Hydrino, small hydrogen, LENR and Simon Brink & Randell Mills. The new possibility?

• I wanted to create this thread for fresh discussion of Simon Brink's works, replication attempts and anything related to "small hydrogen", i.e. hydrinos, possibly even LENR induced by it. While there are many uncertainties surrounding small hydrogen, I have practically zero doubts it exists, as well as zero doubts that it produces energy. What I'm trying to say that it is very interesting nonetheless, at least from practical perspective of energy generation. Not so long ago I've read Simon Brink's works and Mills' works and it sparked my interest. The idea is straightforward - pass high current electrical impulse trough a fuel which would consist of a catalyst + hydrogen containing material/mixture of materials to induce transition to fractional states. The results are fascinating to say at least. Bursts of energy, XUV and possible transmutations in some cases, such as with titanium test conducted by Simon Brink. The deeper the fractional state, the more energy is released during transition. The catalysts for transitions to many fractional states are identified by practice tests & theory by Randell Mills and Simon Brink. Trough some logic I've found that the deepest fractional state described - 1/20, can be achieved effectively in theory by transition to 1/6 state first by tungsten, then transition to 1/20 from 1/6 by titanium. That would release huge amount of energy, so I propose a new fuel mixture consisting of very fine powders of TiH2 and W. The optimal proportions should start from around atomic 10:1 of TiH2 to W. This will ensure the reaction's low energy starting requirements, as H(1/6) is more easily transitioned to H(1/20) than H(inf) to H(1/20). I also propose using TiD2 in some experiments instead of TiH2 for some probability of LENR, releasing additional energy.

• if only I had the needed things, I would've done it already. I just thought it will be better if more people would know about my idea, possibly conducting test with it. Just a small test would reveal if it works or not, as the bang would be spectacular.

• Oleg, look at my topic....

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• feel free for healthy criticism btw

Not a criticism but a temper of expectations, is that so far anything based on hypothesis (or theory if you want to call it that way) usually fails to behave as expected in experimental work. We are really still in diapers as to know what is

the origin of these interesting range of phenomena, which is at the same time fascinating and daunting.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Where are you from, what do you do and where from...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• I don't see any problems with this one in particular, correct me if I'm wrong though.

Other than it hasn’t been done, I agree. As the old saying goes, “all great ideas are 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration”, so, the more inspired you are, be prepared to perspirate.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• It is not clear to me if I would even be able to do such tests in following few years, but I know well there are some people on this forum that are able to perform such action. My proposal is not really difficult besides buying miniscule amounts of TiH2/TiD2, even smaller amounts of powdered W and some capacitors. It will be easy to identify if it works or not by just 1 test. The released energy would be in the order of megajoules per gram if successful.

• It is not clear to me if I would even be able to do such tests in following few years, but I know well there are some people on this forum that are able to perform such action. My proposal is not really difficult....

It depends on how open and what depth we can discuss your proposal here...

I am sure there are people here listening and thinking about how it can be put to practice.

• Two papers from the same team about Electrolytic LENR results with Ti-Pt Electrodes. Excess heat and transmutations in both. They don't see a great deal of excess heat, but the use of a seebeck effect calorimeter makes sure the excess heat is real. The use of NAA also makes sure the transmutations are real.

As you can see, no megajoule explosions.

https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/WarnerJelectrolys.pdf

• Two papers from the same team about Electrolytic LENR results with Ti-Pt Electrodes. Excess heat and transmutations in both. They don't see a great deal of excess heat, but the use of a seebeck effect calorimeter makes sure the excess heat is real. The use of NAA also makes sure the transmutations are real.

As you can see, no megajoule explosions.

https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/WarnerJelectrolys.pdf

The reaction's speed is too low here. You don't see any explosions from gasoline burning, despite it having 10 times more energy than TNT. In my proposal the reaction's rate would be very high.

• I'm fully opened about my idea, as well as I don't intend to limit the discussion in any way.

Well then, we could start a discussion?

Could you please explain your proposal with respect to:

1. Detailed "fuel" composition and preparation process

2. Expected working parameters in reactor environment

3. Requirements for reactor setup

4. Relevant safety precautions

in more detail, so we can have a better picture of your proposal.

Thx!

• 1. By my proposal, the fuel composition should be 1% – 10% of finely powdered metallic tungsten and 90% – 99% commercially available fine powder of TiH2, or TiD2 synthesized by person. I should note that TiD2 may very well work much better than TiH2 due to additional neutron. The proportions are by mass. Preparation is as simple as just mixing well those 2 components together in mass proportions I have said.

2. I don't really know what you meant, sorry. Can you please clarify a bit more?

3. I haven't really said anything about reactor, because I didn't meant it just yet. It is too early for the reactor, first one needs to know if the reaction is even going/possible. But I can explain some requirements for a test of the fuel. One needs capacitor/s, capable of producing ±1 kJ impulse. This is pretty reasonable requirement of energy for full start of the reaction. Then the fuel itself is needed. To hold it and pass impulse trough it, I propose thin casing made of conductive metallic foil. I also would like to note that if being successful, which I hope it will, even small amounts would quickly release very much energy. Few megajoules to tens of megajoules per gram is a reasonable estimate. This would require tiniest amounts of fuel to be used, I propose a 100 mg amount of the fuel for a test.

4. There should be highest safety precautions that can be. This would be dangerous. I think of a controlled, remote test in the open space.

That's it 😁.

• 1. By my proposal, the fuel composition should be 1% – 10% of finely powdered metallic tungsten and 90% – 99% commercially available fine powder of TiH2, or TiD2 synthesized by person. I should note that TiD2 may very well work much better than TiH2 due to additional neutron.

Do you have an idea about the reaction equation? and is there a possibility to slow down the reaction rate/speed?

2. I don't really know what you meant, sorry. Can you please clarify a bit more?

I was expecting something like vacuum conditions...., for example.... so ambient athmosphere (oxygen) would be ok?

3. A "spark" would be sufficient to start reaction? No embodyment or closure, just in open space?

• 1 — Yes, I do have a reaction equations, here they are:

1. TiD2 + Q = Ti + 2D(inf)

2. W + D(inf) = W + D(1/6) + Q

3. Ti + D(1/6) + Q = Ti + D(1/20) + Q

4. D(1/20) + t = 2n⁰ + vᵉ (possibly)

5. Multiple nuclear reactions (possibly)

2 — Moderate vacuum or argon atmosphere, to exclude any chemical reactions for clear results.

3 — The kJ impulse should be enough to start reaction, if it will pass trough the fuel. The fuel itself would be conductive enough for this due to tungsten and TiD2. Closure is optional, but I'll suggest using thin film of some transparent and strong material, as well as not conductive, to not block any of initial XUV/X-ray, not waste the electrical impulse's energy and confine the reaction for long enough time.

Back to the reaction's rate slowement... It is the step when the reaction will be confirmed to use it in a reactor. It is pointless to do that for now. I have an idea in mind to do that though. There's some challenges to do that, but we'll see.

Peace!

Oleg.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.