Tarun Member
  • Member since May 9th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Tarun

The calorimetry the ERV must be using (phase change) is clearly different from that stipulated in the license agreement since that suggests power be calculated from flow rate and deltaT sensors.

Its easy to see why this is not an issue. ERV sent regular reports to IH (is it monthly?) in which it would have been very clear what method he is using, and unless TD and co. are total dummies and don't understand their own agreement, they'd notice and demand a correction.
    Secondly, during the regular visits by IH employees and others, they would have noticed how its being measured and reported, and would have demanded a correction, else could have asked to stop the test. It shouldn't take 1 year to notice this, unless.....IH was in bed with AR and let him carry on with his tricks for some reason. (perhaps to get more investor money?)

In the end, it doesn't make sense, and one must assume that the method of calculating COP was agreed upon by the trio ERV, IH and AR.

The argument that something else was written in the agreement, so its all a big fake doesn't hold water in the light of above. No benefit in repeating it again and again.

There a total of $89M other reasons and the aim to keep IP and Rossi in a NDA leash.

I think its a better strategy to silently pay off $89M and keep the IP and the license agreement in their pocket...forever.
    Because we know that its worth trillions! 89M is peanuts actually.

Its very shocking to see how IH managed to get AR sign an agreement which is 99.99% in their favor and effectively leaves nothing for AR. They already have everything they need for peanuts. So it makes no sense to wake up the sleeping serpent by poking a stick in its underground nest. It will bite, and thats what AR did. They could have happily had everything in just 89M, keeping it all silent, opaque, secret and whatever.

So it doesn't make sense. The reason for their decision to not to pay seems to be something else, which we will see in the court.

I hope they are not reproducing the same old k-type thermocouple breakdown effect at high temperatures (and other oddities).
    All the reports coming from there are very strange and ambiguous -- I find
    -no data,
    -no calibration,
    -no explanation of how the COP was calculated,
    -no maths / error estimations /margins
    -no elemental analysis,
    -no radiation measurements
    -no calorimetry.....
    -no peer reviews
    -no answers to important questions raised by us here.

....NOTHING, just claims!

Anyhow, I'm very impressed by the quality of engineering and equipment, and of course their willingness to do the experiments on LENR, when the usual western researchers are terrified of even touching it. They have the means and the will, they lack the method.

there is no such thing as a free lenr lunch.

Absolutely correct.
    By asking for money in return of something, one invites exactly those kind of people, who, in turn, would expect even more money from their investments. The circle expands and soon you have a group of people trying to control everything and selling something that's worth $100 at $million, manipulating, stealing and lying ... just for profit.
    I guess it has already happened, sounds familiar. :D

So what is the best way if you want some returns? Its highly debatable, but surely it has to be done in moderation. Release the proof of concept, get lots of money (because you have an open proof now) and move on to the next iteration, while letting others replicate and use your lower iteration.

Of course, you will lose the billions that you could have earned by keeping it a complete secret and controlling it very tightly by laws, patents, hook or crook. And you will earn a modest in $millions or so, but if you count time as currency and happiness of others as profit (good will), then you will be in trillions. And you will save yourself from getting destroyed by mean, greedy and powerful forces. Because once it is a secret which only one man holds, its very easy to suppress it or take advantage of it. Not if its already spread wide and far. Nothing can stop it then, and corrupt people leave you alone.

How will @me356 handle it? Will he end up like Rossi, or will he do something smarter? We will see.....

Tarun: it's been reported that the formation of Rydberg state atoms and Rydberg Matter of one element/molecules can catalyze the formation of the same of other elements (e.g. Hydrogen), so - if this is what is really happening in Alan Smith's cell......

That's surely a million $ question, is it actually happening in that reactor? How to know for sure? Is there a litmus test for RM?
    And even before that, is RM certainly, without any doubts, proven, indicator of LENR? If there are no rock solid answers, then I say, move on, don't care about someone else's theoretical stuff. Write your own little theory and test it on your own little reactor. If an experiment stands on firm ground, there is some hope for it. (I'm not preaching, just an opinion ;))

It looks like you recreated the MFMP "signal", only that its just EM interference, which supports the observation that a sudden and big voltage change was seen exactly at the time of the "signal" #7. Such rapid change means a spark or break/make event in power supply system causing intense EM interference in electronics around it.
    The last MFMP experiment (done very carefully, I must say) did not show any signal, which also rules it out.

The take home message is, a one time anomaly does not mean that there is a signal. It has to be repeatable and one must be able to trace its source to the powder inside the reactor (like no powder == no signal). If there is some strange phenomena, then you have discovered another thing, unrelated to LENR, good, but not useful for this purpose.

So what is the perfect sign or a signal? It has to be multiple things, like radiation (preferably particles, not photonic), excess heat and transmutations or isotopic shifts. And all this must be well above error margins, and must be reproducible by different people and in different labs....

Did I just set an impossible criteria? I guess, its a bit too strong, but this is how Science works.

I'd politely request you to take it to another thread. (May be there is personal messaging here to inform the person you are asking?)
    Its supposed to be a technical thread about the latest reactor. I see its totally hijacked by the usual noise makers.

@me356
    Thanks for letting us know why you are not revealing anything about your successful experiments. I think some people are getting overly emotional about a science experiment. Its not that sky is going to fall tomorrow. If something works, and is useful, it will come out, no matter what.

Anyway, if you are worried that there will be failed replications and you will be blamed just like AP and others, then don't worry, no one knows you, no one has your email or phone, the only way to reach you is via this forum (which you can conveniently ignore if there are too many questions and accusations). You can publish anonymously, which I recommend, since you are not doing it for money or fame.

Other way is to transfer the know how to MFMP and let them handle the hassle of convincing people and doing a successful replication first (you can ask them not to publish anything before a convincing replication is done by them.). MFMP has knowledgeable people and can easily handle radiation or harmful chemicals. They have the equipment and instruments. They have a good reputation (even if they failed many times, they are honest in declaring the failures). You can even ask them to replicate it 3-4 times. There is no risk in publishing your recipe via MFMP.

If you do not want to deal with people and society, then there is no need to even announce anything, but I guess you DO want this knowledge to spread, else you wouldn't have joined a public forum. Now the only problem is how to get it out safely. I hope you will consider above suggestions or you will come up with some better way.

As I have promised, I will share all my results. Please be patient.

I trust you fully on this. So I'm patient!
    You are about to become a hero, much bigger than F&P or Rossi. I'm very excited about this, given the grim scenario of lenr with dog fights and greed splattered everywhere, your words are a breath of fresh air.

@Eric The pressure events were scripted following Ecco and Webbie's requests, and manually executed. We alternately bled/pumped out the cell and added H2 from a bottle. In all cases, the power was supplied by a Variac, so RF EMI was not an issue.

If you still have the reactor intact can you do a test with a series of pressure changes to see if the counts behavior can be reproduced?
    If not, a dummy reactor should be used as a cross check.

me356: As you might be aware, MFMP is currently doing a replication of their previous GS5.2 experiment.

Given their setup, is there any specific method they could use to trigger the reaction that you could suggest?

I second that. Pass it on !
    Let everyone replicate your successful results, while you move on to next version or production.

Once again an awesome setup but a very poor experimental protocol and the conclusion is a pure guess work.
    They simply assume that the reaction vessel temperature should remain lower than the heater's, there is no actual calibration test to verify it.
    This time the maximum temperatures are within K-type TC's range, so that's an improvement from previous ones.