Oozie123 Member
  • Member since May 12th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Oozie123

It could be that hydrogen exists in venus's core but not in the atmosphere anymore also I read that Jupiter ,Saturn ,Neptune and Uranus all radiate more heat then they receive from the sun.Lenr could be a product in all of the planet's cores but the inner planets retain the heat or energy while the outer ones don't and this would also mean that sun's gravity plays a role in the process because energy is confined or retained in the cores closer to the sun. Just my thoughts.Telluric current could be playing a role.

Very interesting update!

Lattice energy LLC has this presentation about Lenr production in earth crust and core PLEASE comment on the slides and explain if possible.

http://www.slideshare.net/lewi…eep-biosphere-dec-22-2014

Other devices have been shown to produce effects similar to Lenr like the Marcus device(Devices were not confirmed and inventors claim governments asked them to keep it hush hush),also some papers were published with similar ideas. I am getting more convinced that Lenr is happening in earth's core. Telluric currents could be also playing a role in this.

The following is from an article found here http://gravitymodification.com…and-gravity-modification/

''In 2002 inventor Marcus Hollingshead had claimed generation of a gravity-like field in his “Marcus device” using a series of counter-rotating rings studded with electromagnets positioned around a charged iron core. Pulsed magnetic fields may make possible nuclear processes in LENR. Might they also initiate nuclear processes for generating gravity-like fields? Hollingshead suggested a nuclear mechanism for his gravity-like field generator. He stated that a Cambridge University based physicist reported the gravitational effect was due to “pushing protons into becoming neutrons” by pulsing the iron core at the center of the device with strong magnetic fields. This suggestion of magnetically induced nucleon interactions would mean that eventually the iron would be depleted and the effect diminished. Hollingshead reported that after about 200 hours the iron purity of the core was contaminated with sufficient byproducts so that it would stop working until the iron core was replaced.''

''EHT has suggested mechanisms for producing gravitomagnetic “symmetry breaking” through either fermionic coupling (due to polarization of the vacuum induced by very strong magnetic fields), or bosonic coupling (induced by rotating superconductors producing Cooper pairs). In an early paper on EHT, “SPACETIME PHYSICS AND ADVANCED PROPULSION CONCEPTS”, the authors suggested that though the exact formation of Cooper pairs is not known the coupling of the electron pairs seems to be via phonons, generated by electron movement through the proton charge of the ions in the crystal lattice of the superconductor. LENR has also been called Lattice Energy Nuclear Reactions due to the suggested site of the nuclear transformation within the lattice of nickel particles through the excitation of phonons.''

In the paper below below the idea of nuclear reactions in earths core is discussed and the author presents a lot of data that suggests that it is possible
    http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/Kirkinskiifusionreac.pdf

Like the ratio 3He/4He higher than usual or the presence of tritium in deep-seated rocks, minerals and natural gases.

We also know that 50% of heat generated in earth's core is unaccounted for.

Usually we see reactions in nature then we try to replicate in labs.

It is very possible that lenr exists in the earth's core and the earth's core is made of Molten iron and nickel with hydrogen.

This paper discusses why it is very probable that hydrogen exists in earth's core.

http://www.nature.com/nature/j…8/n5616/abs/268130a0.html
    THE density of the Earth's core is 8–10% less than that of pure iron at the same pressure and temperature1 and this is usually interpreted as implying the existence of a substantial amount of light element(s) in the core. Many possibilities have been considered1, with sulphur and oxygen2 receiving most recent attention, but in this note the discussion is limited to hydrogen's contribution to the density deficit. It is shown that hydrogen is not only effective in decreasing the density but is also highly soluble in iron in the relevant conditions.

I don't understand why nobody tried molten metals and hydrogen in LENR expirements. I dont have degrees in physics but i do have a bachelors in electronics engineering so please be nice if i am making a big mistake here. Waiting for your feedback.