RobertBryant Member
  • Male
  • from Sydney,Australia
  • Member since May 10th 2015
  • Last Activity:
  • Portal

Posts by RobertBryant

, if a drug is very effective, it should be obvious even without double-blind testing.

The problem with any new pathogen is to develop specfic meds..

repurposing existing meds such as HCQ, azithromycin is an approach. that is being used now

In tha case of the stomach ulcer.. Helico bacter.(HB)

.. the standard treatments that was evolved over a period of years involve several drugs ..there is no single silver bullet

eg.."

5 days of PPI standard dose bd*/amoxicillin 1000 mg bd followed by
    5 days of PPI standard dose bd*/clarithromycin 500 mg bd/ tinidazole 500 mg bd

also tuberculosis,TB) has an empiric 4-drug regimen: isoniazd, rifampin, pyrazinamide, and either ethambutol or streptomycin

Viral pathogens are much more troublesome . than bacterial pathogens such as TB and HB

viruse mutate quickly so single drugs ..even purpose-developed drugs lose effectivenss over years.

in addittion.. viruses infect superquickly.. so the key to treatment is ASAP

case in point.. Tamiflu.. "“The most efficacy is received when treatment starts within 48 hours after symptoms start to appear.”

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/s…work-we-asked-a-scientist

The problem with the trials of HCQ is that ASAP has not been ASAP. but up to weeks after,,.. especaiily for community acquired Covid..

the Remdesiver trials?????? who knows if these are valid for the community..

Rather than a single silver bullet (which BIGPHARM loves) the most effective 'anti-bat soup' may end up as a 4 -5 drug regimen

HCQ,Ivermectin,Zinc, Doxyclycline...warfarin?

The Recovery Trials.. from Oxford? a Wreckovery done by the Marx Brothers.. at least wrt HCQ.

DEPART from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it’ – Psalm 34:13

Zev Zelenko ,,, in serious Hasidic iconoclastic mode

.. facebook youtube google...NEJM JAMA Lancet peer review..

WHO - World Homicidal Organisation :)

Maseltov! on https://crowdprotocol.com/

https://conservativewoman.co.u…-with-hydroxychloroquine/

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Aryeh Katzin is a Rabbi from Brooklyn of Russian background who opposed the Soviets.

Dr Edmund Fordham is a physicist and engineer, recently retired from his role as Scientific Advisor to a leading international company in the petroleum industry.

He is an expert in applications of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance to oil-bearing rocks.

He took a First in Physics at Cambridge, wrote his doctoral thesis on wind energy, working with Nobel Laureate Sir Martin Ryle, and has also worked on nuclear reactor safety.

I have recorded the transcript for the sake of posterity..

Admirable use of free materials,

Recycling has a different ethic in China..

anyone for Chnese takeout?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The cost of labour in China is about the same as the cost of gutter oil

Here in Sydney I get 10c for each intact can .(ie with a readable barcode). melted or crushed aluminium is worthless,,

Senegall and Costa Rica and Algeria

Lower mortality in third world countries is a puzzle.

Third world is so..oo twentieth century-ist and generalist

I think we need to look at countires case by case.. and even state by state HCQ.. non HCQ... early community intervention drug availlabilty isolation measures age structure housing population density etc etc..

an epidemioogy approach

Senegal Costa Rica Algeria Arizona Hawaii..

of course there are broad statisti -ticks but the devil is in the details..

are doing the big experiment with HCQ on the population of Brazil.

Dr Richard would say "Where's the zinc?" Jair

"

Now the far-right populist is putting his convictions to the ultimate test:

Bolsonaro on Tuesday announced that he had tested positive for the disease and was taking hydroxychloroquine.

Bolsonaro said in a televised interview that he had taken an initial two doses, in conjunction with the antibiotic azithromycin, and felt better almost immediately. His only regret, he said, was not using it sooner.

“If I had taken hydroxychloroquine preventively, I would still be working” instead of heading into quarantine, Bolsonaro said.

Later, in a separate video, he gulped down a third pill."

AFAIK the LENR scientists have been faiirly humble at the bottomfeeder end of the academic foodchain..

however at the other end...as in Cold Spring Harbor Laboraotry or Cambridge

pride not only goes with a fall but also with obliteration..

James Who?

"On 3 July, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory announced it had removed the name of DNA co-discoverer James W***** from its School of Biological Sciences, ..

https://www.sciencemag.org/new…names-journals-prizes-and

How about Charles Darwin? Will we see the renaming of a few cities and towns.. Larrakia has a ring to it..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin,_Northern_Territory

The Vice Chancellor ( Vice Chastiiser?) of Leeds U needs to get out on Twitter more..

and look at more tweets and not just likes..

