Peter Gluck Verified User
  • Male
  • Member since Mar 29th 2014
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Peter Gluck

To Jed,

I don't know how is this in the US but here everybdy -age 12 to 91 has a smart-phone or a tablet and uses it.

However if this forum has no influence on the Jury

then why are we arguing? I know you will say ever pipe half full, steam pipe diam 40mm because Murray is your Source and I will not accept these things.

The discussions are pretty useless. Clashes of certainties. Better shut down this thread and let's go to NISSAN now.

peter

Not that it ever had anything useful to work with but it is now clear that Planet Rossi has lost its collective mind. Only there can being defrauded of $20M+ be considered slime. Only there can trial influence be considered even possible - who do you think you are? Only there can settlement be mentioned after all the problems caused by Rossi. Only there can dependent actors be considered real and real independent people be classified as paid actors. Only there can the massive deceptions of Lugano and Doral be considered problem-free. Only there can alumina Pyro-Paint be used but not mentioned to "testing" professors. So many disconnects from reality. So many deceptions but guess what - time has run out and the gig us up.

Bad news for Planet Rossi - the undeniable truth is upon you and justice is about to be served. No desperate misguided legal diving catch attempts are going to save you. Rossi and his cohorts are going to have to pay the price for what they have done.

Dear Dewey,

A message pretty standard for you- it is absolutely necessary to use Rule/Commandment 3- 'who does not agree with us is insane': here has lost itscollective mind" and "disconnects from reality"

Defrauded from 20M, the Trial started because Rossi considered he is defrauded from 89 M and the Law will decide who was defrauded by whom.

Only here can trial influence be considered - do you remember who has told this memorable thing about the aim of activity here:

"Expose Rossi in perpetuity to the U.S. Federal Court for what he really is" in a trial about a technology? I will not apply Rule 3 just ask if you have lost your sense of humor?

Please define and give examples for "dependent actors" and accuse them for dependency . And please define a few :real independent people unjustly classified as paid actors. Are you one of these victims?

Why have you thrown the Pyro-Paint bomb here?

Surely Truth will prevail.

Then in your next message you seem to predict killer proofs, new ones in the Trial. In the favor of

IH, bien sur! Can you predict their effect, why should Rossi Planet tremble and weep? Or is it a surprise?

peter

To Shan,

Ok however the isotopic shifts show that something has happened. They can be or real, or fake tertium non datur.

The same will be with the ash samples from the 1MW plant and they are many.

It is not about nuclear reactions, they are nuclear interactions.

Or you think the Lugano guys have cheated with

the analysis? Or at the 1MW plant the entire quantity of ash in all E-Cats was changed with one showing isotopic ahifst?

You remember the leaked analysis?

Conspiracy or working technology?

Peter

Do you dispute that? Do you think that is not the case? Why wouldn't 4 billion grams of palladium be accumulated for 20 year? That is assuming a 5% annual loss rate from recycling. The loss rate for recycling lead from batteries is much lower than 5%, so that is a conservative number.

If you have found an error in my analysis or my numbers, tell us what it is.

Your analysis is absolutely implausible and not more than wishful.

Who will cumulate Pd? In what CF philesociety?

Look the first MW unit will need 10kg Pd that

today 239000 $, add to this the price deuterium and find an investor for this disaster.

Somebody has said here there is no contact between you and reality, it is painful but I subscribe to this.

Everybody makes errors, are you unable to see that this PdD scenario is impossible in a real world?

Are you unable to see that the technical data from Exhibit 5 are fairy tales in wait of naive people to take them seriously?

peter

Jed Rothwell has said yesterday re watermeter readings:

This is one of the reasons I think Peter Gluck has gone off the deep end when he insists that water meters are reliable and we can be sure Rossi's meter worked, and it could not have been off by a factor of 4. Oh yes it could! I expect Rossi deliberately set it up incorrectly, but I have managed to make mistakes on that scale by accident, and DeKalb county has made mistakes on this scale hundreds of times.

Dear Jed,

discussions with you are really difficult and tormenting, you are a perfect example of the oppressors systematically described in my recent

blog postings.

