As told recently by Steven B Krivit and confirmed by Michel Vandenberghe, LENR-Cities prepares an event in Oxford University.
This thread is a placeholder to discuss on that.
The preliminary information are on http://lenr-cities.com/oxf/
and slowly there are precision.
The agenda of the conference is clearly around LENR-Cities proposal, and "is bringing together people from three worlds: scientists, industrialists and investors.".
The organizer are "Scientists of our Ecosystem and the LENR-Cities Team.".Not the industrialists.
The preliminary list of speaker contains :
- LENR-Cities team with founder Michel Vandenberghe, Didier Pelluet, and
- The LENR-Cities "Reference Lab" coordinator, Angelo Ovidi, who is also founder of Kresenn.
- Luca Gamberale, who worked since long with Giuliano Preparata (one of the early giant of cold fusion), and who is known recently to have denounced the "mispractice" of Defkalion during ICCF18 demo in Milan , when launching a partnership.
- Paolo Tripodi is an entrepreneur scientist known for his work on hydride superconduction research, who founded 4 technology companies, and who is CSO of the start-up he founded in 2011: IS Tech.
- Yogi Srivastava and Allan Widom, physicists of Northeastern University , founders of Clean Nuclear Power LLC company in Lugano. Allan Widom is the father of the Electro-Weak nuclear reaction theory.
- John Swain, physicist of Northeastern University (Like Yogi and Allan), who wrote few articles with Allan and Yogi.
- "Airbus Group"... A representative, as was told by Michel in our last talk.
You will notice that among the partners there is Kresenn, and Northeastern University, which from the name above is not a surprise...
Few speakers seems not to be named, more details missing on the place and schedule...
Things start to be really serious...