"EVTKT" as a component of the Ether-dynamic toroidal model from Proton to Galaxy - Avsharov E.M.MOIP

• "ЭВТКТ" как составная Эфиродинамической тороидальной модели от Протона до Галактики-Авшаров Е.М.МОИП -

"EVTKT" as a component of the Ether-dynamic toroidal model from Proton to Galaxy - Avsharov E.M.MOIP -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PraD7uBqG8

“1 hour 26 minutes 25 seconds... The first part of the phrase - “...This is what any matter consists of...” - it is correct and I completely agree with it, but what Avsharov says next is “.. . what does a proton consist of, what does an electron consist of..." - this is not true, this is his delusion, since there are no electrons, protons and neutrons in nature - I proved this in 2023. We should only talk about atoms and molecules - the structure of which we do not know today... Everything that is presented today in modern physics is a lie. Cherepanov Alexey Ivanovich"

“1 hour 59 minutes 53 seconds - Avsharov’s explanation... Pay attention to this... In fact, I understand this exactly the same way today... Time will tell whether Avsharov and I are right... But today we can prove this with simple logical explanations, which is what Avsharov does...”

“2 hours 01 minutes 27 seconds - a question about the models of electron and proton... Neither proton nor electron exists in nature... Avsharov has not yet realized this... But not all at once... Gradually he will come to this - just it takes time... And most importantly, the willingness to admit your own mistakes and delusions.”

“2 hours 13 minutes --- about a psychic... This echoes my personal experience, when I, under the guidance of Anatoly Ivanovich Samodumov, was engaged in gravity gymnastics and after 7 months of training I lifted a barbell weighing 1250 kg from the ground... Samodumov was a powerful psychic and taught us... But he didn’t finish teaching - he then left for the USA in 1999... Then he returned, but I lost contact with him...”

• 1050-2e7b9a01a3a6aa668af225dbff6f9a03a5fc1d89.webp

Quote from Cherepanov2020

I, under the guidance of Anatoly Ivanovich Samodumov, was engaged in gravity gymnastics and after 7 months of training I lifted a barbell weighing 1250 kg from the ground...

Beat you there. I hot a 7,000 Kg fork trucj license in 2 weeks.

I didn’t understand your joke... I’m probably stupid and don’t understand anything... But nevertheless, the fact of lifting 1250 kg off the ground was... This is an unforgettable feeling - miraculously the barbell at that moment seemed to turn into “fluff” and easily, effortlessly rose 3-4 cm from the floor. The photo shows me lifting a 900kg barbell in June 1999.

In the photo are Anatoly Ivanovich Samodumov and Jane Fonda.

Atlanta. Samodumova Gravity Gymnastics Center

• […]

Explain to me what your comment means? As a physicist, could you present us with a model of the physical processes due to which I, a person who has never lifted a barbell and not being an athlete in this sense, was able to lift such a large weight and at the same time not experience the physical effort that weightlifting athletes usually undertake???

• As a physicist, could you present us with a model of the physical processes due to which I, a person who has never lifted a barbell and not being an athlete in this sense, was able to lift such a large weight and at the same time not experience the physical effort that weightlifting athletes usually undertake???

Yes. the most likely explanation is that you were mistaken somehow.

• What is the poster behind you with all the gas masks and hazmat suits and canisters? Is that from some kind of chemical weapons training? I don't see those kinds of posters in gyms around here.

This room was provided to Samodumov in 1999 by the managers of the Ochakovka Thermal Power Plant in Moscow. Chemical protection classes were previously held there. The posters are standard - left over from Soviet times, they were placed at all enterprises that were dangerous in this sense.

• Doing a little research, a 1250kg hip lift is definitely world record territory for Cherepanov's accomplishment.

HIP LIFT: 2791 POUNDS (1266 KG.)

Nick Best

In 1957, Paul Anderson was televised on The Ed Sullivan Show doing a hip lift (a partial belt squat) of a carousel loaded with Girl Scouts, which was estimated to weigh 2700 pounds. A successful lift was getting the carousel completely off the ground, which he did. In 2019, for the TV program The Strongest Man in History, four of the world’s best strongmen attempted to break the record. Three did, and Nick Best set the new standard at 2791 pounds. Nick Best hip liftNick Best puts his hips into it and hoists 2791 pounds. / YouTube

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.