Here you are mixing things- it is not clear if the errors were in measurement or in the programming and Rossi's flowmeter was chosen

to be sturdy and constant for long term, reliable not smart.

You claim based on the XXXXX (censored) Exhibit 5 that it was in the gravity retour pipe to the reservoir- impossible- there it does not work, and cannot give constant measuremments

You ignore the effective readings- recordings of the ERV report- or do not have them. Without them you cannot evaluate how the Plant has worked.

OK, that is about Rossi and you have een indoctrinated and self-indoctrinated to hate him.

But this became you mode of thinking I have to confess you amde me checkmate with the discussion if PdD can be a source of energy.

I said:

- World power is some 12TW, anual production

of Pd is 200 million grams, power per gram 100 W

Pd can produce 0.002TW -subject to be closed for normal people.

But you come explain me that 20 years of PD production- 4 billion grams will be accumulated and all go To make CF energy (in an imaginary

Cold fusion loving world) Then you come with a sci-fi palladium asteroid story and invoke authority, Martin Fleischmann has told to you, and only to you that CF will give 1/3-1/2 of the world's electricity- say 5TW thermal power.

power If I answer to this, I make a blasphemy offending the memory of our Founder- who BTW was a nice, bright and realist creative scientist

I really do not understand why you do such things

PERHAPS this quote explains how you think:

Anyone knowledgeable about flowmeters can

tell you a dozen ways to make the answer 10 times too large. It hardly matters which of these methods Rossi used. As I said, read the manual and you too will learn how to get the wrong answer

Something similar is your assertion that Rossi has made a great harm to Cold fusion.

It would perhaps better if we mutually ignore our messages- my thinking is incompatible with yours

peter.

I do not think he knows it.

I have toldmy opinion; more important wlli be the opinion of the Judge- it can be positive, it can be negative- we'll see.

Jed, you seem to suggest that I am unable to distinguish truth from untruth

as in the case of your witnesses clairvoyants seeing how a very standard watermeter is lying quadrupling constantly the flow.

You tell only the truth, you are right, inerrant

But today you hav told something like cold fusion is dead (two days ago it was going to produce 1/3 of the worlds electric power.

peter

Peter, you seem to have forgotten the uncommonly horrible series of postings from Sifferkol that preceded Dewey's appearance, which were far more savage character assassinations (and unhinged and false) than anything that has appeared since he (thankfully) left. That was the character assassination that needed to be confronted head-on, which, thankfully, it was.

Eric,

come please with your chronology- I will come with mine I think you are on CMNS where Dewey started paternalizing and applying Commandment 3- we (IH) are NORMALITY any- body thinking differently has mental problems.

It is easy but time consuming to establish who started, when.

I have decided to give full support to Rossi when I have seen in which dirty ways, and how uselessly he is attacked by his former partners - I thought

all the time the Trial is about a technology not a person.

And I am not alone, Rossi-assassination was/is weak, unelegant, strategy acting as a boomerang, I predict.

This campaign can be part of the trial or not.

But the aim of the activity here by Dewey and his followers is to paint Rossi in black (not fantasy, he told it crystal-clearly) more than demonstrating

the technology is not working. Ethics? You know,

you decide

peter

That is a lie Peter and you know it.

You'll be seeing plenty off truth very soon.

Dewey,

what exactly is a lie?

The quote not, it is from this thread.

That you have threatened IH skeptics, ofended

Rossi supporters spoke very ugly about IH's former collaborator?

That the Judge will decide re the nature of your messages to Bo et al? A lie?

Anyway you make me happy with your promise

that I will see plenty of truth soon and I guess this will be relevant truth-

so should i dare to hope to see:

the digram with its 18 deadly flaws, the flowmeter with its 5 points that make Rossi to lose instantly, the JMP non-process, the complete ERV report results, minute by minute. what more?

Demonstrate the total impotence of the technology and win. Very easy actually.

Truth makes free- see in what sense here.

peter

To Alain,

Dear Alain,

The sad truth is that Dewey srated threatening everybody who did not accepted the IH story and dared to put questions immediately after the start of the litigation.