Tweets like

"premeditated mass murder by sociopath governor{Arizona} and sycophant university administrators.

I wasn't aware that twiiter now has a tab that lists all your liked tweets

Since when??.

I decided to 'Like " "all lives matter" too.. like Mike.

and then I thought I would "Like "" Blue lives matter"

and also would "Like" All Soul's matter's post

Perhaps this may be misconstrued as being anti-cat? or misanthropic ? in academia?

'Likes' are so..o non-academic.

socially responsible physicians like Didier Raoult and Zev Zelenko

Zelenko and Didier have different styles but I sense a strong sense of social responsibilty. with both

here is some of Zev's recent interview about Canada bureaucracy banning physicians from prescribing HCQ..

with @jpkiekens

. "http://covexit.com/dr-zelenko-interview-part-2/

External Content youtu.be

"so yes I do have connections with Montreal

many of my patient have family in Montreal and so I did get a lot of people reaching out to me

and I'll tell you a really tragic case

there was a young woman in her late 20s who was six months pregnant

diagnosed with COVID .she reached out to me because her family are my patients

and she lived in Montreal and she asked me what I recommend

and I said I definitely recommend that she starts treatment

because pregnancy second and third trimesters has a high risk and she said thank you

and she called her doctor and they refused to give it to her

six days later she had pulmonary infarcts and bilateral strokes

she lost her baby and she is still on a ventilator and we're talking about two months later

that's what I'm familiar with and you can scale that case by hundreds if not thousands of cases

initially I was really the only vocal voice giving being hope and and kind of a treatment option

besides going home and waiting until you need a respirator

and so the entire world started calling me I remember one day I had over 10,000 texts

I developed calluses on my fingers and from texting so much

I realized i needed to be educating providers in different communities in different parts of the world

what I did I started to target physicians.. hospital systems

anyone who would listen and the word did get out I think of and so the the burden on me personally got reduced

so my message to not only to Canada but to any government any person in power is

even if you have selfish motives and you want to preserve your own positions of power

what I strongly recommend is that

you look out for the best interests of the people of your constituency

because they rely on you for policy

and give access to to life-saving medication

you have the logistical capability to provide so

for humanity, for your people the right medication at the right time

so you have a decision to make.

I'm talking to all the politicians

Do you want to be part of the solution or a part of the problem

on the one hand

good people who helped end the pandemic

and help relieve our misery and and preserve the sanctity of life

on the other hand if you choose to be motivated

by politics or big pharma influence or your own arrogance

then I believe rightfully so history will view you as

mass murderers and guilty of crimes against humanity

because now you know it's not no longer a secret

to use early intervention with high-risk patients using zinc hydroxychloroquine and Aziththromycin

so you can reduce hospitalizations by 84% and most likely reduce death by you know a factor of five if not more

so you have to ask yourself about this question you know

how do you want history to view you?

how do you want God to view you?....

"

I have read many hit pieces

The Post journalist has zero medical knowledge but a Pulitzer prize for investigative jourmalism about housing corruption in Miami in 2007..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/people/debbie-cenziper/.

This issue is not about housing corruption but a corruption at a much higher level

Debbie needs to check out the work of socially responsible physicians like Didier Raoult and Zev Zelenko viz a viz Fauci/Gilead.

http://covexit.com/shock-testi…french-national-assembly/

"

Recommendation of an inquiry into Gilead / Remdesivir

Professor Raoult suggested the members of parliament that an investigation takes place into Gilead Science.

He is very adamant about a negative role having been played by the corporation during the pandemic.

For him, Gilead Science’s drug, Remdesivir, initially developed for Ebola, never was a realistic option for treating COVID-19 patients

. He also mentioned the stock exchange speculation that took place in connection with information becoming available regarding remdesivir and HCQ.

He sees Gilead as a company operating with little personnel, with few products, but with tremendous influence.

Conflicts of Interest Abound in the Medical Profession

A significant part of the testimony of Professor Raoult was about the various conflicts of interest in the medical sector.

He reminded how declarations of conflicts of interest came about in the medical field, as pharmaceutical companies have provided financial support and other benefits,

including trips, for years, to medical doctors.

He mentioned the example of Merck having offered fake professional trips to China to French doctors.

Without using the word corruption, he suggested such “ecosystem” brings doctors to share similar views as the pharmaceutical industry.

