About Andrea Rossi and his PhD... His position.

• Official Post

One critic agains Andrea Rossi is that he does not have a real scientific PhD, but a PhD in phylosophy of science.
    It seems confirmed as he explaisn himself, and he explains both that this mort is superficial, but that he was concretely working on inciderator engineering.

Quote from Andrea Rossi

November 8th, 2014 at 7:29 PM
    Andrea Moraitis:
    I do not think it is worth. I studied Relativity in the ” Università Degli Studi di Milano” with Prof. Ludovico Geymonat , who was my Professor of “Filosofia della Scienza” and in my doctoral thesis, that I made with Prof. Enzo Paci as the doctoral advisor and my teacher of Husserl’s Phenomenology, made of Relativity a paradigmatic example of a work that has been born by means of an epochè of all the consolidated pre-existing knowledge. Honestly, is an immature work that is not worth to be published. At those times I already was working, designing, manufacturing and selling incinerators with energy recovery and had to work at least 10-12 hours per day so I had to study during the night. My thesis got a 110/110 from the 11 Professors that examined me, but I valued it 60/110 then, much less now. It is superficial. I had not the time and the focus necessary to make it as deep as I should have done. Forget it.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Point by point a grey history of Andrea Rossi, far from heroic or scam artist, is getting concrete...

“Only puny secrets need keeping. The biggest secrets are kept by public incredulity.” (Marshall McLuhan)
    twitter @alain_co

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.