RobertBryant Member
  • Male
  • from Sydney,Australia
  • Member since May 10th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by RobertBryant

THHuxley wrote

Most (modern) religions are monotheistic. Hinduism is an exception.

Too more exceptions. Buddhism... and GUTCP.

Compare Dalai Lama / Randell Mills

"Buddhist cosmology establishes the cycle of a universe in the following way: first there is a period of formation, then a period where the universe endures, then another during which it is destroyed, followed by a period of void before the formation of a new universe. During this void, the particles of space subsist, and from these particles the new universe will be formed. It is in these particles of space that we find the fundamental consubstantial cause of the entire physical world"

"The Universe has no beginning or end. The Universe oscillates endlessly with a cycle of a trillion years from a minimum radius where it is mostly matter filled, to a maximum radius where it is mostly energy filled and back again ."

For the self-styled 'agnostics' out of the room.. Can you find any serious manuscript error below.?

Hint: It might have something to do with 'tittle'

"The first term and the coefficient of the second term of the equation are constants, and Tout is the temperature of the air outlet. These temperatures are continuously measured at both the air inlet and outlet. However, the influence of the factor is 1/10 or less of the measurement error that is described later.

Hc = 0.987 + 0.0000661 ×Tout (1)

The thermal calculations were carried out as follows. The input energy Hin was estimated as equation

(2). Hin = ∑𝛥𝑊×𝛥t𝑇0 (2)

Where ΔW is the power at each time and Δt is the data measurment time interval (24.47 s).

Thermal output energy Hout was calculated as equation (3). Hout = ∑𝛥𝑉 × 𝑆 × 𝜌 × 𝐻𝑐×𝛥𝑡 (3)

where 𝛥𝑇 is the average temperature difference between the air inlet and outlet, Tout , Tin. during the time interval 𝛥t, and where V is the fan wind velocity (m/s); S is the area of the air outlet, 4.4 × 10−3 m2; ρ is the air density, 1.293 kg/m3 at 273.2 K, and Cp the average heat capacity of air.

The value of ρ was calculated by equation (4).

ρ = 3.391×exp(-Tout/201.26) + 0.41529 (4)

The air velocity at the flow meter was estimated by semi-empirical equation (5).

V = A × exp (-Wb/w) + B (5)

Where A is a constant, −3.7; B = 4; w = 1.375; Wb is the blower input (W); and dT is the temperature difference between the air inlet and the outlet, Tout − Tin.

In calculating the caloric value of air, the caloric value varies depending on atmospheric pressure and humidity in addition to temperature"

TRRB- "I think I bucket of water could evaporate overnight if it was really, really not in the room."

Does he read what he writes?

TRRB"hasn't this always been proven to be mismeasurements, or dare I say it, poor calorimetry"

Does he even read what researchers write?

"Oil is not used to generate electricity"..In the Gulf states. I am not sure if that is true... perhaps they are using gas.

The stayed reason I read for the switchover to nuclear was that it was cheaper than oil.

However that was in 2014

https://www.thenational.ae/uae…n-delayed-to-2018-1.42360

My meaning was that if there is a nuclear incident in those 4 Korean reactors there may not be many tankers leaving the Gulf for Georgia or any place else

'IO wrote "the primary tenet of most religions=belief in the "one true god"

The Romans who invented religiones " the things that bind" tended to be polytheistic.

"E= mc2" connects three tenets of physics... the trinity? which might have dominion over Over- unity.

JR said "arrange a replication of Mizuno's experiment"

I sent a missive to Aotearoa..maybe they will respond.. Prof Walmsley was from one of my alma maters .

Its not so far from Sapporo

Jed said" The price of building a new nuke is much higher than the experts predicted, as you see in the projects now underway in Georgia."

S.Korea has built ( is building) four new ones for the UAE. Probably a lot cheaper than Georgia

Having delays training up the operators.

Hope they run fine... otherwise world oil supplies will be sheikhy

Eric said "topics of LENR, on one side, and hydrinos (i.e., Mills et al.), on the other, are considered distinct"

I am ecumenical, even polytheistic, I can tolerate LENR and the Cranberry Helios in my ambit

Damn_right_man wrote:" "magical technologies".

Devilishly correct. Few investors were interested in Faraday's first motor,200 years ago

Here is a less magical version without the quicksilver.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But today artificial motors are ubiquitous

although of course we have trillions of natural ones in our mitochondria.

Epimetheus: " PV and/or MHD?".

MHD R&D. petered out decades ago. The Suncell appears to have some advantages over previous systems. It is small and more concentrated so the MHD unit would be much smaller than those envisaged for nuclear and fossil fuel burning power stations. Also the liquid metal is already an integral part of the process. PV is a much more developed technology. It will probably be used first... but is still a major component of the cost. A lot of R&D will bee directed at reducing the cost of PV and also establishing a cost for MHD.

LMMHD. Generator in Reverse.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cranbury brilliants Just need

1. To substitute Hg with Ag

2 To raise temperature to ``2162C

3. To push the molten silver around by pressure.

4. To expend another 200000 manhours of R&D

Helios fires statement from Cranbury

"Where are you reading that we are pursuing steam turbines? We are pursuing a simple heater for the $4T heating market. Concentrator photovoltaic (CPV) and magnetohydrodynamic (MHD) are presented electricity technologies.

The MHD cycle could recirculate liquid silver alone such that there is essentially zero pumping power consumption and no gas cooling losses, resulting in high efficiency. Albeit, another aspect to consider is that efficiency is not that relevant. The power per unit volume and the corresponding capital cost, divided by the power is what counts. Modeling shows over 5MW/liter net power (unmatched by huge multiples). The capital cost is the sum of two EM return pumps + permanent magnet + electrodes = a few thousand. The cost per kilowatt looks amazingly low"

So even if the conversion efficiency is only 5% each time a silver blob passes through the MHDevice .. it keeps recirculation very quickly..

"Just a reminder that the topics of LENR, on one side, and hydrinos (i.e., Mills et al.), on the other, are considered distinct by proponents of both."

There is some extra energy37% still unaccounted for In Mizuno's Dorothy... deuterinos?

THHuxleynew wrote "I'd like the source report (could not find an easy link) then perhaps more could be said."

Actually the 1989 report is rather dated.Things have moved on a bit since then away from electrolytic to gas phase

The following YOUTUBE shows much more than the 2017 report. And indicates what might be in Mizuno's next report

Neutron emission , gas analyses showing kinetics of Tritium production.

I doubt whether a simple 'debugging' via EMI emission is relevant. Timemark 26.01

The fact that I saw the star Altair at 8.30 pm low in the Auckland night sky is probably a sight more relevant, I taku whakaaro..