Anonymous Death Threats Originating from Individual with Links to Gilead

Professor Raoult testified that, shortly after he started to talk about HCQ as a treatment, in March, he received anonymous death threats

. He filed a complaint with the police, and an enquiry was opened by the French judiciary. T

he medical doctor behind the threats was found and happens to be from a Nantes university hospital.

It happened to be the person who received the most money from Gilead over the past 6 years.

Professor Raoult presents this as a “personal experience.” In his testimony,

he remained diplomatic and suggested “to be attentive to this level of problem.”

SOLIDARITY Clinical Trial Director Seen as Cozy with Gilead

Professor Raoult said he had been shocked to see the French doctor in charge of the SOLIDARITY clinical trials,

which have yielded no results so far and seem to go nowhere,

to use the informal “tu” and not “vous” to address Gilead’s director at a meeting

, in front of the French president and health minister.

Professor Raoult, whose father was a military medical doctor,

said that he would not accept to be talked to in such a casual way.

No Direct Attack on President Macron and Health Minister Véran

Professor Raoult pointed at important mistakes done by the French government,

including the prohibited usage of hydroxychloroquine outside of hospital settings,

and the new restrictions on azithromycin.

Yet he mostly blamed incompetent advisors to the health minister and to the president.

He said he continued to have communication channels, during the crisis, at the highest level.

He only named names in the case of the medication authority ANSM and the public health authority HCSP.

The Lancet Refused to Publish IHU-Marseille’s Observational Study

Professor Raoult revealed that his landmark study about the use of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin

as an early treatment for COVID-19 was not accepted by The Lancet.

That happened the very same week as the venerable British scientific journal accepted

the now infamous study about the alleged high dangers of hydroxychloroquine

, relying on fake[SURGISPHERE] data, by Mehra et al, which has now been retracted.

Ralph Baric gets a mention here ... as a coauthor, one of 20 ,, about the prodrug EIDD-2801

https://stm.sciencemag.org/content/12/541/eabb5883 April29

The primary goal of this study was to determine the antiviral activity of the nucleoside analog NHC (EIDD-1931)

against multiple emerging CoV in vitro and antiviral efficacy of its prodrug, EIDD-2801, in mouse models of CoV pathogenesis.

There is a new rabbithole in progress with Merck

https://www.washingtonpost.com…idgeback-biotherapeutics/

"Emory University’s coronavirus pill EIDD-2801 highlights financial speculation on drugs developed with public investment

where Merck pays big money to Ridgeback, which pays small money to Emory U...which uses tax payers $

"“I would think that universities … would not normally transfer products to basically a house-flipper,” said Aaron S. Kesselheim, a physician

at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston and professor at Harvard Medical School.

“I wouldn’t think they would have to engage with speculators, like it appears that Ridgeback Biotherapeutics is.”

The largesse of Merck in donating billions of doses of the generic Ivermectin" Mectizan" for river blindness/elephantiasis

hopefully will be a factor whwn they consider the final pricing of EIDD-2801.

Perhaps it will be cheaper than Gilead's Remdesivir

https://investors.merck.com/ne…ram-Progress/default.aspx

but it will never be cheaper than Ivermectin...the ionophore which is increasingly showing anti-Covid effectiveness

as for Ivermectin.. is Merck interested in financing trials ???like this at Liverpool U... perhaps ionophores are just too boring for R&D..

https://www.pharmaceutical-bus…dd-2801-covid-19-phase-2/

Ridgeback begins enrolment for phase 2 Covid-19 trial of EIDD-2801 .. today.

Peak Prosperity's latest --

Ralph Baric? down a rabbit hole of moral and cognitive dissonance..?

Video ~transcript~.. fm Time mark 28.40

"back in 2010 Robert Baric remember that name and other coronavirus researchers

did a study of the potential for zinc and ionophores to block viral replication in vitro and in culture and that's ten years ago

in 2015 Robert Baric and his protege Shi Jing Li from the Wuhan Institute of virality among others published

their creation of a chimeric SARS virus with S protein adapted for greater infectivity and morbidity

Part of the gain-of-function research program

“that group 2b viruses encoding the SHCO14 spike in a wild-type backbone can efficiently use multiple

orthologues of the SARS receptor( human ACE)

to replicate efficiently in primary human airway cells and achieve in vitro titers equivalent to epidemic strains as SARS

demonstrate replication of the chimeric virus in mouse lung with notable pathogenesis”

so here they are doing chimeric virus monkeying around gain-of-function stuff noted that it worked in vitro in glass and works in vivo that's in whole animals

so they're already doing this stuff back in 2015

how about this stuff

“available SARS based immune therapeutic /and prophylactic modalities revealed poor efficacy” [the meds won't work!]

