Rigel Member
  • Member since May 10th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Rigel

Time for another ban? Tyy admits on his blog that he is here to troll. And right now, a large part of the new posts on this forum are just his snarky one-liners.

I hate to falsely accuse anyone especially if they have a different view point than mine. But if Tyy is Timo (based on the profile pic here) and he also frequents the MFMP facebook page then he is not adding anything of value. This is one of the smaller of the web blogs what is the value to your self-esteem to troll it?

So if this is true the old adage applies -> "As long as you are not saying anything just shut up". People are pretty tolerant of viewpoints here, just try to make a coherent one.

I do not agree with dismissing anonymous posters. If a forum is moderated and inappropriate word filters are in place I see no harm.
    I do not want to have a discussion with people that just agree with my point of view. I want to equally exchange information. There are so many blogs and each one has a different look and feel. I came here to learn not rip others apart, even if they do not understand that I am correct all the time 8)
    Making the site easier to navigate is just one way to do it. Encouraging discussion is another. I mostly lurk but I often had to reply to a post on this site so my thoughts were given voice.

I want to thank you for this. I appreciate that pdf and recommend highly, I am surprised that I have not seen it with all the lurking/reading I do on LENR and E-Cat world. It will take some time to study it properly. I also appreciate the link to the data by Barty from ME. (and your work ME). This will also take sometime to go through.

Those links are hilarious! I am going to save the contents so that after Rossi and Darden crash and burn (exactly like Sniffex, Steorn and Defkalion have recently done), we can review the paranoid and inaccurate nonsense content at leisure. Thanks for a good laugh! Of course, none of it defends Rossi and his ridiculous claims in any way. Typical believer tangential and irrelevant ruminations! Try talking about Rossi's incredible, inconsistent and conflicting claims. Try demonstrating that someone with the most important invention of the last century would hide in a silly container full of junk for an entire year and in FOUR years, could not show a single customer, a single "certificator" or any *proper* and "indipendent" evidence that the thing works. Of course, you can't.

Most of the internet has a fictitious username. Who cares if the user is George or Mary or Ringo? The discussion should stay on the content of the message. I don't get the obsession with doxxing Mary Yugo. I personally like to follow Axil, based on the information quality of his posts.
    I really doubt his name is Axil anymore than mine is Rigel.

I am wondering what happened to all the ash. Even from Rossi's I do not hear any current talk of it. Even with standard procedures we should have some knowledge by now. I may have missed it but please help me out. No final reports?

Thanks for the responses. But there should be someone reporting in from all the separate labs on the 'ash' analysis by now. I seem to recall that when MFMP did a run several different groups offered to do the ash analysis, so something must be happening by now. I am also surprised that I do not see anyone asking this question. It (transmutation) seems to be the agreed make or break results that would/could shock the LENR sphere. The replications happened all over the world certainly someone (or some group) moves with some urgency. I understand and appreciate the replicators positions as folks stated, but the lack of movement is puzzling. While reproducing either AR or AP or MFMP or ME method/setup is the goal there seems to be something missing here. Maybe I do not get the big picture here but a lot of work is being spent on the calorimetry but no one is interested in the what could point out what the real theory could point to with the ash results. I hear SSP, solitions, plasmons etc. but in my mind the answer seems to lie in the ash. -Thanks