Simultaneously he and other IH supporters have

started a savage character assassination campaign against Rossi extended to Rossi supporters (Rossi Planet) and, horribile dictu, to NiH LENR.

IH was converted in the Savior of the correct scientific LENR.

I think this quote, esssential Deweyism is sufficient to demonstrates his and IH's strategy:

(the aim is) Expose Rossi into perpetuity in US Federal Court for what he really is."

Fritz Schiller would have enjoyed this.

Not about the Technology.

The judge will decide if the messages to the professors are threats or nice, benign, fatherly advices.

Peter

Dear colleague,

YES. Henry said it. Mea culpa!

peter

Zorud,

this can be a very long discussion but before going to finish my daily EGO OUT I want to tell you two things

- from 1991 to 199 when I retired I was researcher in ITIM Cluj _ institute of Isotopic and Molecular Technology working with physicists (I am chemical engineer) so I know- I knew it before what physicists do and I can see the similarities and differences between a patent made by a physicist

and a technological patent;

- you seem to respect the rule of infallibility you do not accept to have erred at any price. Why the heck you say Rossi has no products? You have seen tens of ECats you have seen the plant. In photos; some of you, IH faithful do not believe it exists.

peter

Zorud,

one basic idea more

what do you think how many patents are necessary to cover a technology of high complexity as Rossi's ?

It is a multi-step-stage-phase process.

Friendly question have you ever read my blog?

I am a technologist, I have taught managers Management of Technology and i dare to claim that I understand what happens in any technology.

Nothing is simple, everything can and must be improved.

peter

To Zorud,

I am speaking from experience, patents protect IP only if it is about a PRODUCT not when it is about a PROCESS - not traceable.

I have myself 33 patents (Romanian made after the same rules as US or EU or similar and I know hat can be taken and how. It is absolutely useless to disscuss patents, PHOSITA or similar- see my "Reverse engineering is not for sissies"

A Hungarian proverb says:

"Who cannot speak Arabian, should not speak Arabian"

Who does not know patents...

To Roseland 67

If you do not apologize fr your insinuation that I believe in Santa Claus I would categorize you as a rude troll, negative IQ and ignore you completely

Anonimity = irresponsibility, coward's courage!

peter

Dear Zorud,

You can call me Peter, I am the only one around.

What you say is and want is idealism (and i know idealism from inside it)

Idealism does not work and has three antonyms; realism, pragmatism,and materialism. Without great money gained by some people, without investments, without REAL competition nothing will happen.

See what has happened in IT Inr=formtion Revolution- I have followed very closely GOOGLE (working at an ISP and publishing a wwebsearch newsletter when web-search was still difficult)

So does the world function.

Very mportant- Rossi's system is surelly not unique, not the best, not the final one.

We need the effort and creativity of amny researchers who will out-Rossi Rossi.

Rossi is an inventor not a scientist and he has a technology, science theory comes now.

And yes in his place I would behave very similarly

pragmatically taking reality in consideration nad trying to get a lot of money- I would spend it for

founding an Institute to Fight against Probletence.

See my 20 Real Life Problem Solving Rules.

Peter

The true Solution is

the energy out has to be multiple of the nergy in.

Additive energy ou say 30% more than energy in is old stuff in LENR (Cold fusion)

I have explained my ideas re what I call LENR+ starting 2012.

I thought multiplicative heat excess will be possible (seee Surfdyn theory 1992)

Rossi has confirmed it, in the spirit of my "Why Technology First" paper from 1995.

It is his merit.

Now the trial will show wbhat Rossi really had what he has obtained during the Test.

Ih has awakened and discovered Rossi has nothing and is a horrible man only when he wanted his money- in normal circumstances the test- if it shows zero excess energy had to be stoppe immediately. You see IH has no technical proofs

and has/is trying things that are dubious as ethics

Normally the have had already published say a photo with the 40mm pipe or with the flowmeter high above the reservoir- these show that the instruments were forced to lie all the time.

But such proofs are replaced wth factoids and you are repetitively discussing irrelevant issues

Peter