Rigel Member
  • Member since May 10th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Rigel

Hey I want in the bold predictions. Dewey and I had an old convo here is the copy pasta from this thread back in Feb. (comment #1614)

• Option #1 Settlement (ref. POSTUS 25mill for T. University)

Option #2 A split on the suit, involving a dismissal then IH decides how much more to spend to recover.

Option #3 Total victory on both cases, Dewey dances the happy jig, no surprises but in 1 year time Rossi still is walking around on appeal.

Option #4 Suit gets split up, and still continues in the coming year.

Option#5 Either side appeal.... and continues.... and cont....

Option#6 The suit continues in a new form (ref. In 1982, IBM claimed that Fujitsu had illegally copied IBM’s mainframe software wins but is still in court years later)

Rigel is not a lawyer, and understands this is fictional (hat tip to Mr.SS) And throws Option: F10, IRS driven fraud recovery suit (ref. MaryYugo)

/\ Hey I gave it a shot, your pick sir?

/This is a older (SIC) discussion but to clarify a bit #1 is related to Trump paying off for his Trump U stuff. And I think the IRS is coming once the dust settles. I can only bet a Hamiltonian though.

Moved from the Rossi v. Darden thread. Eric

Rigel

If you have a complaint please notify the mods and ask for action rather than repeating the post you are complaining about. It makes it hard to keep track of what is happening. In case you are wondering, I removed the link from the ele post you quote above, in eles post, and in your quote from it.

I apologize Alan. This was not clear. So I am sorry for the inconvenience. I appreciate the mods. I had combined posts.

This whole story seems like me as chess-game. In this game IH(white) had dissembled they have money and want to pay and Rossi(black)had dissembled he wants to give His IP for almost free of charge.

The game passes from the middle to the end part with“advantage
    of white“. Black can only save the transformation of his far-off pawn in the
    Quinnn (in form of QuarkX) with whom white probably did not count.

Mary instead of firing your angry and bitterness against LENR scientist why don't you deserve your lines to Cherokee/IH history.

Seems that they had a real talent in making taxpayer money disappear !

Ele you try to doxx again and it will not be pretty. Just say what you want and move on. Notice how some here have the respect to call you Ele? Hey I asked some other folks here this question will you still be here after the trial? I will guess that you will be, know why I think that?

SSC you clearly have Rigels attention. So I am not sure if you are allowed to answer this question but I must ask.

After the trial will you participate in this website or move on with other work to do.

If I may (mods) I want to copypasta my own words so I am clear.

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…-of-flabber/#comment-4793

But here the jest of it.

--Rigel is making this comment ---

I rewrote this comment 2X this so here is the nice version. I want the good Doctore to own up this time. I want Dewey to make sure this happens. Abd I want you literally to see it happen. I want TTH to admire the work when it happens. If they settle it would be bad. He is a crook and it is getting absurd.

Did I miss anybody?

Dewey we do not seem to be clear a lot of times– are we clear now?

So anyway SSC will you still be here after the trial?

Zeno I think that you said kind words. After I recognized your name I did the research. A well thought out userid. You know I just care about what someone says.

For example TTH sent me down a rabbit hole with group theory so this lead to 'island of stability' then over to Erics world 'nuclear shell' then back to symmetry.

We just need to be patient after the trial maybe some of the folks that are here artificially will leave. Since they will have little reason to stay.

Axil please never change.

I spend more time researching things I have learned here than whether or not Rossi is a genius or a crook anymore. I am trying to get something out of my time.

Not one Goddam response. So I will address it directly the user Ken above is not some astrofurter --- and wants his voice to be known. Not a bad guy just not what I want in a LENR area he is a newb trying to defend a position. I do not even know what to say but if you bounce him then bounce me.

So I will reach out. Do you get that we are trying to make this a better place? SEGUE -> Did you see the maths on Neil Turok about Hawlings math issues?

We spend our collective time talking about Rossi and his bullshaite. Do any of you remember some of the folks that just have given up? Do you FFS? they are different from the banned ones. Some of us want LENR to work and spend some time thinking about it.

