Posts by RobertBryant

Molten salt reactor in the conventional perspective,2007, the new dawn

The final Generation IV design – called the molten salt reactor – is the most radical

. Here the fuel is in the form of a uranium salt that circulates in the coolant

so that any loss of coolant would shut down the chain reaction.

How this works in practice has not yet been formally decided, as research into the molten-salt design –

and all the other Generation IV designs, in fact – is at a very early stage

. It is unlikely that all six designs will succeed in a real commercial setting.

Some will eventually be discarded as some reactors prove more viable than others.

Optimistically, nuclear fusion will start to come along at a similar time and

add a brand new dimension to nuclear power.

Six Generation IV DESIGNS Of course the LENR Generation

is an unspeakable Generation in the conventional dawn.

https://physicsworld.com/a/a-new-dawn-for-nuclear-power/

To me and probably many others here it would be way less distracting

Finally. ! Thanks so much Zorud.:)

Why have not more people responded in like fashion

The endless tirades are perpetuated by an anonymous Ascoli65

He believes that his little pixel and anecdote SHOW will influence

all the LENR researchers in the world to give up LENR research.

In his myopic view he sees the whole world listening.

In reality 99.9% of the viewers on Lenr Forum AVOID this

little Ascoli65 thread like the plague.

Ascoli65 started it and he can finish it.. ALONE

It might take him 10 UNANSWERED posts to realise

his lack of significance to the world.... or more.

But who's counting. Who cares?

discuss about the two founders of CF and their experiments.. 26th February

In 3 weeks in this thread Ascoli65

has   discussed promulgated two new fictions.

Two fictions to add to the

old "foam in a testtube fiction

1. Fleischmann said in 1994

It is only a matter of 3 months to a prototype .

2. Fleischmann left out a

fifth term from his equations

Ascoli65 shows instead that

1 He blatanty misquotes.

No one said Ït is only a matter except Ascoli65.

2. He can't do math.

There is no missing fifth term.

Anyway, the fundamental importance given by the LENR community to the 1992

Anyway,? No way ,,, not anyway..

only Ascoli65 in his fundamental obsession makes his foamy interpretation of one 1992 paper

out of hundreds of LENR evidences over three decades

the central bubble of his foamy hyposcience.

Ascoli65 reminds everyone on this forum of the importance

of observation, measurement and calculation

all of which Ascoli65 shows extreme deficiency in.

Where is that fictitious Term 5 that Ascoli65 was persistent about for many posts..?

Ascoli65 alleged that it was missing from Fleischmann's calculations 30 years ago.

Ascoli65 couldn't do the math to recognise it was in Term 3 and Term4 already.

Has Term5 disappeared from the thread like foam? ... Not quite. Not anyway.

Not until after March 24

MIT will have real science on March 23/24..

Ascoli65 will not be at the MIT colloquium http://iscmns.org/2018/12/2019-colloquium-at-mit/

ICMNS is not a forum for foam or fiction .

Ascoli65 wrote: At that point, it was just a matter of maintaining the boiling condition for about 3 months

http://vimeo.com/9438745

MF actually said at 35.28 "This is the device with which we are aiming to try to maintain boiling conditions for about 3 months

Notice that Ascoli65 is deceptively changing the words in a manner which shows a very good command of English,

I suspect that Ascoli65 is a competent speaker of English but feigns difficulty.

So actually IT WAS NOT JUST A MATTER of 3 months .. NOT AT ALL... This is Ascoli65's DECEPTION.

Martin Fleischmann never said that or implied it, in 1994

Only Ascoli65 wrote it.,, and in very good English in 2019

Martin Fleischmann wrote in 2003

"I told the folks that the only research which was now justified was that aimed at producing a working prototype"

However Ascoli65 implies that MF was predicting a practical working prototype after 3 months in 1994

At that point, it was just a matter of maintaining the boiling condition for about 3 months

http://vimeo.com/9438745

MF actually said at 35.28 "This is the device with which we are aiming to try to maintain boiling conditions for about 3 months

Notice that Ascoli 65 is deceptively changing the words in a manner which shows a very good command of English,

I suspect that Ascoli65 is a competent speaker of English but feigns difficulty.

So actually it WAS NOT JUST A MATTER of 3 months .. NOT AT ALL... This is Ascoli65's DECEPTION.

So what? Here we are talking about Cold Fusion and more specifically of the F&P experiments

For comparison of power output.. Fleischmann used FBR= fast breeder reactor? in1994 (as noted by Ascoli65)

How well did FBR tech. go? FBRs did not go well. https://reneweconomy.com.au/nu…h-of-fast-reactors-21046/

"After six decades and the expenditure of the equivalent of tens of billions of dollars,

the promise of breeder reactors remains largely unfulfilled and efforts to commercialize

them have been steadily cut back in most countries". Wikipedia,2010

Six decades for cold fusion development gives from 1989 a 2049 startup date.

a bit sooner than ITER-FUSION = 2050++. Practical application of nuclear technology is very difficult and

Ascol65's feigned impatience and feigned concern for the public needs to be viewed in the context of similarly novel technologies.,

two of which are FBR and ITER. Cold fusion compares OK in development time, and in terms of $.

FBRs cost 10s of $ billions.. ITER ...much MORE $billions. Cold fusion .. 10'-100s of millions.

Ascoli65 seeks to limit the context to the myopic Ascolian world view centred around one1992 paper.

dimly seen through thick foam covered glasses..

plus a fictitious TERM 5, +? in the Ascolian MA2ODONNA.

Qual è il significato

+?

What is the meaning.

Stop kidding us Ascoli65.

You speak English as well as me.

Thanks!

Never one to back down from controversy...

I shall leave off from the Armeno-Russo-Turko-IAEA-Euro-

situation and its relevance to certain reactors

on this forum. I wish the best for the creators.

Geopolitics!!

Its tricky enough just dealing with

the physics of "Coulomb" opposition,.

Pray in the power of the Holy Spirit (Jude 1:20)

There is evidence that Rossi already prays.. but the power of realty can be a strong basis for solace for some

"I have been also informed that many bet money on the fact that I will never put the Ecat on the market. I hope they did not bet a fortune, because, along the teaching of the Lord, I must love my enemies and I really do. Besides, I am grateful for any expression of sincere opinions. To them who say you “hey, look at Rossi: he pretends to have new models to run away from his promises to put any product in the market!”, it would be proper for you to respond ” Rossi told me to say thank you for your opinion”.

https://e-catworld.com/2018/05…rossi-about-the-e-cat-sk/