Processing of radioactive waste using the A.V. reactor Vachaev based on LENR, 03/5/2015

• Processing of radioactive waste using the A.V. reactor Vachaev based on LENR, 03/5/2015, part 1 -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Processing of radioactive waste using the A.V. reactor Vachaev based on LENR, 03/5/2015, part 2 -

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Processing of radioactive waste using the A.V. reactor Vachaev based on LENR, 03/5/2015, part 1 -

1 hour 04 minutes 21 seconds - Shadrin A.A. – “The nuclear structure, or rather the structure of nuclei based on protons and neutrons, is currently untenable..., i.e. the Heisenberg-Ivanenko model (1932) is untenable. I declare this officially. And the Yukawa theorist’s theory of strong interactions is also untenable. It is being replaced by another shell model, which was proposed in the 60s of the 20th century in the USA. This is called the electromagnetic structure of the nucleus. Much has been written about this and why it happened that the proton-neutron model became established - it was a fatal mistake in nuclear physics.”

There was no discovery of the proton at the beginning of the 20th century, December 10, 2023 –

Analysis of Chadwick's experiment and my proof that the neutron does not exist in nature, June 28, 2023 -

• Edo

The electromagnetic model of the nucleus may have something to do with my post of June 1, 2024 on the Lenr Induced Fission Thread. This may form a basis for your next book.

In the course of my theoretical research and acquaintance with numerous laboratory and observational experiments, I came to the unambiguous conclusion that our World is absolutely united and non-local. There are no boundaries, barriers, or obstacles in our World. The so-called local "elementary" particles, material bodies, and various fields (electromagnetic, gravitational, and the like) are various states of our united absolute moving World. There is one entity - our World. (The path of inventing new entities: new particles, new fields, and the like, has exhausted itself.) Our united World can and must be described physically and mathematically as a single moving material-energy field. All problems of modern physics are solved along this path, in particular the problems of cold nuclear fusion, a new energy source, and a new engine.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.