordon (more VP's to be appointed)

CEO - Alan Smith

Membership Sec.- Peter Darling. ( recent member, very good software engineer.) Peter will build a new membership register from Bill's Borland C files as a first task.

Press Officer + Newsletters- Ruby Carat (Ruby will be first point of contact for press enquiries)

Publication Editor - J-P Biberian

Conference/Workshop Organiser. - Claudio Pace (+Emanuele)

Treasurer - TBA

Committee members (so far) Fabrice David, Y. Iwamura.

There is much to do of course, and this is an important task

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.