Rigel Member
  • Member since May 10th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Rigel

IHFB,

Things are a bit askew. You did not start this as a parody account from my remembering, is this correct? You were a fan of IH and that you supported the e-cat for a while. Then you are still a fan of IH and now you think now after all the evidence that the e-cat does not work. Is this correct? And you are proding Dewey to get inside information, is this correct?

If this is correct then Dewey is just doing what Dewey has always done here. So then recognize he is an advocate for IH and the party line. He has been most honest about that.

As your username indicates you like IH please verify Is this still correct? I ask since I will be heading down to the eclipse you can fly in and we of the "Cold Fusion Mark Twains Society" (a.k.a. pseudonyms) can take the R.V. caravan down to see him at the next conference. BTW, I am pretty sure I am real since my wife wants me to do stuff.

/hmmm CFMTS

Para as others have said you are doing the lords work. Can you make your legend on the graph larger? It is not readable. I have a feeling we will be depending on your work for some answers.

Oh and today I learned TIL bob plays the banjo like a boss. Go bob!

Hi Mary, you have not posted over a month (since the change of power) and we had our court reveal a day or two ago. I was worried that the dreaded "They" got ya. Honestly though I was worried for your health when you did not post. I'm soft like that. Yes our bethren on the other side of the pond are interested in our new leader. I assume that you have been lurking and have caught up.

Axil,

I read most of the paper (I noticed the Christoffell-symbol around sec 3.3 and I would not have been able to recognize it without your previous links why I follow you is to learn) so for now I stopped reading. I did it to ask you some questions. The paper was about using manipulating quantum information qubits using Ryberg states. Can you provide a link to this mechanism being used by Holmlid? I do not see the relation. But after reading so far, I get an idea on what the D-wave folks are up against. Maybe Holmlid will be what we follow in 2017. So a Holmlid link and why you think it relates please. I also have a feeling that this is going to lead to a discussion on muon detectors. Are you satisfied that he has valid detectors? And finally do you know of anyone reproducing his work, as it seems to be self referencing. -Thanks

@IHFB,

I think Dewey is on here for is own reasons. Not to confirm what IH may or not be doing. Unless it fits the narrative.

I try to see it from his point of view, he believes the E-cat does not work and more than that Rossi is a fraud. The question that I would like him to answer is if he personally (not IH) but if Dewey is surprised that Rossi sued to enforce the contract. After all it does seem possible that Rossi could have taken the money and retired.

A note on power and money. Recently Peter Thiel financed the Hulk Hogan trial that bankrupted the rag Gawker. Originally this was hidden behind the scenes. Terry Bolla (Hogan) could not have afforded that case.

While people talk about the billions that Bill Gates and Carlos Slim have, the Walton family quietly sits around the thanksgiving table. Their combined worth equaling Gates easily. Their product comes from China. Under the money equals power principle Trump would be impeached before he could get far in the war. This is providing that the 1% still want to be the 1% and I am pretty sure they do. So no war or limited war and political impeachment.

My thought about Trump is that he is not a statesman and has no place doing statecraft. I get the idea that if someone can bend his ear and he agrees powerful forces will be brought to bear. And like physics where the language is math. Money is the language of power. I worry about his since of pride. God help if he ever meets Rossi ;)

I can not wait for my grandaughter to see Asia /s

Not a lecture Dewey more of an offer. I am retired my clearance is almost over (2yrs.) This is why (in another thread) I offered to host Alan when BEC announced the road show I said would pick him up at the airport and provide lodging this is before I understood that the roadshow was in England.

I can not even ask you to be less reactive. I am a real person, not a bot. And I care. Also I will try my best to explain things without insulting as it shows respect. I do it for others and I own up to my mistakes. See no insults, just do not agree with you. I got into this not to make money but to help others.  Being retired means I can fix some of the things I have done. But for sure it means I can be honest. And I have no doubt from your perspective that you are. How about starting again? Of course I can understand if you do not respond to this post. Don't you see the humour? We are more or less come from the same perspective that the E-cat did not work.

Hmmm, unless you want to tell us otherwise ;)

Dewey you are disingenuous on this statement. No real name = no starting point for truth. If doxxing was good for the truth where is Thomas Clarke? He was the one that proved IH's point. This argument is a non sequitur. And since I am on Latin phrases more of an ad hominem.

Did Thomas not have truth?

You are an advocate for IH and came out for it, this gives you credibility but I would ask, does this give your statements absolute truth or a more nuanced truth? After all you have skin in the game.

Why??? I think Rossi does not have the goods. But like others, I want the truth in Cold Fusion. Quit attacking others here or please up your game a bit. You seem to shoot at people that agree with you. Why would people give you their real life info? So someone could contact their employers? It has been known to happen. Want examples? contact me offline.

We want to get at what you know and you are being drawn out to see if we can find anything out, no more. On real names. Do you want to meet me in N.C. I will be driving down to see the eclipse. I have an RV and can probably carry a few other LF forum members. We can have a party. I will bring the helium.

Oh and finally, will you still contribute here after the case? Enquireing minds and all that.

