• Official Post

I had a talk with Robert Godes about the new report regarding Rossi and the tests made in Switzerland.

it is REAL, no doubt. The heat signature is real and proof that COLD FUSION/LENR is real.

Robert Godes would have made some adjustments when measuring the tests, but other than that he is happy with the results.

It IS real. Andrea Rossi has produced REAL results within the field of LENR.

WE need to put this on context. And realize LENR IS a real effect.

Robert Godes has his OWN theories about what is happening, but will ever sign the fact that Rossi's research is real.

• Official Post

thanks for that reporter job! I vote for you for Pulitzer! (We nee you kind of telephone effort... some like @AlainCo are a bit too shy on the phone I have to say :whistling: ).

Godes cautious but supportive answer compares to Randell Mills critics...

After discussion with the guys of LENR-Cities it is clear that battle between LENR entrepreneur, patents, IP, rent seeking, are absurd today.
    the market is too big for them all... their current risk not to be able to deliver in volume, in quality, and be overtaken by bigger guys like.... XXXX.

• Well... I've said it before, and I will say it everytime it comes up for debate: OPEN SOURCE IT ALREADY.

They will make money anyway and development will escalate exponentially...

The genuinely progressive who place the needs of all humanity first at the price of their own time and money like the MFMP team actively does, is a rarity.

Most others in the field seem to have a bit of a reverse priority; but putting humanity a close second can amount to much good as well -- eventually.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.