CFR replication

• Official Post

this is quite accessible, but anyway it is labwork...
    I won't do it without the advice of experience people like JP Biberian...
    Jed often says that the problem with mizuno is making a reliable calorimetry, while the reactor is not yet destroyed by the reaction.

“Only puny secrets need keeping. The biggest secrets are kept by public incredulity.” (Marshall McLuhan)
    twitter @alain_co

• I took part in 2 of such replications.
    It was impressive, even frightening, but the electrodes rapidly suffered from erosion.
    And no results on COP, calorimetry is a nightmare in this case.

Today, I would thus not advice trying such approach. If you have a true lab at your disposal, the most interesting would clearly be the replication of the e-cat with the Nickel and this LiAlH4.
    Depending on your interest, why not joining the MFMP project?

• Thank you both for your feedback and insights :)

I won't do it without the advice of experience people like JP Biberian...

I was aware of the works of JP Biberian although I've always assumed he is unreachable. After reading your message I decided to attempt getting in touch with him by email. He'll hopefully answer my inquiry.

And no results on COP, calorimetry is a nightmare in this case.

The measurement was a nightmare ?

If you have a true lab at your disposal

I do not, I'm just a humble computer scientist. Every attempt at convincing physics or chemistry teachers to conduct such experiments failed miserably. They are strongly not interested... I decided to start saving up money in order to purchase myself the necessary hardware. I'm especially worried about the 2000 watts (200 volts, 10 amps) power supply...

why not joining the MFMP project?

That's an excellent question, I wasn't aware of such a project I am going to look more into this thanks!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.