I read Abd's log. He has great insight into Rossi and since he writes about this forum, if possible I would like to mention his blog if its ok mod wise.

Here is a point that he made that I will paraphrase. Since Rossi has said that he would postpone the QuarkX demo until after the court case, this strongly implies that he has no other employees. Here is a link to the post. Abd-blog

This is quite telling if true (and to me it rings true). In my experience one person can come up with a product, but it is very hard. 2-6 or a small team can create products and often do. If he has no other employees it is very possible and plausible that -> 1). He does not have a plant being built with robots. 2). He is having a hard time with the three other older model e-cat plants that have been ordered. If they were shipped I would think that we would know. Another salient point is that he does not keep collaborators nor partners on a long term basis. While this is often explained by his difficulties based on his mistrust of being taken advantage of it does not ring true based on almost every relationship he has had. I ask myself where is Cook,Hydrofusion, the Lugano team and his other partners going back decades?

This is my speculation based on Abd's log and Rossi says and this forum. Since an earlier post where I put my foot in my arggmouth without references so it is only my speculation.

I have a historical background in looking at OU devices, and this is how I found Rossi. I wanted to be true, I wished it to be true. But I try to have an open mind. We have a lot of smart people on this board looking at things from a 360viewpoint. I think we need to always question and in true physics for example we have shown great progression from Newton to Einstein on gravity. And this change in fundamental knowledge is always based on questioning existing theory. I recently asked everyone/anyone on evidence of NiH fusion.

And a few (Jed) among others kindly replied. I am trying to follow up on this and Mills btw.

Regarding NiH there is evidence of NiH working possibly (AP, Songsheng etc.) But to me very telling is that MFMP and BEC are having a hard go of it.

Hell in my heart of heart I still want ME356/MFMP to come trough. But beliefs are not always truths. They are just very very strong motivators. I understand when challenged that you need proof but you also need to not denigrate the person that you are trying to persuade. Finally some people here believe and support Rossi. I do not, and this is based on trying to verify both the pro and cons regarding presented facts.

/tl;dr

Rossi can not verify claims on e-cat and read linked url

Axil,

I was only able to read the blurb as it wants a login. Did you read the papers? I would like to see the photos with a brief explaination if available.

Also I notice you have the common sense and decency to stay out of the Rossi fight in the other thread. I am to weak to I'm afraid.

Roger,

My guru? You must be new here. I try not to insult people and provide references. I believe in CF but not in NiH CF but I would change my mind if credible peer reviewed data becomes available. I am a believer in Pd CF based on reading the LENR-CANR database. I was sloppy earlier and called on it. Carry on.

Oldguy, So it is clear you are right on what you said and I withdraw my assertions. Does this work?

Of course a forum is not a legal notification. I will not be able to prove that Rossi stated it was the GPT because he used Rossi language on saying he was in a container 7/24 on his 350 day test. My point to Dewey was just to understand, I would kinda expect to see an email come out by IH to Rossi saying "what in heck are you trying to say in all these blogs that you are doing a 350 day test (knowing that we have a contract with you to perform a 350 day test) This test that you are referring is not our contractual GPT by any chance is it? If so knock it off, is this clear? -signed IH" So I would expect to see (in the coming days) a communication just like that. I further wonder what IH thought he as doing in Doral for almost a year when they (being IH) knew he was under a time bound contract to have the GPT done by this time.

I was not baiting Dewey, he understands my position on Rossi, and he is an advocate for his side, just as others are for theirs. So does this work for you?

P.S. Thanks for calling me on this, I was sloppy.

Ok Dewey serious question to you. You have posted here for a long time. You knew that Rossi was stating that he was performing the GPT in that time period. Did you tell IH principles that this was happening? IH statement was " do not believe anything unless we state it". Then IH said nothing while Rossi was giving daily GPT reports. This has always made me wonder, why was this not stopped. People do things for reasons.

Eric Walker,

You have such clear thoughts, I wish you were reviewing the Rossi data. I would like to know your opinion. Also I wish your were in our occasional electron discussions.

Read the article that Alan posted. It (self bias) is the problem with doing all your own work. I can not see why Holmids institution does not have some grad students duplicate it.

Dewey,

You have to admit, we do not often see a court case played out in a obscure forum. Between your comments as advocate for IH and Rossi JONP commentors like this fictional user Leonardo da Rossa says ---- Dr Rossi "Great Doctori is everything you ever said true ? and Dr. da Rossia says in his JONP "I am not say'n that they are the devil, but I swear on everything I have ever done that in fact they are". But I can not talk about it but blah blah blah.... :)

A good read at a great time. We don't have writing on this side of the pond since the Grey Lady well she sank. I wonder if they ran that program statcheck on either the Lugano report or T.C.'s rebuttal what would be found. The program would probably crash if it read the data that is up on the docket. While fact checking is good I am of mixed thoughts on the programmers "if you don't like it tough" argument, up on the web you go warts and all. Falsification of data is one thing but rounding errors are another. I have noticed on E-Catworld people are speaking more plainly, and it is not being moderated. Interesting.