RobertBryant Member
  • Male
  • from Sydney,Australia
  • Member since May 10th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by RobertBryant

it is a modern Oracle however

The oracle of Delphi was on the take too..Verily...
    https://thirdworldcentre.org/2…-the-story-of-corruption/

Comment from a Covid patient

Geneva in Canada? Feb 21, 2021 8:46am

"I, too, was exposed, got a high fever, brutal body aches and a headache like no other.

I had Ivermectin on hand as I had been following the FLCCC Alliance. Within 30 hours, all symptoms were gone.

The person who "shared" the virus with me, meanwhile, was hospitalized with pulmonary blood clots for 10 days;

he is still walking around with oxygen a month later.

This is a sad story about MONEY. The FLCCC Alliance had a video of their Senate testimony.

YouTube booted it; they have also been bounced by Facebook.

Facebook, for one example, receives about a billion US $ annually from big pharma.

Google (owns YouTube) has a venture with Glaxo thru its sub,

Verily. Since there is such a huge amount of "investor" and government money riding on the development and success of these vaccines, Ivermectin does not stand a chance

. It is off-patent, readily available and cheap. So there is no profit to be made here, only saving lives.

Congressional members also take a lot of money from big pharma; this is no secret.

The NIH (falls under HHS same as the CDC, BARDA and the FDA),

recently begrudgingly upgraded Ivermectin to the equivalent of "neutral".

But the FDA, in turn, gave no EUA (emergency use authorization) which is what is needs!

By contrast, Eli Lilly's drug, bamlanivimab (monoclonal antibodies therapeutic; brand new) was also "neutral" per the NIH.

But the FDA awarded this drug EUA. Why? BARDA awards to Lilly as follows (all US $): $375 mil 10/27; $812.5 mil 12/2; $625 mil 1/26/21.

As for certain 3rd Wold countries which might be holding back, my guess is that governments there have already taken money from big pharma who will at some point sell those vaccines to them. Meanwhile, people are suffering and dying unnecessarily. I could give you many more instances of folks whom I know were immensely and immediately helped by Ivermectin while under attack by COVID.

We need to push both countries to promote its use, end the pandemic and get back to life as we knew it."

https://www.thesuburban.com/ne…cd-9c7b-bf4c2a615ede.html

We attribute this finding to Weyl nodes—singularities of the Berry curvature—

Low T effect. 2 K
    Berry curvature?
    Maybe one should call this the Hamilton Lloyd

Bortolotti etc berry etc etc ahanarov- bohm curvature ?

TM 78:56

Geometric phases and the separation of the world by Michael Berry

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Marc Wathelet is a virologist in Belgium who wrote a plan to eradicate Covid-19 in 6 weeks in Belgium

with the use of Ivermectin

you know trying to get scientists to

to agree it's like trying to herdcats

cats don't take to herdiing right so

each scientist you know thinks he's very

smart and that they understand the situation

and he reaches a certain conclusion he

will maybe stick to it

when they should be open and consider

you know other point of view and then

come to conclusion

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They could not fool the people at J&J,

J&J .. MERCK and any of Bigpharma view ivermectin merely as a competitor.

not as a lifesaving drug. Efficacy for ivermectin is opportunity lost for Big pharma.

MERCK isn't fooling anybody except the occasional ignorant journailst,,

who parrots the bizarre MERCK anti-ivermectin statement ..

but neglect to say that there is no supporting data..... and that MERCK have ignored

the substantial ivermectin Covid efficacy data accruing over the last year around the world

https://ivmmeta.com/

Meantime more meaningful ivermectin data is accumulating..

but not from any of Bigpharma of course.

The latest is from Nigeria. https://c19ivermectin.com/babalola.html

Collectively, these results demonstrate a likely beneficial treatment effect of
    Ivermectin, to reduce the duration of illness, elicit faster recovery and diminution of qualitative
    indices of SARS-CoV-2 viral load compared to the usual treatment.
    These results are consistent with those of Ahmed et al who demonstrated a significant
    reduction in time to COVID 19 virological clearance with Ivermectin of 3 days on average,
    albeit at a higher dose of 12mg daily for 5 days in Bangladesh. Similar findings were reported
    by Elgazzar and colleagues in Egypt.

"

Ivermectin was remarkably well tolerated and there was no adverse drug event reported
    spontaneously or in response to inquiry.

In conclusion, Ivermectin exhibited a dose-dependent significant inhibitory effect on SARSCoV-2. This study provides support for the translation of the in vitro findings of Caly et al12 at
    doses that were initially thought to be suboptimal in humans. The 12mg twice weekly regime
    appears to confer a superior efficacy.

https://academic.oup.com/qjmed…b035/36309840/hcab035.pdf

conversion of mass to energy

mass already implies energy

Unlike love and marriage

where despite the 1955 song .>love does not imply marriage.
    And vice versa :)

Since Einstein, the mass-energy concept has been talked about loosely

however a modern conception of mass as light speed[AFAIK] rotation of magnetic flux

Is less loose

"

In dense space most matter/energy is represented by rotations.
    In SO(4) we may have 4 symmetric independent rotations, that – for simplifcation - can be mapped to two
    disjoint 3D tori, where each rotation is represented by the individual base radii of the two tori.

