Rigel Member
  • Member since May 10th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Rigel

On ECW, Mike Lammert (Dr. Mike) posted a thread on the COP80+. ECW-Thread-link . I find it interesting I am sure others would and it relates to this thread. The thing I noticed is that his approach makes assumptions and proceeds on them to his conclusion. I hope he will post over here, I would ask him that he should Monte-Carlo his variables and he does not do this. If I were to make an back of the napkin engineering assumption without ranges my old boss would just pick it up and blow his nose with it. Pipe diameter matters, where meters were placed matters.But it is an effort and should be addressed.

Thank you Dewey- I did read the article and I am sure you checked the link on the 100 articles on Rossi's malfeasance. But again neither your link nor mine has a reference to his conviction related to this. I find that really strange. After reading Rossi's history I have to admit that old Rascal got game.

Careful X/ Monty :S I want Dewey to read my post , you are burying it. Summary I was unable to find Rossi convicted in his gold allegations. This is interesting since it looks like 1000's lbs. or more were part of that case. Trust me in the US that much gold would not escape the internet.

@Dewey - I looked at the url you provided last night about the St. Andre gold. Then I did more research but could not find the outcome. I am linking Krivits page from his website it has references but zero conviction related to gold. Either he was acquitted or they dropped the case or I failed in my search. He was not convicted unless you can show otherwise. Look at the link Rossi-bad-hombre-but-no-gold-conviction. I also will appeal to marryugo, Mary can you find anything? This seems to be a Red_Herring.

Everybody loves a gold story, this one starts good but in the end goes nowhere. If you read the link the omar tank release is pretty damning though. I doubt after the case he will be going back to Italy (even for a visit).

@42 my LENR brother (I hope). ---- Your information is persuasive.

And if it matters 42, I don't care who you are IRL. You say correct and reliable things that are true. the IRL is related to "per previous conversations on people being real here" or not having a voice . Since I think you are real, can you just address the numbered questions below. From your opinion only I understand, not IH.

My motivation is to simply just that we keep the conversation going on both sides. I do not believe in Rossi for a minute, but others do and I respect that. Do you honestly think that Frank on ECW would be able to handle my simple desire to keep information flowing without the spin?

It should not be so hard for someone to believe that there is another side to this. And I also think that now that -- now Rossi has the burden to prove in court since he brought the case on. And his defense is doing so rather robustly. But one thing is not clear to me so you can directly address my questions below (or not).

It seems directly:

1.) Rossi made clear to IH that he was in some bunker in Doral 7/24 for almost a year. Doing something while he was simultaneously timebound by IH contract that is in admitted by both sides to the court by evidence of the Pacer documents to deliver some performance base test , regardless of what it is called.

*the evidence is the email trees that have already been released,and that damming Hydrofusion email where Rossi admits to fugging a test like a snake to break a contract this is in the released email he sent to IH. And on Pacer.

2.) Rossi continued to convey on the internet on 3 forums that he was in contract with IH and doing what ever you want to call some 350 day test. Why IH will seeming oblivious to this, they just happened to put out a press statement that in effect said "Don't believe what you here unless we (IH) say it". Directly addresses IH's awareness of Rossi's B.S.

3.) The Doral location not the N.C. location, had visitors from both IH and clients show up for reasons of commerce. Not to shoot the shaite.

4.) Both IH and Rossi did infact pitch a bogus patent with the USPTO. "bad on both sides of the fence but not bad if one believes in it"

5.) That honestly that Rossi so far is holding his own. And his lawyers have a spirited defense.

6.) So it is clear, all Rossi's claims are Bullshaite based on reality, and based on Lugano being picked a part by TC. and that the authors of the report have not responded to.

7.) But there has been zero evidence presented so far what he was doing with the heated water. And IH must respond to this unless some legal issue stops it.

8.) This is the killer we are not Italy. The US Courts are not allowed to allow into evidence that Rossi pulled off Petrodragon, and some alleged Gold tax scam. US courts do not allow this info.