I take no one for granted here. So many good people looking at physics. And CMNS if you are not looking and I say again CMNS then ;)and if you do not know why ask me.....//// Rigel is ranting again....

I am speechless.

Im not F that.

And on another topic 60% of Americans do not believe in gallup polls. I would segue here and discuss God and belief systems and what is faith, but it would devolve like prokaryotes and the use of electron transport. Is it life? Does God have a hand in that? What is Rigel saying? If you look deeply at anything you can see it more clearly. Generalizing on a multiple choice poll is not accurate, it is deeper than that and more complex.

I responded to insults with insults. I was put on "probation" without notice.

You know by now you deserved probation. And you know by now some of us are trying to make this a better place. I am pretty anti-rossi but I would rather keep voices than bounce them.

Moved from the Rossi v. Darden thread. Eric

Lou Pagnucco

Thanks! you are a godsend with the info you find. If I ever see your name I just stop and read. Thanks for taking the time here to find this. I think a fair amount of us if not all follow room higher temp SC. - :)

I am looking at Jim Gates on fermion and boson equivalence. It may help with understanding cooper pairs, but I am not sure. The first paper just had promising theory but no break through, I am going through the second paper. But we in LENR could use this.

Calling Axil to this thread ;)

Nice find Alan, as I follow this-- but alas like many others that are showing promise or potential it is not clear since i can not read the article.

Can someone get this article? and post parts that you can? I wish no one to break the paywall but $175 is a bit steep for publicly funded research. But editors have to eat.

https://www.nature.com/nphys/j…rrent/full/nphys4149.html

/good find

USPTO NASA NRC and OSHA does not give a damn about the E-cat. There is zero discussion around the water cooler. Even the word bureaucracy is not accurate, but gets the point across since it (bureaucracy) involves states rights not the Feds. The above federal entities process requests -so they just follow the proper paperwork and they will look at your request regardless of content they are obligated to if the request is filled out properly. Someone may not like the response but it would get processed.

Now if I remember correctly someone who was concerned invoked the state bureaucracy earlier in this e-cat saga with their concern of radiation. So they (state not federal) were obligated to investigate and did---then left and wrote a report. There would be an FOIA report on this. Also BTW each agency maintains a whistleblower account. There is a big difference between going to work and doing the job you are paid to do and the "grand conspiracy" to kill the e-cat. Look I wanted that thing to work also. I will leave it at that.

Quick comment, then I need to eat dead animal. I don't comment on ANY of the science, technology, etc. re: the issues involved here. I don't because (1) I am not a scientist or engineer, (2) I have not studied or familiarized myself with the science or engineering, and, most importantly (3) I don't understand most of it and won't pretend to. But IMHO it won't make a difference to the outcome of the litigation. I think that Rossi's proven fraudulent behavior, e.g., fake company, fake invoices, will doom his case. Just MHO.

I have a question for those who don't believe I am who I say I am. Will sending a copy of my bar card to a site administrator satisfy you? Happy to do so.

woodworker

I usually welcome a new member I missed you. So welcome we need people like you. if I may -- kinda get the lay of the land so to speak. We have not only both sides we have all sides. It is what makes this place different.

We have a lot of carnivores and they are waiting for the end of June trial so stick please. And well some peoples mind can not be changed regardless, and we have years of trying to. Pace pace... You will get your meat, after all Dewey promised and he has not been wrong yet.

Before I drone on--- what do you think of Fred Flintstone? This is important.

@TTHuxley said:

"Try reading TC's paper from that link? It is quite definitive. I'll lead you through the maths if you like and others here, notably Paradigmnoia , will fill in details and point out that they have themselves verified them experimentally."

I remember that a long time ago you said either the paper had one of the equations wrong or some other error. It it is one of the equations I would like to know which one?

Also I do not want to know the answer but I spent some time on this paper and it kinda broke the camels back on Rossi for me. I would like to know what section of the paper the correction needs to be in. Just the section. I had not looked at paper for years and it still bothers me I do not see the problem. Section please.