Yet Another LENR Theory

• A key to LENR in a Copenhagen interpretation is to foster electron materialization within the nucleus. That may well be something that a chemical environment taken with magnetic and/or electrostatic and/or lattice and/or molecular orbital and/or vector potentials and/or effective mass alterations (e.g. lambda = h/mv) may enable or even dictate.

Do You think of this as a trigger? For e.g. induce/start an instabilty/resonance oscillation of the nucleus?

• Do You think of this as a trigger? For e.g. induce/start an instabilty/resonance oscillation of the nucleus?

I wonder...

If LENR increases the rate of radioactive decay in isotopes to an instantaneous speed, that must mean that the mass of the W boson is greatly reduced and its range of action is greatly increased.

Does that not mean in LENR, that the electrons around the nucleus even at large distances must interact with protons and neutrons in beta reactions at great rates? Even the orbital electrons will get in on the LENR reactions. What a free for all such reactions must be?

• If LENR increases the rate of radioactive decay in isotopes to an instantaneous speed, that must mean that the mass of the W boson is greatly reduced and its range of action is greatly increased.

Some 30 years ago a philpps engineer detected that in a Ti environment H3 decay time was reduced somehow by a certain amount (around 30%). He wrote a paper about this. But in reality he didn't know that Ti (H3 was used in certain lamps..) is a perfect NAE for LENR...

So he didn't see a decay time reduction. He saw (could have seen indeed) a transmutation of Ti.

Lets's name the process "decay time reduction" correctly: If the process itself is not changed e.g. just a beta minus happens, then it's decay time reduction. But if it's followed by a transmutation then its the later one.

An even more complex case:
    If the process itself is not changed e.g. just a beta minus happens, then it's not a decay time reduction, if it in parallel involves an others element transmutation.

• @padam73
    Thank you for your interest in my article in the JCMNS!

One of the prediction of your theory is a resonance at 85eV for the proton. Since the magnetic moment of the deuteron is ~3 times smaller, I expect a difference not only in the amplitude of the attractive force but also in the resonant energy.

I have been asked this question a couple of times. The resonance, as you call it, comes from a condition between the intrinsic charge rotation frequency of the nucleons and that of the electron; and both proton and neutron seem to share the same intrinsic frequency. The coupling condition therefore should be the same for all nuclei. In other words the attraction should be something between the single nucleons and the electron.

I admit that I don't understand the logic to take the integer 1836.

In the article I took only 1836 because it is the integer nearest to the mass ratio; however you could in principle pick any integer. In my presentation on my webpage you can find a couple of other frequencies (obtained with other integers). And there is also a "dual" coupling condition at higher energies, starting from 156 [keV].
    85[eV] is simply the lowest energy required, which happens to be so low that is proper of some low energy core orbitals.
    The requirement of an integer comes from the need for the attraction force not to average to zero. In other words when the frequency ratio is an integer the cycles of attraction and repulsion average to an attraction.

The magnetic moment of the nucleus should only scale the modulus of the attraction force, but have no effect on the coupling condition.

• The requirement of an integer comes from the need for the attraction force not to average to zero. In other words when the frequency ratio is an integer the cycles of attraction and repulsion average to an attraction.

There is an other question about an aproximation. You assume the speed of the electron (in the frequency calculation) which orbits inbound to be = c, if I correctly understand.

But that's impossible as we know. According to the most recent classical papers 1/2 c seems to be the limit.

An other question. The 1016 Hz rotation are on top of the 1020 Hz. base frequncy ??

• You assume the speed of the electron (in the frequency calculation) which orbits inbound to be = c, if I correctly understand.
    But that's impossible as we know. According to the most recent classical papers 1/2 c seems to be the limit.

Which are the "classical papers" which say that the speed of the electron in the Zitterbewegung should be c/2 at most?
    In my theory I refer to this work by David Hestenes and the related works you can find referenced in it:
    https://arxiv.org/abs/0802.2728

The 1016 Hz rotation are on top of the 1020 Hz. base frequncy ??

Yes. When the orbital frequency sums to the intrinsic frequency the "coupling condition" can be satisfied. Please refer to my presentation:
    http://lenr-calaon-explanation…ted_nuclear_reactions.pdf
    at page 25.

• Andrea Calaon

I found this interview of yours fascinating and entirely captivating, in particular your answer to this which I found refreshingly objective and realistic. I am sorry I don't pretend to understand the science but what I did understand was impressive enough.

11. What are your personal predictions about the future of LENR?

I think LENR will not be recognized as a real phenomenon until its fundamental mechanism will be more or less understood. History seems to suggest that engineering will come before the complete understanding, as in the case of the steam engine. It could be, but the lack of success in the last 27 years tells us that in this particular case it is not at all simple to scale up and control a mechanism you do not comprehend. Plus there is the safety issue of the neutral particles. If my theory (and some others as well) is right, LENR liberate penetrating neutral particles able to cause transmutations. This is something which will require tests and accurate measurements of the effects on living beings before any significant amount of energy will be allowed in LENR industrial reactors.

Please keep up this very good work.

Very best regards
    Frank

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.