Summary: Rossi is not rolling over, and as the plaintiff his representation in court is not incompetent.

So 42 ---- "So sayof?" I know that Dewey can not address this, and you know that I think Rossi is a scoundrel an rascal and a ne'er do well. Can you take a shot?

/also I hope you do not take this personal, I have no insults in it. But want to understand. Really those are real questions.

Thank you Dewey. You are real just as I am, and IHFB (and Mr.SS) . We all want this to work, and I hope you recover your cash$. I get that you can not respond, just please say so.

The "your mother wears army boots" does not work when it is a fair and honest question. And I will take IHFB to task if he starts slinging dirt. And hi Roger!

As far as "you are not real if you have a fake name" stuff. You know I am a bit sheltered, but I knew to use a pseudonym unlike others who were targets of Skiff. But I have never seen the sock puppet personally before, just folks with different opinions disagreeing on stuff they care about passionately. I am sure it goes on, but you are CORRECT the LENR area certainly has them in droves. Say what you want about Planet Rossi. But, each and everyone of us here wanted this to work. It is sad that it does not. Be aware you are attacking folks that were 100% percent behind IH less than a year ago. IH may need allies in the future, think of this. You personally need only sway us with words. Let the case decide.

/jeez rigel shut up already

Dewey, He asked very respectfully. Can you please at least check to see if you can answer? It would not be an insult. Sometimes when someone asks a clear question you can say I am not able to respond please wait until it comes out in court or maybe I will let you know. Please realize IHFB was asking just a question.

It is hard me to not understand how you can come on here and provide IH's case, yet still say I am not speaking for IH but.... here is some dirt. At least please honestly address the question. I will copy/paste it.

The question is "Please confirm that there was a single steam exit pipe of DN40 type as claimed in Exhibit 5." (from IHFB)

If you can not you can not. Just say so. I am on IH's side and it is valid to ask this question to stop all the speculation. Such a simple and honest request. An so obviously a way out if you are not able to respond.

IHFB, I was just going to like your post. But it (a simple like) would not be fair. You just disagree -- something we as a community should all embrace.

Even though I have my doubts, you are welcome here I hope, well at least as long as I am. You make good salient points, sometimes not so much. But who here is not an advocate for something they passionately believe in?

IHFB,

I like Abd's critiques, they keep us honest. Whether you agree or not, he is in depth and thoughtful. In my own opinion I am not sure why he is not accepted. He is of obviously high intelligence, why is his worldview intelligence a threat here? (I assume he did/said something and I must respect it) I just disagree and move on. We maybe   we should all agree healthy discourse is healthy.

Abd is not the enemy he is just a voice sometimes with great reason.

Once we lose a voice we all lose caipche?

/Infact I will join his blog in week, I now think.

ref(got-it?)

My edit is I will be quiet now, Peace!

oldguy, I really do not agree with you. Brother I am askiing WTF who cares about who is his is ? It is the quality of his words. I will give some Rigel data. I have been married for 40 years. I am still in my fifties (well for a bit) . It does not matter. "He thinks what he wants to" and its the job of others do disprove him. Not call him out. You are a good egg. What does that matter? Am I on that side? Please brother it will only harm us. Talk truths.

@Jed he is obviously using an arc smelter Ok-devils-advocate do you think that the meters are just measuring his microwave meal load?

He is stealthy and uses stealth trucks to move the product load in and out. Now as far as the heat went. It went into the specially hazard marked boxes that JMP provided. That much heat could power all the food trucks in Miami daily. After the test he moved his office out in the same trucks. He is shrewd and learned alot about business and those shady characters after petrodragon. Well admit is sounds as plausible?

AlainCo and others -

Now that Brian Ahern said that he is close to duplication. Has anyone seen or asked him on his setup? Is he doing an exact duplication of

last time? Or is he checking for radiation? Since we now have a thread about this, any more details would be great.

I see that [Brian ahern] is a safty moderator here at LF and has posted before. So Brian A. if you can describe your experiment we would like to hear about it. -TIA