Support a Passionate Researcher's Journey to the ICCF 25 Conference on LENR in Poland!

• Hello LENR-Forum community!

I am excited to share my GoFundMe campaign with you, seeking support to attend the prestigious ICCF 25 conference on Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR) in Poland. This conference brings together the brightest minds in the LENR field, and your support will play a crucial role in advancing groundbreaking research and fostering international collaborations.

🚀 My Campaign: https://gofund.me/406af4a6

🔬 Why is this important?

Attending the ICCF 25 conference will enable me to:

1. Gain invaluable insights and knowledge from leading experts in the LENR field.

2. Present my research to a global audience, showcasing our community's achievements.

3. Build international partnerships and collaborate on cutting-edge projects.

4. Bring back new ideas and techniques to share with fellow researchers, students, and enthusiasts in our community.

💡 How can you help?

1. Donate: Any contribution, big or small, will bring me closer to realizing this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

2. Share: Spread the word about my campaign on social media, forums, and among your friends and family.

3. Engage: Stay connected by following my campaign updates, and join the conversation on LENR research.

🎁 As a token of my gratitude, donors will receive:

1. Regular updates on my journey, including conference highlights and breakthroughs.

2. A personalized thank-you note, expressing my appreciation for your support.

3. Special recognition during my presentation at the conference.

Together, we can make a difference in the world of LENR research and help shape a better, more sustainable future for all. Thank you for considering supporting my GoFundMe campaign. I am grateful for any assistance you can provide, and I am excited to share this journey with you!

Warmest regards,

Diadon

🌟 Be part of something extraordinary! Support my journey to the ICCF 25 conference on LENR in Poland: https://gofund.me/406af4a6🌟

• Maybe you should share some words to indroduce yourself, to talk about your background, how you consider you recent involvement at LF, some things in this way :)

I added a little more for context while attempting to keep it short.

In all honesty, I kind have imposter syndrome and I am super grateful to be given this opportunity by the LENR Forum team.

I will post my abstract soon both here and on Conscious.Energy if it gets accepted by the ICCF25 reviewers.

If you want to learn more about me I am very open person and will answer any questions you have.

Thanks again for your constructive criticism.

• Our newest team member, Diadon Acs has had his abstract for ICCf-24 accepted for oral presentation. Well done Diadon- so if you can spare 20 bucks don't forget to add it to his GFM $1550 last I looked. https://gofund.me/406af4a6

Dear Diadon Acs,

we are pleased to inform that your submission entitled:

"Utilizing Machine Learning Techniques for In-Depth Investigation of Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR and Lattice-Assisted Nuclear Reactions(LANR)" (SubID: 84292804405)

has been accepted to oral session.

The presentation preparation guidelines will be published at iccf25.com shortly. You will receive a separate e-mail notification.

========================== GENERAL INFORMATION ===========================

Submission title: Utilizing Machine Learning Techniques for In-Depth Investigation of Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR and Lattice-Assisted Nuclear Reactions(LANR)

Session type: OS - oral session

Topic: 9. Theoretical and Computational Studies

================================= AUTHORS ================================

Author 1 (presenting author):

First Name: Diadon

Last Name: Acs

Institution / affiliation: LENS Forum

E-mail: [email protected]

================================= CONTENT ================================

Abstract:

https://iccf-25.syskonf.pl/conf-data/iccf-25/submissions/s84292804405_t2_v1_en_r4214640074277.pdf

• Thanks for passing it on Alan!

• ICCF-25 Welcome video.

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The hotel booking system is still non-functional for me. This is the result of an enquiry to the secretariat. Still won't work and I have no idea why= press the 'Book now' button, it changes colour, but that's it.

"We have double checked it on several web browsers. All works properly on our end. However it might be that action buttons are blocked by the web browser. To avoid it we have additionally added a direct link: https://iccf25.com/accommodation"

Kind regards,

Katarzyna Wejsis

ICCF-25 Official Secretariat

Would somebody else check the link for life? I'm not suggesting you book, but to see if it takes you to a page where you can. Let me know how it goes please.

• If I click the button it takes me to the hotel page, but the first thing I see is s request for accepting cookies, so it may be your browser cookie blocking or pop up blocking settings are causing the issue.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I have no objection to cookies. But what happens if you accept them. Can yo go to the booking page?

I get the hotel page loading, and scrolling down a “book now” button, clicking it seems to cause nothing at first so I click it a few times until a pop up window shows me a calendar and I then can select dates, did not go further.

However is probably your browser blocking the pop up window which is glitchy on its own (or perhaps too slow to load, because I clicked the “book now” button at least thrice before the pop up showed in my phone screen).

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I booked my flights - US$240 approx. Not bad for travelling in peak holiday season

Flight out

To Berlin (Brandenburg) FR 145

London (Stansted) - Berlin (Brandenburg)

Sun, 27 Aug 23

Departure time - 07:40

Arrival time - 10:20

(STN) - (BER)

Flight back

To London (Stansted) FR 177

Berlin (Brandenburg) - London (Stansted)

Thu, 31 Aug 23

Departure time - 18:05

Arrival time - 18:55

(BER) - (STN)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.