Confirmed Global LENR results

• For years we were testing our reactors. I am very glad that it all went smoothly and very excited what was achieved.

Presently we are producing 40Kg of fuel per two weeks for our reactors.

The cost is just around 8 USD per 100 grams but output power higher than Fission Reactors in respect to W/g..

We plan to make public announcement in Q4 this year. There will be public presentations and possibility to measure power and radiation by any means by any interested party. We have no investors, no external funding from any other party and are fully independent all the time.

You can decide if it is scam or not quite soon. Certainly we are not company that will need to "raise" their funds.

That sounds very exciting. However Paradigmnoia might have made similar comments on the back of his COP 3 -> 8 except he is careful and curious.

I hope that your people are equally careful and curious - in which case everyone here could take your enthusiasm now as a good indication for Q4.

• As a relative newcomer to the LENR Field I was not aware of the Lugano experiments and the Thomas refutation. Thomas makes a pretty convincing argument that the results showed in fact no excess heat, or at the very least are not robust enough to convincingly argue that these results were due in fact to excess heat and not simply a result lying within normal uncertainty ranges. In order to get meaningful LENR results published in a mainstream high impact journal, we all need to up our game and expose ourselves to criticism by our peers and try improve that quality of our empirical work and reports.

• Your results are quite interesting so why you stopped with it? It seems I missed a lot of news about Lugano :) In any case I guess sharing experimental results was not aim of this thread.

Surely you must have finished a Lugano type experiment when you had the Optris camera. You should have a similar result to add.

By finished, I mean continue beyond the IR measuring part of a tube, to calculations for all the temperature cells and radiation and convection of those cells to calculate output. The MFMP stopped just short of calculations of output and I feel that was an opportunity lost. Yes everyone can go through the data and finish it themselves, but probably 6 people on the planet even attempted it, Including myself.

Anyways, it is a list and so we should add the rest. Surely there are a few lists already that have most of the contents. Maybe someone can round them up and ask an AI to summarize the results in a tidy list.

• By using different calorimetric methods with different equipment would be at least one way we could reduce the possibilities of systematic error. I think there are good lessons to be learned. Thanks to all those who are providing input here.

• Doesn't anyone have a device that could power itself from a bank of Peltier elements heated by the device itself - i.e., needs zero external input power? One that you could hang from the ceiling on nylon fish line and high tension insulators? In the Technology Museum of Vienna you're greeted at the entrance by a mock Perpetuum mobile. I have a fantasy of being greeted instead by a Mizuno-style reactor that warms my face when I come in on a cold day. In my fantasy most visitors take no more notice of the reactor than they do now of the Perpetuum mobile, but one day a professor of themodynamics demands that the "fake news" device be taken down and the museum fined for misleading innocent souls. Then the complaint lands in court and for the first time since 1989 the news media take notice. Who's game?

• In the Technology Museum of Vienna you're greeted at the entrance by a mock Perpetuum mobile. I have a fantasy of being greeted instead by a Mizuno-style reactor that warms my face when I come in on a cold day. In my fantasy most visitors take no more notice of the reactor than they do now of the Perpetuum mobile, but one day a professor of themodynamics demands that the "fake news" device be taken down

...that is exactly why the scientific community in German speaking countries (I am sure in others as well) doesn't want to touch the topic LENR... they are scared to look over the fence.

It is not enough, if just a few privatley

funded enthusiasts go after the topic.

Just try to purchase some chemicals or deuterium, no chance.

Or you have to become creative .....AND have some colleague supporters here on LF ;)

• We agree that credible third party testing is a indispensable element of any serious LENR company. I am sorry we haven't been able to do this earlier as my hands were tied for many reasons but we are back in the game now and hope to have some results soon.

• By using different calorimetric methods with different equipment would be at least one way we could reduce the possibilities of systematic error. I think there are good lessons to be learned. Thanks to all those who are providing input here.

So what you are saying..... you focus on thermal parameters only to identify a LENR process? Gamma spectroscopy, as an example, is no further measurement method of choice for your team?

• Yes that is correct. We have literally thousands of experiments where we have measured neutrons, gamma rays, x-rays, Geiger counters etc. and do not consider those to be reliable indicators of LENR. With current generation of reactors, we feel XSH is by far the most reliable fingerprint of LENR.

• Transmutation experiments are not unusual. US Army, NASA, and other credible researchers have already published credible evidence of transmutations. In my humble opinion, showing something on the pathway to practical scalability and practicality at least should theoretically have the highest impact in a mainstream publication.

A 100% repeatable hundred watt scale reaction should have impact. In later publications we have plans to examine the transmutations pre and post operation. We plan to send two or more identical reactors to an independent lab and they will randomly choose which one to run and then compare catalysts from both the operating and non operating reactors.

• Transmutation experiments are not unusual. US Army, NASA, and other credible researchers have already published credible evidence of transmutations. In my humble opinion, showing something on the pathway to practical scalability and practicality at least should theoretically have the highest impact in a mainstream publication.

A 100% repeatable hundred watt scale reaction should have impact. In later publications we have plans to examine the transmutations pre and post operation. We plan to send two or more identical reactors to an independent lab and they will randomly choose which one to run and then compare catalysts from both the operating and non operating reactors.

Daniel_G , I think is important for You to take in account what Alan Smith says about standing in two legs. So far LENR papers habe been subject to an unfair standard of proof. If you want to prove excess heat, calorimetry has been debated ad nauseam and is still not good enough for the skeptics. Transmutations also not good enough.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Calorimetry brings its own problems. If the results are too small then nobody believes them to be real and therfore probably mistaken. If the results are too good then nobody believes them to be real (and possibly fraudulent). They will not get published. The trick would be to get the XSH figure 'just right' but even then the 3 bears won't be happy.

With respect Daniel, doing the same thing others have done before and expecting to get a different reult is far from wise..

• Calorimetry brings its own problems. If the results are too small then nobody believes them to be real and therfore probably mistaken. If the results are too good then nobody believes them to be real (and possibly fraudulent). They will not get published. The trick would be to get the XSH figure 'just right' but even then the 3 bears won't be happy.

With respect Daniel, doing the same thing others have done before and expecting to get a different reult is far from wise..

Just out of curiosity, would both a significant COP and proof of transmutations be enough, or are you implying something else? I am curious now as to what would be enough to show the world LENR is a real thing? do we need a theoretical explanation as well?, because that as you know would be a neat trick on its own to get it accepted by others. Perhaps we need all three?

Or would showing an apparatus that actually works beyond a shadow of a doubt be what it takes? You know, something that can make a car run, or a computer work, or boil my water for coffee? (Not in a Rossi kind of way, but clear cut working, no dubious claims)

• Or would showing an apparatus that actually works beyond a shadow of a doubt be what it takes? You know, something that can make a car run, or a computer work, or boil my water for coffee? (Not in a Rossi kind of way, but clear cut working, no dubious claims)

Maybe it would, but it's far from assured. It's a given as far as I am concerned that you can say what you like about results, good or bad, but very few of the people who can make things happen (because they have money and influence) believe you or even care to find out the details.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.