“we synthetically rederived an infectious full-length recombinant virus and demonstrated robust viral replication both in vitro and in vivo

and so they say ..wow this thing could actually be a bad virus if it can get out

so they also did research back then that showed that

zinc and ionophores might be effective at inhibiting replication of RNA viruses

So now that there has been a reemergence of the virus as Covid

so why aren't they out there publicly and vigorously advocating for post-exposure trials of

cheap and available zinc + ionophores( chloroquine.. quercetin.?????

But ..they have been dead quiet the whole time not a peep out of them ..."

Also there is the 2015 patent...

https://patents.justia.com/sea…coronavirus+spike+protein

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR CHIMERIC CORONAVIRUS SPIKE PROTEINS

Publication number: 20170096455

Abstract: The present invention provides compositions and methods comprising a chimeric coronavirus spike protein.

Filed: March 20, 2015

Applicant: The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Inventors: Ralph Baric, Sudhakar Agnihothram, Boyd Yount

the present invention provides a chimeric coronavirus spike protein comprising, in orientation from amino to carboxy terminus: a) a first region comprising a portion of a coronavirus spike protein ectodomain that precedes the receptor binding domain (RBD) as located in a nonchimeric coronavirus spike protein, of a first coronavirus; b) a second region comprising a coronavirus spike protein receptor binding domain (RBD) of a second coronavirus that is different from said first coronavirus; c) a third region comprising a portion of a coronavirus spike protein S1 domain as located in a nonchimeric coronavirus spike protein immediately downstream of the RBD, contiguous with a portion comprising a coronavirus spike protein S2 domain as located immediately upstream of a fusion protein domain in a nonchimeric coronavirus spike protein, wherein said third region is of said first coronavirus; and d) a fourth region comprising a portion of a coronavirus spike protein from the start of the fusion protein domain through the carboxy terminal end as located in a nonchimeric coronavirus spike protein of a third coronavirus that is different from said first coronavirus and said second coronavirus

if you test positive tomorrow with mild symptoms, and if HCQ, or Ivermectin were available to you, would you take them?

Physician (Seriously) " Which one? Remdesivir, HCQ +Zn +A.. Ivermectin? All three are available

THHnew (coughing).. Which one has an RCT..?

Physician (wryly) "Can you hang on for 6 months?

The trouble is we still have no RCT. I

there is unlikely to be an RCT for HCQ +Zn +Azithromycin.. early treatment in the next six months.. in the community setting

1) Zero financial incentive

2) Difficult to do in the community setting

the main reason that Zelenko could do what he did in his community was because he was in charge of the electronic medicaion charting in his dstrict. of NY

AFAIK

https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202007.0025/v1/download

TX:

Only diagnosed COVID patients with the defined risk stratification requirements

of group A, B, or C got a prescription

for the following triple therapy for 5 consecutive days

in addition to standard supportive care:

zinc sulfate (220 mg capsule once daily,(containing 50 mg elemental zinc )

HCQ (200 mg twice daily),

and azithromycin (500 mg once daily).

No loading dose was used.

Tx group n=141.. UnTx group N=377

if I had COVID I'd ask opinion of serious hospital doctors

So if you asked serious hospital doctors

you would be in hospital..in serious trouble,, oy vey

Zelenko's advice

.. Stay out of the hospital. or don't wait till you are sick enough to be in the hospital.

If you are over sixty Zelenko will treat you ASAP.and SERIOUSLY. with the Zelenko cocktail..seriously and Hasidically

"the emphasis should be put on telling people particularly people that are at risk to watch for these symptoms

and try to get there (to the physician) within the first 5 days

Patients statistically come to the doctor between day four and five simply

because they wait the first few daysand think it's gonna get better

when it doesn't get better in day three

they usually called the doctor and then it takes a day or two to get an appointment

so usually patients present to the doctor's office at day four or five of infection and so that's normal

I would advise patients with Covid symptoms to show up earlier because

the easier it is to clear the virus and but again

the key here and this is for the physicians

you must start treatment when you clinically suspect the patients is at risk

do not wait for the results of the test because if you wait two three days

there's a likelihood that

the patient is gonna be very very sick by the time the results come back

the key is to intervene early in high-risk patients

with a three-drug safe regimen that's cost $20 and is available by mouth

so it's a way to stay out of the hospital .

I would ask for whatever the physician's reckoned was likely good

Rudy Gulliani, Mr Mayor talks with physician Zelenko

Zelenko is Hasidic but is he Kosher?