. Wyttenbach ..2020 Pg7

https://www.researchgate.net/p…ics-Main-achievements.pdf

The laser -induced proton -to -kaon transition is on Pg31 of the Wyttenbach 2020..proton resonances paper

https://www.researchgate.net/p…context=ProjectUpdatesLog

Dr. Paul Marik Discusses Ivermectin and Vitamin D

vidently the experts at Merck disagree with you. They say all of the studies are negative. I wouldn't know,

Correct.. "I wouldn't know"..

.Jed is no expert on experts in the pharmaceuticl biz.

and feigns ignorance of the profit motive that pits the potential billions from patentable against the peanuts from generics

perhaps the Japanese Medical Association has a few experts to

just a little bit on the conservative side..

"At a press conference on February 9, the president of the Tokyo Medical Association, Haruo Ozaki, recommended the emergency use of medicines, mainly to prevent the worsening of home caregivers, in order to respond to the spread of the new coronavirus infection. He stressed that antiparasitic drugs such as “ivermectin” should be administered to people infected with the coronavirus, saying that abroad they have been shown to be effective in preventing worsening."

Microsoft ended up on on the wrong side of history and so will Merck..

Ivermectin is not open source..but it is generic.. and is a danger to Merck's recent 425 million $ gamble on OncoImmune's MK-7110

https://www.techradar.com/news…out-linux-and-open-source

, Merck would love to sell ivermectin to treat COVID-19.

No it wouldn't. The only profit would not be Merck's, but small peanuts for generic drug makers ,probably in India.

There is no profitable patent on a 40 yr old drug

https://www.researchgate.net/p…-Developing-Countries.pdf

Plaudits for Merck's past philanthropy with Mectizan.>But.>
    Philanthropy dies when IVM competes with a patentable product

and Merck has it's new patentable candidate. MK-7110, hopeful since December

'The U.S. government will pay Merck & Co. $356 million for between 60,000- 100,000 doses of an experimental drug being tested as a treatment of gravely ill patients hospitalized with COVID-19.'

Zannen ne. Some aggravation for Merck. February 9. Get those bribes/wairo ready.

Tokyo Medical Association recommends ivermectin administration to prevent aggravation

https://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXZQOFB25AAL0V20C21A1000000/

South Africa switches from Astrazeneca to J&J vaccine.. first jabs this week.

"“It’s incredible that we can switch so quickly,” Glenda Gray, president of the South African Medical Research council and a co-principal investigator of the J&J vaccine trial,

. “We were going to start the AstraZeneca program on Monday, and we are announcing the initiation of an alternative program to start the same week, which I think is phenomenal. The shift to the J&J was an important decision, because it’s the only vaccine that we knew would help against hospitalization and death.”

https://qz.com/africa/1973285/…johnson-covid-19-vaccine/

Unfortunately not all doctors can read.

Dr. Ebony Hilton." These (ivermectin) trials exclude lots of people ... one of which is me.. I.'m a woman"

External Content youtu.be

One commenter

""Dr. Ebony Hilton shares that we should make sure that this drug is truly safe to treat everyone".

So tell me, Dr. Ebony Hilton, your opinion on injecting people with vaccines

that are barely tested and of which nobody knows the consequences in the long term. Please, enlighten me!

Salaam Sanii bonani.Moweni . Namaste

While the WH 'organization' reinvents the meta-analysis of ivermectin for six more weeks

and a corrupt SAHPRA.. plays politics and places a halt on the AstraZeneca vaccine because of the SA variant.

and South Africa has one thrd of Africa's Covid cases....and half of Africa's deaths

and Merck releases a bizarre statement about no evidence for efficacy and concerns about safety of

3.5 billion doses of ivermectin (TM 14.13)

South African Drs advocate for 'breathing' with Ivermectin

Dr Wicus Nienaber

TM 44.00

if it's my father that's dying and i don't have the tablets because the government has blocked the tablets

i will use whatever i can find and i'll try to use the purest the best

the highest qualitybut i will use what i can find because

the evidence for the efficacy of ivermectin is overwhelming

i can help my family survive in fact if you go back to andrea hill's data

four out of five people that are currently

this moment dying in south africa are dying unnecessarily

if they had ivamectin early on

in the disease we could have saved their lives

t was a lab leak? The WHO published that

The WHO means different people at different times,,like a revolving door,

so it is very easy for diiferent media to 'report;" diiferently.

Also the expert statements diplomatically vary depending on whether they are made as guests of the CCP

or beyond their reach,

"Prof Watson also said the possibility that the virus which causes Covid-19 was spread from a laboratory in Wuhan “remained on the table”.

"

Last week, a team of experts from China and the WHO concluded that it was “extremely unlikely” that the virus entered the human population as a result of a laboratory-related incident.

Prof Watson said the most likely source remained an “animal reservoir somewhere and that the infection got to humans, probably, through an intermediate host”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/…ation-china-b1802081.html

This is called "off label" use. If the doctor harms or kills the patient with an overdose, that would violate FDA rules

Angel advised offlabel ivermectin .> Did not violate FDA rules

Louis Gossett TM 01:00
    "i called them angels one of those angels

they called and said "i have something for you""

The angel's advice worked better than the Georgia Hospital

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tv…espite-sick-COVID-19.html